I, VILLAIN DADDY, BULLY

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author : 山吹子 Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain b... More

chapter 1: world day
chapter 2: the royal palace
chapter 3: taste
chapter 4: the little devil
chapter 5: the man's bedroom
chapter 6: a sand sculpture repair
chapter 7: breakfast
chapter 8: the second form
chapter 9: injuries
chapter 10: thanks
chapter 11: trick people
chapter 12: don't give up
chapter 14: medicine
chapter 15: resurrection
chapter 16: the return
chapter 17: losing face
chapter 18: leaving
chapter 19: birth
chapter 20: juvenile
chapter 21: becoming human
chapter 22: picking up a white owl
chapter 23: feeding
chapter 24: the white world
chapter 25: no money
chapter 26: the hotel
chapter 27: catch one
chapter 28: be clear
chapter 29: the ship to the white world
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81 EXTRA

chapter 13: devouring

198 11 0
By Kessho_Yuki

lumi was the most acquainted with the original lord in the palace. asking him for information is the best option.

lumi was really talkative, and usually no one wanted to listen to his nagging. it took a while to meet an audience who was not too upset, and he should not be too happy. lumi's big mouth poured everything out like a bean.

"you used to like to walk around. the palace is so big, you are not afraid to lose it. even if you go there, i am afraid that you will be discovered by the general manager. "www.xiumb.com

there? listening to his thoughts, he was still in the form of an innocent little white rabbit. he hung his head in frustration and bit his lower lip. i'm sorry to regret it, as if i'm about to cry when i say it anymore.

"i was wrong. you're worried, i'll never go there again. "sigh. hearing this, i felt that what i said was a good, a white lotus flower. vomiting – parody! affectation! what hypocrisy!

if it weren't for the fact that his face was okay, it wouldn't be strange if people didn't vomit it out.

lumi was still too young to be taught the white lotus, and his heart immediately softened.

"don't blame yourself either. you didn't understand things before, and you'll just be obedient in the future. the king hated king leno the most. all his things were destroyed. only because of the remnants of king leno's power, no one could touch it, was left behind.

lumi looked at wen ying disapprovingly, patted his chest and was afraid: "but king leno's bedroom is closed, and you dare to break in." fortunately, everyone in that place was gloomy and obscure, and no one had ever been there. the previous king died there, something we all know.

wen ting lowered his head to hide his obscure gaze. he knew.

leno's room was on the west side of the palace and had been dark for many years. when kings choose the bedroom, they will choose it in the shade. bbut the white owl liked the place of light, and he was the only king who chose to sit in the north-facing room.

the white owl's hobbies have always been very different from those of other kings.

the blood clan who had an opinion of him often used this as an excuse to spread rumors and attacks, believing that his living habits were fundamentally different from those of the blood clan, and that a hybrid like the white owl was not worthy of being king.

however, no matter how they protested, the white owl was still the most abundant bloodline that existed today, far more like pure blood than the previous generation of leno.

leno is a true purebred vampire. but his source blood concentration was only eighty-nine percent, and he hadn't even crossed the ninety percent mark, and it was too reluctant to say that it was pure blood.

therefore, leno's reign as king had already aroused the criticism of many blood clans at that time. he was the lowest in the class, which was unbelievable.

the blood concentration of the descendants of the nobility is constantly decreasing. at that time, many people believed that the blood clan was constantly degenerating, and if it continued to degenerate at this rate, sooner or later it would lose the pure-bred blood clan.

leno has also been worried. fears will emerge from bloodlines that will be higher than his. but there was really no one higher than him. and he got by.

until one day, leno began to weaken.

new kings will emerge, and old kings will age. leno is aging too quickly. this is simply not a normal speed.

people speculated that the new king was definitely a hundred times more powerful than leno, and the blood family with a higher concentration of source blood.

all eyes were on those aristocratic families. i thought that some nobleman had given birth to a new king. those families that have been kings have become their focus. <

no one thought it would be a bastard.

in fact, before the new king was exposed, leno already knew that the new king was a bastard. while the new king was still weak, leno had already caught him. he was shackled and imprisoned.

leno's room was not easy to find. the entire corridor has not been cleaned and looks like a long-abandoned hospital corridor.

yikes. the old wooden door let out a hoarse gasp. wen ying put on his gloves and pushed leno's room open. the room was not locked. although it is a forbidden place, the white owl has not taken some protective measures. because the whole room was empty.

dust everywhere. into the nose is a dusty putrid smell that has been sealed for hundreds of years.

there are no lights in this place. the electric light was a product of the white owl's time, and had not yet been invented in the era when leno was king.

smell the kerosene lamp and light up the room.

nothing really.

there were still some footprints on the ground, already covered with some dust, and the amount of dust was about a month ago. wen ting compared it with his own feet, which was very appropriate.

it seems that it was left by the original owner.

wen ting shook his head and destroyed the footprints. the tail sweeping work is not careful, and i am not afraid of causing big trouble.

following the footprints of the original owner, wen ying walked all the way to a wall. the wall was covered with a board, as if to announce it to man.

yes, i'm hiding something here.

through the gloves, i dared to remove the board. the board gave the smell a very evil illusion. ii don't know what kind of tree species, the wood is hard and black, hard, and dense.

too heavy. i almost couldn't push it away.

pushing the opening with the strength to suckle, wen ting felt that he had opened the wrong channel.

is this a painting of a flying chess piece on the wall?

it should be a flying chess piece. because it is too much like a flying chess piece, it is a little uncertain to listen.

the five-colored grid on the wall is a chessboard of aerostros. the two chess pieces seem to be adsorbed at the starting point like suction stickers. there were no flying tools in this era, and the shape of the chess pieces was animal-shaped.

a black one?

wen tingxin did not dare to be big, and did not pick it up directly to see. he got closer and recognized a black bat.

wen ting had a guess in his heart. maybe he knew what it was. he also had a dice in his hand. that's the same thing in aerotrophilus.

lumi said he had been here before, and someone had been here before.

anyone who touches it at will gets their own price.

this is leno's curse.

leno was not content to die, and before he died, he cursed viciously. he cursed everyone who came here to die. he smeared blood on the walls and meditated on his curse, and everyone who touched it would die from leno's curse.

lumi said this with fear and panic. he said he had seen leno's curse with his own eyes.

the man accidentally touched the wall. then the wall seemed to have magic, sucking away his youth. his hair turned white, his skin was wrinkled, his eyes were sunken, and his limbs were withered.

in extreme time, the human being has become a dry bone. <

they carried the dead bones of human beings away from the planks and buried them. after that, the land did not grow any more food.

it's leno's curse!

is it really a curse? i don't feel it when i hear it.

wen ling took an apple out of his arms. after rubbing two handfuls on his clothes, he took a bite and hit the wall.

hissing--

hearing only a sound that seemed to dissolve proteins in sulfuric acid, and saw that the apple had rotted into slag in an instant.

"it's a bit powerful. no wonder no one stays here to clean up, who dares to move. "i guess the blood clan touch is also the result."

is this the secret of the time that the dungeon's blood clan told him?

leno was in charge of time. in this way, this is also a deprivation of time. but i always feel that it will not be so simple.

if only that were the case. they wouldn't say leno would let him find the man he was looking for. moreover, the original lord also got the king's source blood. that dice should have been taken here.

wait a minute. wen ling looked closer at the kerosene lamp and found a small fingerprint on the wall. wen ying raised his hand, which was very consistent with his own.

or his.

this shows that the original owner touched it and did not die. the heart pounded. perhaps, the original owner is a special case.

when wen ting hesitated, the little demon couldn't help it. it's full of energy. he just wanted to devour it all. unfortunately, his conceivers were always so abrasive.

what are you afraid of? he can devour everything.

wen ting gritted his teeth and his face was determined. sooner or later, i'm going to die anyway, afraid of something. he was never afraid of big ones.

wen ling closed his eyes, reached out his hand, and took down a chess piece. a dark force rushed out of the chess pieces, and the storm slammed into the smelling chest.

leno's consciousness was not completely dead.

his remaining consciousness felt it. this is the new power! he wants to seize this new force.

crash.

leno's consciousness receded like a tidal wave. gone.

wen ting opened his eyes, and for a moment his eyes turned completely black. thick can suck away people's souls.

wen ting didn't know about his own changes. he blinked, and the shadows receded. it is still those peach blossom eyes with a smile in the corners of their black and white eyes.

wen ying felt that his body had never been so good, as if he had sucked up all the energy. the little demon in his belly was in better shape. yesterday there was still some intimidation, today is full of life, and there is a feeling of eating support.

the little demon cub closed his eyes and transformed the absorbed energy so that the energy that belonged to leno could truly become the energy of the demon.

wen ying opened his hand, and the original bat-shaped chess piece in his palm turned into a black crow. the crow's paws were still clutching the dice.

now, [the secret of time] belongs to him.

leno's power was captured by him.

although i don't know how i did it.

the white owl who was dealing with the matter was alarmed and left in an instant. the subordinate who was reporting the situation looked at the empty chair in front of him with stunned eyes. the documents on the desk are still turned over on a certain page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 18.3K 172
[ WARNING: THE UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER HERE FOR ONLY ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A-N-E-D-I-T-E-D-M-T-L / FAN EDITED M...
45.9K 1.7K 71
Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city came to Linghe Village. The young maste...
81.6K 3.5K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...
592K 31.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...