Mine♥️

由 _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... 更多

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

You are going to land in deep shit!

6.4K 518 13
由 _writer__90

Reyansh Khanna

"It is been more than a week that you are in Goa. You did not call me even once." Maa said glaring at me through the video call.

"I am busy, Maa." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I called your office today and you were not there. So, can I ask you where were you busy? I wanted to talk to you since morning but your phone was not reachable." She said.

"I was not in the office but what is it that you wanted to talk about so urgently?" I asked frowning.

"Kriti and Sanchi. They had a fight today and a huge one at that. She threw a vase at Sanchi and I don't know what to do, Reyansh. They are not telling us the reason also." She said and I looked at her wide eyed.

"What? What the hell is happening over there? Is Sanchi fine? Where is she? I want to talk to her." I said panicked.

Sanchi, another younger sister of mine.
She is 20 year old and a quiet one. But, when she gets angry there is nothing that can calm her down.

"No, she didn't get hurt. Thankfully, it didn't hit her. But, Reyansh these girls are a big mess. I know it sounds stupid that I am their mother and I am complaining to you but you know there is nothing that I can do about it. And your dad is least interested in getting into their matters." She said and I nodded sighing.

"I'll be back in a week, mom. Don't worry. And by the time please put some sense in Dad and get him scold his girls. He can't keep on pampering them." I said and she nodded.

So, I am not allowed to be unavailaible even for a few hours!
I thought with a dry chuckle.

"But, there is something I wanted to ask you. You seem diffrent. Is it a girl you're busy with?" She asked and I started looking anywhere but at her.

"Uhhh... no maa. Nothing like that." I said and she gave me a sly smile.

"Ohhh! Definitely a girl. I can't believe this! Is she your girlfriend?" She asked and I choked on my spit.

Girlfriend?
She will probably run for hills if she even hears this word from me!

"It is nothing like that. Stop being a detective." I said trying to sound annoyed.

"Whatever. Tomorrow is Valentine's day, So I think you're going to be busy tomorrow too huh?" She asked teasing me.

"Are you done? Because I am sleepy. Bye." I said hanging up on her.

I just laid my head back on the rest of the bed with my hands folded behind my head.

My personal life is a lot messed up. No one would dare.
I remembered her words.

Why is she such a mystery?

Everytime she is smiling she does something to me.
But, whenever anything about her personal life comes she is like a bitter person.

Arrrghhhh!
This girl has wrapped my head around her.

I smiled wide as suddenly I had this idea in my mind.

Mujhe lagta hai tu khudko bahot bade musibat me dalne wala hai.
My brain mocked.

Kya farak padta hai? Musibat me to wo khud ko pehle hi daal chuka hai.
My mind mocked.

And I just sat there with a smile as If I am going to win the world with this idea.

Dude! She is offlimits.
My brain again mocked.

Do I care? No.

I took the duvet over my head and probably for the first time I slept with a smile on my face thinking about tomorrow.
.
.
I impatiently rang the doorbell and in seconds Dadi opened the door.

"Ohh my my! What did I do to get this surprise my boy?" Dadi asked smiling and asked me to come in.

"I just felt like it." I said shrugging and looked around for a certain girl who has occupied all of my thoughts.

"Good morning, Mr.Khanna." Naina said glaring at me.

"I know why are you angry but I can't help it." I said raising my hands in a mock surrender.

"Naina! Is this how you wish my boss? Glaring at him seriously? No one would dare look up to him in the eye in office." Raj said entering.

"Ohh no no! She clearly has the right to glare. I'm stealing her husband on valentine's day." I said and Dadi and Dadu both laughed.

"He is a very mean boss." Dadi said.

"Dadi, boss is supposed to be mean!" I said and Naina just stood there pouting.

"I'll get you water— Naina started but I stopped her.

"No, no. I know the way. I'll take it." I said.

"Beware of the danger ahead, Naira is absolutely pissed!" Raj whispered and I laughed.

"Don't worry. I won't get in her way." I said walking towards the kitchen and that was when I heard the voice I was mesmerised by the first time I heard it.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Automatically there was stupid smile on my face and I started getting closer to the voice.

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Jaan meri, jaan meri

She stood there with her back facing towards me and mixing something.
Putting my elbow on the counter and supporting my face on my palm I just kept staring at her back while listening to her song.

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha

With each passing moment I get more & more interested in her!

Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Jaan meri, jaan meri.

She turned around and looked at me as if she saw some ghost and I sat there absolutely lost in whatever world this was.

"What are you doing over here?" She asked and I got out daze.

"Ohh uhh— hii! Good morning." I said nervously and she just gave me a confused look.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked frowning.

"Why are you angry?" I asked questioning her back.

"Who said I am angry?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"If you wouldn't be angry you would've greeted me with a very beautiful smile and a lovely good morning."
I said smiling.

"Don't change the topic. Why are you here?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

I sighed and walked towards her.
"There are a lot of reasons." I said and she nodded her head.

"Enumerate please." She said and I kept walking towards her.

"I'll enumerate but are you sure you can listen to them?" I whispered in her ear and her expression was priceless.

She just stood there shell shocked.

"I know you don't drink and smoke too. How the hell are you high this early morning?" She asked with a confused expression.

"What? I'm not high. Are you free today?" I asked and she looked more confused.

"Why are you asking?" She asked.

"Why are there soo many questions today? You barge in and tell me to leave work and come to you. But I can't ask you if you are free?" I asked getting closer to her and she was moving away.
Her back hit the counter and I trapped her between my arms.

"I am just not in the mood today." She said.

"I thought that I could explore a bit street food today but seems like I'll have to do it alone."
I said faking a sad face.

"You can't lure me with that face. Only I can do it."
She said with a small smile.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked and I had a hundred dollar smile on my face.

"You look creepy with that smile on. I'll get ready in 10." She said and ran away.

I just stood there with a stupid smile on my face.

You are going to be in deep shit!
My brain said.

I would want to land in deepest shit if it is with her..!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

302K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
2.4M 92.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
181K 9.7K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...
1.8M 66.1K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...