Enemies with Benefits (Harry...

By athiepad

[EDITING] THEN: Athena Scott always had excellent grades in high school, is pretty on the outside, and was ad... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Pt. 1)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Pt. 2)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Pt. 3)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Six

1K 53 21
By athiepad

Athena's POV

Kyle: Did you come home safe?

I'm reading the text on my phone, smiling like an idiot.

Me: Yeah. Thank you so much for yesterday!

Kyle: No need to thank me, I was so happy to spend the night with you ;)  And I guess I'm already so attracted to you, you're absolutely gorgeous.

Me: You're so good at flirting with this stuff.

I put my phone away, unable to wipe the grin from my face. I rise from a chair before my roommate finds out my grin, and walk to the bookshelf as if to fudge something.

But I still can't fool around. "What was that grin on your face for?" he says with an expression full of doubt, following where I am standing.

I turn my face back to him leisurely, tense and apprehensive that he may figure out something. Since I decided to keep lying about those things, I have the responsibility for myself to make sure it not to be exposed.

"Nothing. I was just texting someone."

He bites his lower lip. "You have someone?"

"No. I was texting Megan."

It is a complete lie, but I don't feel guilty at all. It feels good lying to him. It feels like I'm protecting my own secret.

Great.

"I've missed you, babe." He moves his face as close as I can feel his breath, then I hear his little laugh as if he knows my heartbeat and temperature rising. One of his hands is on my shoulder, and I almost touch it, but before I do it, his lips touch my cheek, planting a kiss on it.

"Harry, I was only out for one night." I step back as if I'm back to sanity, take some books from the shelf like nothing has happened, and instantly sit down on another chair that is not placed near Harry.

I open one of the books I took to make myself relax. Not really studying, but I do have an upcoming important college exam to take soon, and while I would like to study, I am in the mood to read a regular novel to escape from reality that I should study. The second Harry's eyes fall on my books, he goes to close them. "Don't study when you're with me."

I don't know if that is his way of telling me to go to another room or if he is just making conversation. Furthermore, I'm not going to say this because it's not important at all, but I am not studying. Now as if to answer his demand, I stand up anyway and begin to gather my books.

He walks straight to me and takes the books out of my hands, setting them back down. He gives them a shove, sliding them a foot away, and then he grabs my waist and pushes me onto the table.

"That doesn't mean I want you to leave," he says firmly, looking me hard in the eyes. "You know how much I want you to stay with me."

I neither smile nor sigh because I'm not sure about my expression. He is making me nervous, but the smirk on his face is like making me relaxed.

He suddenly pushes me until my back is against the wall, and his face is just inches from mine. His hands are on the wall, keeping me immobilized, but his lips are now on my jaw. "I was saying, you know," he whispers softly, his breath caressing my neck, covering me with chills. His breath caresses my neck, sending chills down my spine. He slides his hand between my back and the wall and lifts me up. My legs are wrapped around him now, and he carries me to his room, then lays me down on his bed.

Now he's on top of me, brushing my hair back, looking me in the eyes. "I'm going to show you how much I missed your body yesterday." His mouth is back to my jaw again, kissing it softly. "Feel so good, Athena."

I shake my head. No, this is wrong.

His hand slides up under, my shirt, his palm touches my stomach, then goes straight up and encircles my breasts. "You must've missed kissing me, too, babe."

"No," I lie.

When his lips leave my neck, he looks back into my eyes. "You're lying," he utters, his thumbs tracing the thin membrane of my bra covering my nipples. "I can tell you missed my kisses." He lowers his mouth until it's pressed against mine so softly. "I want to kiss you so bad."

His mouth touches mine. Harder. Harder.

This is not good.

No, Athena, it's not good. Calm down. Calm down.

But oh, my God. It's so hot.

The moment his hand slips under my bra, his mouth enters mine. My head is spinning with each caress of his tongue against mine, and I moan unstoppably.

His hands are everywhere with our breaths get rougher.

He pushes my shirt up over my bra and pulls it down until my breasts are exposed. As he looks up at me, teasing me with his tongue, I feel his mouth warm, his tongue even warmer, so I let out a soft whisper like I'm melted already.

Then he goes to the lower part of my body to make me open my legs, restraining my legs with his hands. His hands trace the top of my jeans and then reach the inside of my thighs. Now when he runs his fingers to my crotch, I can't help but let out a moan and close my eyes.

God, I love this.

He begins rubbing my hands, pressing them firmly against my jeans, my whole body silently seeking him. He now goes to my back and kisses me so hard. I try to be quiet then, but I can't. Well, I don't mind it too much because he is not being quiet, either. Every time I moan, he groans, sighs,  whispers or even screams my name. Perhaps this is why I am being so loud.

I don't hate it.

His accustomed hands quickly unbutton my jeans, pull off it, then go to other clothes to do the same thing, and now he completely undresses me.

"You're so wet, Athena." His fingers touch my thigh. "I want to feel you."

His fingers move into me, and at the same time I can't hold back a moan so I let it out of my mouth. He kisses me as if he muffles my voice, and my breathing becomes more and more labored.

I am completely still, but we are both breathing hard and unable to move. His mouth and hands are still touching my body and I'm closing my eyes. When I open my eyes, he is smirking, breathing heavily, and gently touching my lips with his thumb.

Now he brings his hands to my cheeks, and kisses my forehead.

He looks back at me, and once again, his mouth is everywhere as if he is hungry enough to eat me out. We are both moving violently like nothing can be compared to, so our breaths are wilder than anything.

I soon unbutton his jeans and forcefully lower them to his feet, and his hands pull my underwear completely.

He spreads my legs wider and secures my crossing legs with one hand, while his other hand moves to my waist and grips it firmly. He steadies himself against me, and then carefully puts himself inside me.

He leans forward and presses his chest against my back. His breath is still heavy and hot against my skin." I'm going to get a condom."

"Okay," I breathe out.

He walks over to the table where the boxes are placed. I've always wondered what was in the box because it is plain and he always wanted to hide it from me. Now I can understand why he has been doing it. Though, he is picking a condom from it to do the thing with me.

As soon as he returns, we are both ready for it, so I immediately press myself against him and push him further inside me, he digs his fingers hard into my ass and I shudder. My body naturally wants more of him inside me, so I pull him much closer.

"I love it that we're with benefits," I hear him say.

I bring my hand to his hair, pulling it, and he groans, quickly pulling out of me completely. His hands are still digging into my waist and he is still pressed against me. "Athena," he whispers. He intertwines his fingers with mine, gripping them, and I feel his breath on my neck from behind, him making me shiver.

I scream as his movements become even rougher and more intense. One of his hands leaves my hand, and he takes it to my mouth and covers it. "Shh, the neighbor will hear us," he warns, even though he is as loud as I am. None of us can control ourselves in such a dizzy, driving-crazy state. He stays still for a moment until I get used to him inside me.

He pulls out with a groan and I scream out loud again. But he doesn't say anything this time, but repeats the movement.

He thrusts. He pulls out. He thrusts. He pulls out.

As he is doing it harder and faster every time he does it, I scream louder in a way that uses all my strength.

I moan, and he groans with every thrust, and our noises are so loud that my head spins like a machine.

I can't believe I let him fuck me again.

・  ・  ・

I'm exhausted now and sore anyway.

I don't move because there is no energy left.

"Athena," he calls, touching my back.

But I pretend I don't hear him, barely but get out of bed. When he grabs my arm, I finally speak, "I don't want to face you now."

I finish getting dressed, leave his room, and dive into my bed. I fall asleep in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 348 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
19.8K 383 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
283K 5K 50
ITS BACKK BABES ILY ALL "And where do you think your going, slut" Athena Black is new to Hogwarts, she Hope's for a normal year untill she has an unp...
7K 161 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...