Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

I am his wife, damn it!

8.4K 532 15
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

I was just sitting on the couch clutching my head while I was having a fucking hangover and my family members were standing before me explaining me how I should be a bit responsible.

"Anything could have happened yesterday! I am not saying you can't go somewhere, but going out like that? Switching off your phone? Do you want to give me a heart attack?" Dadi yelled and I was more concerned about my headache.

"Even I am not going to support you this time. The least you could do is drop a message!" Dadu said and even Raj bhai stood there glaring at me.

"I'm sorry! I was just too disturbed. I had an argument with Shlok and I lost it." I said with puppy dog eyes to get them all stop their lecture.

"I was soo close to losing my sanity if Reyansh wouldn't have found you." Raj bhai said with a disappointing nod.

"I am really sorry Bhai. I didn't mean to do it." I said walking towards him and hugging him.

He quickly encircled his arms around me and said,
"Shlok is not worth anything. Not even your anger. Stop making reckless decisions." He said stroking my hair and I nodded.

"Now go to your room! I'll send the medicine with Naina. Had too much alchohol yesterday." Dadi said glaring and me and I walked towards my room.

I removed my phone and decided whether to text him or not.

Fuck it!

Instead, I just called him.

"Are you okay?" Was his first question as he answered his call.
I could hear rustling beside him as if he was moving somewhere.

"I wanted to thank you for getting me home last night." I said and he sighed.

"You should stop being— he started but I cut him off.

"Irresponsible. I know." I said rolling my eyes.

Another lecture!

"No. You should stop being a coward. Face everything Naira. Stop hiding when something happens." He said in ohh soo secy voice.

Subah subah shuru ho gaya!

"I'm not a coward. And, I have had enough of lectures since morning. I don't need one from you." I said rolling my eyes.

"If you are not a coward then why are you hiding? Come out of your shell and face that hideous truth which is waiting for you in Mumbai." He said irritated.

"Dude! What's your problem?" I asked irritated.

"My problem?" He asked scoffing.

"My problem is that you are irresponsibly risking everything because of some minor inconvinience that happens in your life!" He yelled.

What the fuck?

"Minor incovinience? Whatever I have going on is not minor!" I yelled.

"But it is not major enough that you just keep your safety at stake! You did drugs yesterday with random strangers, and drank till you didn't remember anything! Stop hiding and punishing yourself, damn it!" He yelled.

"Ohh! And who are you my father? Why do you care If I do anything?" I yelled.

"You can never fucking understand why I care! And neither do I want to explain it to you." He said and I could sense he was trying to calm himself down.

"Anything could have happened yesterday, Naira." He said softly.

And there were almost tears in my eyes.

And I didn't even know why!

"I don't even want to think what would have happened if I wouldn't have found you yesterday." He said in a very soft voice.

"Get back to mumbai, face whatever issues you have with whomsoever you have them. Start a fresh. Just stop doing this whole running away thing." He tried to explain me.

"You can't understand. It is too much for me." I said wiping my tears.

Ohh Gosh!
These stupid tears!

"Nothing is too much. Find a new job get a new home or do whatever but let yourself grow. You can't keep hiding in your shell forever. I know it might be difficult, but you'll have to do it." He explained and I nodded as If he could see me.

"And I am sorry for snapping before. I just— uhh— he started but I cut him off.

"It's okay. I know I am a bit too much to handle." I said and he chuckled.

"You're not. You're just a kid in a 24 year old body." He said chuckled.

Jerk!

"Take care of yourself. And, when someone yells at you or lectures you just listen to them because there are a very few people who care enough to lecture you." He said.

"You're being a dad now!" I whined.

"Okay! I'll hang up. Take care." He said and I smiled.

"You're meeting me before you leave right?" I asked and he chuckled.

" What if I say no?" He asked.

"Dude, I'll kill you. How can you do this to such a great friend like me?" I asked dramatically.

"Friend?" He asked chuckling and Tia came running yelling,

"Bua, you're on T.V.!" Tia was squealing.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Come, I'll show you!" She said and pulled me along with her towards the living room where everyone was sitting before the T.V.

"Shlok Das and his current affairs have always been headline worthy but this one seems a lot interesting." The reporter said,

It was some entertainment kind of news channel which probably covered all celebrities and businessmen.

But what the fuck is going on?

"There was a lot of curiosity as to who is this girl who is been spotted getting out of his house consistently?" She continued.

They displayed pictures of Shlok's house while I was getting out of it.

How the fuck did they get it?

"In an Interview he attended yesterday, he clearly denied having any girlfriend. And we all know he isn't married." The reporter said.

"I don't like where this is going!" I yelled anxiously.

"So, clearly she is a mistress. And we also digged a bit for her." She continued and I threw a vase which was kept beside on the table.

"Fucking hell! I'll kill Shlok if he has anything to do with this!"
I yelled and Naina held me by my shoulders.

"Calm down that's just an entertainment channel, nobody takes it seriously." She said.

"They both have never been spotted together but she seems to be spending her nights quite often at his place." She said and showed one of the pictures which are on my instagram profile.

"The fuck is this? They are even showing my pictures?" I yelled frustrated.

"Seems like Datta's do not have a say in their daughter's life." She said.

And I was soo close to killing any person that could come my way right now!

That bastard!
She fucking called me a mistress?
I am his wife, damn it!

"This famous businessman Shlok Das who is been seen on magazines nowadays is known to have quite a colourful life when it comes to affairs. Her being his mistress isn't that surprising. His charms are enough to get women." She said and I threw another vase on the T.V. breaking it.

"I am not going to spare you for this one, Das!" I yelled and marched towards my room.

You could have done anything!
But raising questions on my charecter?
I don't fucking tolerate that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 3.2K 55
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
305K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
611K 27.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
1.3M 61.4K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...