I, VILLAIN DADDY, BULLY

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author : 山吹子 Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain b... More

chapter 1: world day
chapter 2: the royal palace
chapter 3: taste
chapter 4: the little devil
chapter 5: the man's bedroom
chapter 6: a sand sculpture repair
chapter 7: breakfast
chapter 8: the second form
chapter 9: injuries
chapter 10: thanks
chapter 11: trick people
chapter 12: don't give up
chapter 13: devouring
chapter 14: medicine
chapter 15: resurrection
chapter 16: the return
chapter 17: losing face
chapter 18: leaving
chapter 19: birth
chapter 20: juvenile
chapter 21: becoming human
chapter 22: picking up a white owl
chapter 23: feeding
chapter 24: the white world
chapter 25: no money
chapter 26: the hotel
chapter 27: catch one
chapter 28: be clear
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81 EXTRA

chapter 29: the ship to the white world

146 8 0
By Kessho_Yuki

The Sinking Sea is not easy to find the way, there must be a special person to bring. The city of Percy has a special way to take people to the ferry port of the Sinking Sea by boat.

However, the cost is very expensive, and it is difficult for ordinary people to afford it.

Hearing opened his mouth wide and stared at the employee who collected the money, with an incredible shock.

The employee was wearing a gold hat, reddish-brown curly hair, green scales on his skin, and spoke in a strange tone that did not resemble the native language he had heard.

"That's the price, thirty thousand gold coins for one person. The whole world has a uniform price, and Tong Sou is not deceived. The golden hat patted the pocket on his chest, "Except for us fishmen, no one can find the ferry to the Sinking Sea." Thirty

thousand gold coins! Oh, my God. In Wangdu, an ordinary family of three, three hundred gold coins can meet their annual rations.

"Give money I understand. But why is it that even such a large baby costs thirty thousand, and there is no child price? "Listening tried to bargain. Even a child of this age has to buy a full ticket, which is too much.

"Sorry sir, we don't have a child rate here. Our price, Tong Sou no fraud. The elderly, children, adults are uniformly a price, no discrimination, no discrimination, no discounts. Sir, if you can't afford this price, you can give it up. The golden hat glanced at him and continued to entertain the other guests.

Forcing the true child to be deceived. Wen Ting stared at the back of the golden hat, and really didn't have the slightest desire to pay money.

"Do you know where the ferry is?" Listen to the white owl for help.

"I know." The White Owl nodded, and hope flashed in his eyes. The next second, however, the White Owl told him.

"But a pass is also required to get on board. We didn't, only the golden hats had passes. WWe still have money, you don't have to save money. The White Owl reminded Wen Ting, "I have already given you all the money." You don't have to save money for me, you have full right to use. Wen

Ling glanced at him.

"You think too much. I'm not going to save you money. "The main thing is that he is reluctant to spend money himself."

"There really is no way to save money, there is really no, I have to..." However, he was really reluctant to do it. The money for this ticket is also too expensive.

"Besides, it's too late to exchange money now." Thirty thousand yuan for one person, we have three people for ninety thousand yuan, the money in hand is a little insufficient. Wen Ling Baba looked at the White Owl, and he was reminding the White Owl that there was actually a solution.

Pets should not be considered money, if you only need to bear his and Smelly Dodo's share, you can also pay for it.

But the White Owl would never agree to his bad idea.

"Don't even think about it." The White Owl sullenly said, "I won't agree." Nor will it say yes. "It's so humiliating, he doesn't want it."

He shouldn't have admitted to Wen Ting that he could turn into a snowy owl at will. Ever since letting Wen Ting know about this, Wen Ting has always wanted to turn him into a bird.

Does the other person's form look bad? Why do you have to become such a stupid bird? Even if he thinks that his bird shape is cool and handsome, he has to admit that the owl is really stupid in a way.

He had heard several times the servants of the palace privately talk about the king's bird being stupid.

Looking at the white owl's face of resistance, he had to give up, which was really a bit disappointing. TThe snow owl's hand feels very good, and it's good to be a hand warmer.

"I knew I should have exchanged a little more money at that time." The boat is about to sail, and the next boat will be a week later. Hearing swept his eyes at the billboard posted by the golden hat, which indicated the departure time of the ship.

"I said that the money is for you to use, and you don't have to save for me." The White Owl said coldly.

Money was just a number to him, so he couldn't understand the thrifty habit of breaking two cents for one penny. Wen Ting realized that he had corrected this problem and tried to squander like a rich man, but in the eyes of the rich white owl, he was still a poor ghost with a buckle.

This also has the responsibility of the white owl. He also did not expect that the price of goods here had risen to such an extent.

But that didn't bother him either. After all, the last time he took this boat was a long time ago, when a ticket was only five hundred yuan.

The price of wangdu was stabilized at a medium level under his vigorous regulation. Percy City is neglected, prices are maliciously inflated, and crazy soaring.

Smell the frown, the expression is distressed.

Seeing that Hearing was worried about his own affairs, the White Owl had some strange feelings in his heart. In fact, whether you go to the white world or not has little to do with hearing. This is almost all the white owl's own business, and he can completely ignore it.

But he seemed to be more active than the White Owl himself.

"It's not that there's no second way." The White Owl said, in a softer tone, "Follow me." The

White Owl took Wen Ying to another place, where people were also recruiting, but it was obviously different from the Golden Hat, which seemed much deserted. <

It's not that there aren't enough people. It's that the order here is chaotic, and the people who come and go are ragged and tired.

There was a queue in front of the billboard. Carrying baggage, with worry on his face, worry about this journey.

"Here it is?"

"We need employees on board, we go and apply for employees, we don't need money."

"How do you know you're hiring people here?" It was curious to hear. It's not like a king should know.

"Nothing." The White Owl did not answer. Because he was mixed into the ranks of employees and came to the black world. The size of the ferry boats of that time was not as luxurious as the new type of ships today. It is the oldest wooden boat.

Wen Tingcai didn't believe that the white owl said nothing, and looked at the back of the white owl and made a grimace. Also pretending to be mysterious and childish.

"See. Your blood daddy, really stingy, don't learn from him. "Listening said bad things about the white owl to the cub."

Wen Duo turned over, ignoring his father's broken thoughts, and lay on Wen Ting's shoulder to look at the people behind him.

Oh well! That little radish head is so thin and black. It's not delicious to watch.

Ahhh! Doesn't that little guy take a shower? It's too smelly, it's even harder to eat.

Wen Duo moved his nose down and pressed it on Wen Ting's shoulder, smelling the familiar smell of Wen Ting's body before he came alive.

The people here are also too dirty. Quality is worrisome. Smell doo doo worried. He had already suffered from the same cleanliness and obsessive-compulsive disorder as the White Owl in advance. <

"Recruit a chef!" It is required to have more than ten years of experience as a chef, not seasick, and will be watery. The daily salary is one thousand gold.

"Recruit three cleaners. No requirements, pack food and cover daily salary.

"Ten waiters in the hall." Good facial features, height requirements female 160 male 170... The daily salary is three hundred gold. First come, first served. Stop as you go. Hearing

all kinds of shouting and selling, I couldn't help but be amazed. Wow, the salary here is quite high. Even the cleaners can get three thousand gold a month.

"That doesn't work." The White Owl dragged Wen Ying back and saw that he even wanted to apply for a job as a cleaner, and he was almost angry.

"Dirty dead, I don't do it."

Wen Ling rolled his eyes, he almost forgot, this is still a cleanliness obsessive-compulsive disorder.

"Moreover, you can't bring your family with you yet." The White Owl came up with another reason. Although it was very reasonable and not wrong, he always felt that it was used to cover up the real reason in front of him.

But that's also true. He still has his family, smelling so young, he can't expect him to come out to work. And the white owl is also thirteen or fourteen years old, working as a child laborer?

After looking for half a day, he finally found a bunch of people in a corner that he knew very well. The men wore colorful clothes, some with their faces painted snow-white, their mouths like two red sausages, their eyelids shining gold powder, and a pink curly wig. It's a clown.

Some have a white monkey hanging from their shoulders, and the white monkey is very lively and will bow when he sees people coming and going. Some wear black tuxedos... <

It's all very rich stage makeup. Smell is familiar with all this. In the troupe where he works, this is a very common thing.

In contrast, his makeup, which is just performing magic, is the simplest. Sometimes in a hurry, directly plain appearance, even lip balm can not remember to apply.

That is to say, he has a good foundation and can stand the test. Otherwise, on the stage, it is easy to expose the shortcomings of the face.

"There's a show on the ship?" I think I know what job I'm suited for. Hearing this, he walked over and said to Mr. Tuxedo, who seemed to be their boss, "You guys, are you a troupe that performs on the ship?" The

boss turned his head to look at him, his eyes on Wen Duoduo for a long time, and then looked at the white owl behind Wen Ting.

The white owl's face was calm, and there was no urgency of being looked at.

The tuxedo looked at it for half a day, didn't see the hint, and finally nodded.

"Yes. But we don't hire people. Our work is not so easy to do. He saw that Wen Ting was looking for something to do, and by the way, he took a boat as an employee, "The work over there is more suitable for you." Mr. Tuxedo

pointed ahead. There is a welcome.

"You're pretty good looking. The people on board like the good looking guy the most, and you can get a lot of tips. "Nope

. Please think again. I'm pretty good. You know, they don't recruit family members. But I have a son, and a —cough cough," Wen Ting looked back at the White Owl and found an identity for the White Owl, "and a younger brother." I had to take them with me. PPlease consider me. I have worked in a troupe and have a lot of experience. I used to be very popular. "I'm

sure you'll be popular." Your appearance matches the tastes of many people. Trust that they will be willing to buy you a ticket. Someone behind the tuxedo interjected. It was a healthy-looking boy with two tiger teeth.

"That's your brother?" Oh my God, you don't look like that at all. You certainly didn't give birth to a mother. "The Tiger Tooth Boy is lively. The way he spoke reminded Wen Ting of Lumi.

Smell the sweat. You're right, not only were they not born to a mom, they weren't born to a dad. But they were the fathers of the same child. M.bΙQμGètν.còM

Tiger Tooth Boy also wants to tease Dodo, reaches out his finger to poke Dododo's mouth, smells Dododo who can stand this provocation, opens his mouth and wants to bite. The smell suddenly covered his mouth.

Little bastard. You still have two fangs.

The tiger tooth boy was very satisfied with the hearing and persuaded the tuxedo man.

"Boss. Let them board the boat with us. He's good looking, and there will certainly be plenty of ladies willing to look at his face and buy a ticket. The

right to speak is still a tuxedo. He doesn't just look at his face and let people in, his troupe is not a brothel, it doesn't need a soulless vase.

"What will you do?" We are a troupe and what we need is a novel performance that captures the audience's attention. You don't have the ability, we won't take it in. Wen

Li didn't say anything about him, just grabbed it in the air out of thin air. A red rose with dew suddenly appeared in his hand. <

"Can you do magic?" The tuxedo man touched his chin to consider, he was very strict, "This low-level magic alone is not enough. Not exciting enough. Guests who come and go to the black and white world are not low-minded, and they have long been tired of watching ordinary dramas. What advanced magic will you do, we need a little more eye-catching.

Wen Ying pushed the white owl forward, and the red rose was delivered to the white owl's hand.

"Flowers are sent to you, do me a favor." Wen Ling whispered in the white owl's ear.

"What?" The White Owl had an ominous premonition.

Sure enough, he heard Wen Ling say, "I will change my life." When the time comes, I will let my assistant, Xiao Bai, oh is him, and my assistant Xiao Bai will perform the big change with me. "The

Great Change?" The tuxedo came in interest, "Okay. None of our troupes can do magic. If you really can do this magic trick, I decided to hire you too. Hope you're not saying big words. The audience wants to see the real big change of living people, and if you don't perform the big change of life, you know... The seabed of the sunken sea engulfs many people every day. Tuxedo

threat.

"Absolutely. I promise. My assistant Xiaobai is the best. He will definitely be able to help me with this magic trick. Wen Ling smiled and squinted at assistant Xiao Bai.

Assistant Xiao Bai stared at him with a dead face. He didn't want to do such a stupid thing!

He absolutely could not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 194 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
668K 62.1K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
44.9K 980 86
Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intellectual impairment and mild communication...
462K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...