Mine♥️

_writer__90 tarafından

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

I fucking can't...!

6.6K 535 28
_writer__90 tarafından

Reyansh Khanna

Ufffff...!

I've been trying to concentrate on my work since an hour but a certain person is disturbing everything.

The person I have a complicated relationship with is Shlok Das!

I remembered her words which did pierce my heart like a sword.

Dude! Are you that far gone?
My brain mocked.

She has clearly drawn a line between us and I need to take this as a hint to stay away from her.

Is it possible?
My heart whispered.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind I knew from the start that she had an effect on me.

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair.

Fucking great!
Out of all the girls who seemed to caught my attention, it had to be her?

The one with the most beautiful laugh,
The one with a personality that could lit up everything,
The one who could make my heart stop just with a smile.

I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said absentmindedly.

The manager entered and said,
"The training for the new joinees have been started. I— He started but I asked him to stop as my phone started ringing and it was Dadi's call.

"Dadi, I can't come today— I started but she cut me off saying,

"Do you know where is Naira?" She asked and I frowned at her question.

"No. How would I know?" I asked.

"Where else could she be? She knows no one over here." She said panicked.

"Dadi, Calm down and tell me what happened." I said and she sighed.

"She had an argument on call in the afternoon and was very frustrated. She said she'll be back in an hour or so but she isn't picking her calls and I am just worried where is she." She said panicked.

"Don't worry, Dadi. She'll be back." I said and quickly picked up my coat to leave.

"She never switches off her phone. I should have not let her out. She was very angry after whatever happened. Raj is searching around for her. I don't know what to do." She said worried.

"I'll look for her. She'll be fine Dadi. Don't worry. You know how irresponsible she is." I said glaring at nothing in particular.

This girl is going to give me heart attack some day

"Let her come! I'll teach her a lesson." She said and I chuckled hanging up.

Where the fuck is she sitting with her phone off?
Stupid brat!

"Do you know about any parties going around?" I asked my driver as he was a young guy and it was already around 9p.m.

"There is an open mic kind of event on a beach today."
He said.

"Great! Take me there." I said hoping that I find the stupid girl over there.

"Why the fuck is it taking so much time?" I yelled at him as it has already been 20 minutes.

"The beach is on the north side, sir." He said and I just sat there impatiently taping my foot.

"Sir, it is on that— he was saying something but I got out of the car.

I could hear music and I just walked towards the sound.

There were tables on the sand and everyone was quite enjoying the open mic session.

I am going to go crazy if I don't find her here!

Just when I gave up after searching through the crowd, I found a familiar face in the crowd sitting alone on a table with a bottle in her hand.

Just what I expected!
With a disappointing sigh I walked towards her table. Before I could reach her I saw her lighting her cigarette.
I quickly took out my phone and messaged Dadi, informing her that I'll bring her back.

Iska kuch nahi ho sakta!

I quietly slide beside her on the bench and looked at her. She was lost in the person who was singing the song with teary eyes.

She was going to take another puff when I quickly took it away.
"Are you ever going to stop this?" I asked irritated and she looked at me with the same expression.

And at that fucking moment,
I could see through all her smiles,
I could see how broken she was.

"What are you doing over here?" She asked and smiled widely.

"You've switched off your phone. Everyone is worried." I said moving towards her and holding her hand in mine.

"You're the great smart Reyansh, right?" She asked with a dry chuckle and I could clearly make out how drunk she was.

I just nodded and she held my hand and placed it over her chest.
"How do I stop everyone from breaking this every fucking time? How do I stop this from hurting? I— she started but couldn't complete her sentence as she was at loss of words and her eyes were full of tears.

I quickly took her in my arms and she sobbed clutching my shirt tightly.

It felt like someone just shoved an iron rod through my heart!

"Calm down. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked stroking through her hair.

She just nodded in a no and moved away from me.

"It is all his fault!" She said pointing towards the guy who was singing.

Huh?

"See! He is singing for his wife." She said holding my elbow and resting her head on my shoulder.

This girl is crazy!

"This is why you were crying?" I asked with an incredulous look.

"No! But now, I don't want to cry anymore. I don't look good when I cry na. I won't cry now." She said.

Kaunse pagal khaane se uthaya hai isko?

I lightly smacked her shoulder saying,
"You are stupid and very very irresposible. I feel like throwing you in this sea."

"I know you wouldn't do that. You can't do that." She said looking at me with her drunk smile.

Aahhhaaa..!
Koi yaha kaise na pighle?

"You know, I had this wierd wish when I was a teenager. I laugh at it now." She said tightening her hold on my elbow.

"And that was?" I asked.

"The person I love would sing for me someday, on the stage, like I do." She said with a smile.

"Why do you laugh at it now?" I asked holding her close.

Was I going to keep my distance from her because she clearly made a boundary yesterday?

Scratch that!
I fucking can't..!

"Kyuki ab mujhe pata chal gaya hai. Pyar Vyar sab dhokha hai... Nashe karo Nashe!" She said taking a swig of her drink.

I smacked her head and she winced.
"Agli baar se agar tu mujhe kisi jagah ye sab karte hue mili naa.. apne sath utha ke le jaunga aur kahi bandh dunga." I said and she giggled.

"Tu to ja raha hai, kaise karega?" She asked still giggling.

"I am not moving to another planet. And you are going to be back to mumbai some or the other day." I said stroking her hair.

"Mujhe nahi jana. Tu bhi yahi reh, main bhi yahi rehti hu. Yaar, mat jaa na. Main kitni khush thi itne din." She slurred with a pout.
And, for a fleeting second my eyes were stuck on her lips.

Snap out!

"You're drunk and you don't know what you're talking." I said chuckling hoping that she would have said this when she was in her senses.

"You will still go out with me if I barge your cabin in mumbai?" She asked giggling and I smiled.

"Depends, on my schedule." I teased her and she smacked me.

"Rude ass!" She said pouting and I laughed.

"Tujhe mera pura naam pata hai?" I asked and she thought for a second.

"Reyansh." She said and I smiled pulling her cheeks.

Aur bolti hai she is going to barge in my cabin.

I just shook my head and sat there listening to her blabberings.

"I call you khadoos and rude! But you know you're very sweeet!" She slurred hugging me tightly and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

I had this weird feeling,
Feeling that our time was limited to this moment only,
She was with me in this moment and I felt like this was the last moment we could have.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42.6K 2.8K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
54.1K 3.2K 54
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
25.3K 2.1K 21
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
93.5K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...