I, VILLAIN DADDY, BULLY

Door Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author : 山吹子 Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain b... Meer

chapter 1: world day
chapter 2: the royal palace
chapter 3: taste
chapter 4: the little devil
chapter 5: the man's bedroom
chapter 6: a sand sculpture repair
chapter 7: breakfast
chapter 8: the second form
chapter 9: injuries
chapter 10: thanks
chapter 11: trick people
chapter 12: don't give up
chapter 13: devouring
chapter 14: medicine
chapter 15: resurrection
chapter 16: the return
chapter 17: losing face
chapter 18: leaving
chapter 19: birth
chapter 20: juvenile
chapter 21: becoming human
chapter 22: picking up a white owl
chapter 23: feeding
chapter 24: the white world
chapter 25: no money
chapter 26: the hotel
chapter 27: catch one
chapter 28: be clear
chapter 29: the ship to the white world
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81 EXTRA

chapter 67

57 5 0
Door Kessho_Yuki

there were many people who came to the banquet, no matter who they had been, who had been, who had not been thrown into the dungeon by the white owl at this time, all came to attend the birthday party of wen duoduo.

the gifts brought with me are various, novel and interesting, most of them are specially thought out, both expensive and in line with the preferences of children.

it seems that many people regard this first birthday party as a surrender to the white owl. especially the people who had worked as errand boys under richard before.

the white owl did not dispose of all of richard's men. doing that won't help and it's not rational.

this kind of thing as the human heart is not so easy to control. no one is sure that they can control the minds of their subordinates 100 percent.

after he left the palace, it was impossible for those people to remain dead set on him and never betray him. the white owl had not had such foolish expectations, and therefore had no anger of betrayal.

if you have never trusted, how can you betray it?

therefore, after the white owl returned, he had different attitudes and practices towards these old courtiers. the custody that should be taken into custody, the beating that should be beaten, the acceptance that should be obeyed.

wen duo saw so many novel things, and his eyes were shining. the giver saw that wen dido had obvious interest, and his face showed joy.

that's the right slap in the ass, right?

only wen ting very unceremoniously confiscated wen duoduo's gift.

what and what is this? why is there a live cat?

seeing the cat starman in the cage trembling, wen ling opened the cage expressionlessly and released the cat star.

the cat star people did not know whether they felt that the cage was better and more comfortable, or whether they were afraid of it, although they were trembling and trembling on all fours, they were still reluctant to lift their legs and move one out.

wen ling had to lure the cat star man out of the cage. pressed in a pile of gifts, isn't it uncomfortable?

the cat star man was not easily coaxed by the smell, and there was a tendency to stick out his head, but he slapped it with a slap.

it was fierce, suddenly, and even the smell was startled. he also didn't expect how wen duo could suddenly have a seizure.

although wen duo was naughty, his temper was not too bad, at least in front of his father, he would never have a seizure.

suddenly, wen ting thought that something was wrong with him.

after all, wen duoduo is a natural demon, and he can devour the entire world in the text, and his power is very strong. the strength is also enormous.

usually, in front of the smell, although it will converge, once it is released, the destructive force is extremely strong. so. when the slap was slapped down, the cage collapsed, the iron cage changed shape, and most of the boxy cages were flattened, and they shrank into it, becoming a shape that was not square and round.

the cat star man was even more frightened, and the hair on his whole body exploded, like a duster of chicken feathers that had only been blown by the sun.

the cat starman huddled in an unspoiled space in the corner of the cage, terrified and undeterred, and unflinchingly signaled the threat of attacking dodo.

a roar and a meow-like cry emanates from the cat's throat, a call peculiar to felines, with the cat star man showing his sharp teeth to the sniff.

how can you stand up to this kind of provocation?

threatening him, the courage is not small. wen duo also exposed his two small white and shiny fangs and gave a snort to the cat star.

wen li didn't know where wen duo's face came from fighting with such a small cat.

how big is he or a mixture of human and blood, as for being like a puppy?

"bully such a weak little animal, smell your big face."

wen duoduo was not only reprimanded, but also poked in the death hole. smell how daddy is so annoying! they all said that he was not fat, not fat at all, why did he say that his face was big!

this chapter is not finished, click next to continue reading

his face is big. white daddy's one hand can cover it. wen duoduo subconsciously used bai daddy's hand to compare, as for his own claws and claws——

wen doraemon was originally very concerned about weight, so wen ling only said that his face was big, and he was sensitive to the meaning behind it. the big face must mean that he is fat. i have to say that he is here without silver three hundred and two.

when i heard this sentence, i thought of another meaning of face size, which had nothing to do with the literal meaning of face size. obviously, i just smelled my own heart.

bunny cubs! now we've all learned to talk back to him. smell the tender face of the smell and pull.

"bullying the weak, talking back to your father, smelling, you are getting more and more out of the way." what happiness can you get from such a cute little poor bully? "

the white owl also saw two fathers and sons from a distance, and as he walked over, he heard the conversation between the two fathers and sons.

he actually noticed the cat when he opened the cage.

sending cats is very eye-catching in itself, but it is not completely without reason.

most children prefer small animals, and it is normal to give small animals to children.

but the white owl only saw the cat's eyes, and his heart was displeased.

even if wen duo only saw the cat once, he began to attack first. you know, smelling dodo is rarely hostile to people.

with this kind of thinking, the white owl naturally wanted to come and check it out, in case something went wrong.

then he heard the hearing praise the cat for being cute little pity.

the white owl squinted his eyes at the cat, seeing neither cuteness nor little pity.

the coat is mixed, the hair is not smooth, the skinny skin is covered with bones, and it looks like a cat with a skull eyebrow and mouse eyes.

in short, ugly. unsightly.

the white owl frantically denigrated a very innocent cat, not feeling at all whether he was too careful.

the white owl thought for a moment about what he would look like when he transformed into a snowy owl.

the coat is snow white, shiny, clean, and it is simply perfect in perfection.

hearing should not be so blind as to have any interest in other animals.

he walked over, threw the cage to the side, and squeezed it in front of the smell.

he turned around in front of wen ting, showing the king's graceful posture, handsome face and tall figure.

wen ling: "..."which of the muscles in this guy's brain is wrong, what kind of trouble is this in front of him."

the cat star man saw that no one was paying attention to him, and he wanted to slip out of the cage and slip away.

wen ting also had no interest in a cat, only smelled a person who saw that the cat was somewhat irritable, tried to catch the cat star man, grabbed the cat star man's tail, and pulled it hard.

the cat suffered a pain and let out a scream.

wen ling hurried to let wen dorae let go, and the cat slipped out of the smoke.

although the white owl was a little impatient with the cat, he did not continue to pay attention to it.

at best, it was just a cat, and there was really no need to take too much attention from him.

hearing this made him even less likely to pay attention to him.

the only abnormal smell is that you can't say why.

so the cat star people flowed into the palace in a bright and upright manner.

wen duo duo appeared to be extremely irritable, and neither bai owl nor wen ling noticed it at that time.

the next day, it was found that it was rare to appear in another form.

the furry little bird cubs fell into the hands of the listener, chirping.

wen ling had never seen such an anxious look as wen duoduo.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.7K 711 52
COMPLETED Alternative title : 认错人后和死对头恋爱了[娱乐圈] Author: 宫槐知玉 Xia Xixi has a boyfriend named Li Quyin who looks exactly like the movie emperor Shen Bai...
6K 359 7
A dementor named Billy Joe is (for some odd reason) on his way to win Dolores Umbridge's foul and nonexistent heart. Stay tuned for their first kiss...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
23K 468 14
One shot book of Marcy and Anne (cover art is not mine and belongs to rightful owner)