Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

You're not supposed to do this!

6.8K 529 29
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

"I'll call my driver. Leave your car over here. He'll take us." He said as we got up from the couch.

"What? It is just a small cut! Don't act as if I have fractured my leg." I said rolling my eyes.

"Weren't you the one yelling in my ear a moment ago because it was paining?" He said glaring at me.

"Yeah! That was because you made it painful!" I said pointing my index finger to him in an accusing way.

"Excuse me? You're such a brat!" He said and started walking ahead towards the door.

"Wait for me you huge man!" I said and I had to literally jog to match with his steps.

I held his elbow as and gave him a very sweet smile.
"You're soo grumpy always! I was just joking baba." I said and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"By the way, You look so good on casuals. You look less intimidating like this." I said giggling and he just shook his head with an expression which clearly said It-is-useless-talking-to-her!

"Why are you so quiet? Are you ignoring me? You're so— I started but the moment we entered the elevator he pushed me towards a corner and came impossibly close to me.

"So, what were you saying?" He asked looking straight in my eyes with a fucking sexy smirk on his lips.

"I— uhh— I was saying that— Arrgh! I don't remember now!" I said trying to get my heart at it's normal pace.

This fucking asshole knows he has an effect on me!

"I'm all ears. Tell me. You were complaining about how I am being ignorant. Is this enough attentive?" He asked bringing his face more closer and my eyes widened.

I just shook my head in a no with the same baffled expression and smiling to himself he moved away from me.

"You look cute when you're quiet." He said pinching my nose and I just swatted his hand away glaring at him.

"And you're rude all the time! Asshole!" I said glaring at him and we got out of the elevator.

He just laughed as I walked towards my car.
"I was joking baba." He mimicked me as he sat beside me on the passenger seat.

I just rolled my eyes and started the car.
"Where are you taking me?" He asked and I didn't reply.

"Why do you have such a huge bag on your backseat?" He asked and I again didn't reply.

He said that I look cute when I am quiet!
Now see how I look when I'm quiet...
You dork!

"Naira! You're such a kid." He said poking me.

I just turned towards him and glared at him.

"I don't want to talk because according to you I look cute when I am quiet!"
I said huffing and he just shrugged starting the radio.

"I know you can't stay quiet for too long." He said and my favourite song was going on the radio.

Chup kar jaa!
Thode der ke liye basss..!

"We've reached." I said and got out taking my bag.

"Bahot der ke liye chup hai tu. Mujhse bardaash nahi ho raha." He said encircling his hand around my shoulder and I just shrugged it off.

"To fir pehle bolo, ki jab main bakwaas karti hu tabhi hi acchi lagti hu." I said and he stiffled his laugh.

"Okay. Tu jab bakwaas karti hai tabhi hi acchi dikhti hai. Khush?" He asked and I gave a wide smile.

"Aaj kuch hai kya? Why do I see couples everywhere with roses and stuff?" I said making a disgusting expression.

"How do I know? Pyaar ka aur mera door door tak koi rishta naata nahi hai." He said as we walked towards a place where we could lie on the sun lounger.

I opened my bag and arranged my canvas on the sand while he lied on one of the sun lounger's beside me.

"You paint too?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah! I used to. It's been years since I last painted something." I said with a small smile.

"You have so many talents!" He said looking impressed.

"It is just an hobby." I said and facing the beach I started painting while I could feel his eyes on me.

I turned towards him and he was lying on his stomach just looking at me with a smile.

"What? What are you staring at?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said chuckling.

"You were right. It is some special day today! Couples are everywhere being clingy!" He said looking around confused.

"Wait! It is 13th february today!" I said and he looked at me raising his brows.

"It is the valentine's week! Stupid!" I said and he gave me an incredulous expression.

"People take all those stupid days seriously?" He asked looking around and I laughed.

"Obviously they do. Duniya mein doobne ke liye bahot saari jagah hai par logon ko doobna pyaar me hi hai." I said chuckling continiuing with my painting.

"Why are you so bitter about them being in love?" He asked chuckling.

"Are they in love? Look around and tell how many people do you see actually being in love?" I asked and he looked around very seriously there were people making out, some were busy laughing.

"I don't know how do people look when they are in love." He said with such a cute expression that I wanted to pull his cheeks.

"Kabhi office ke bahar nikloge to dekhoge naa. Duniya kaisi dikhti hai." I giggled.

"Brat!" He said smacking my head.

"I am bitter about it because I don't want to believe in love." I said and he came and sat beside me.

"This is some new reason. You don't want to? What kind of an excuse is this?" He asked laughing.

"Because I don't want to. I know If I believe in love, I'll want someone to love, I'll want someone to be with me forever. And nowadays, forever's don't exist."
I said with a dry chuckle.

"You sound like you have been cheated on." He said sitting closer to me.

I've been cheated on every fucking night!
Every night when I hoped that he would be back home, I was cheated on!
Every night that I thought that today maybe he would realise something and be back home, I was cheated on!

I just looked at him and smiled.
"I've not been cheated in the way you're thinking."

"I don't want to believe in love because, Mujhe wo nahi chahiye jo sari duniya kharid ke mere kadmo me rakhe, mujhe wo chahiye jo meri ek chotisi muskaan ke liye kuch bhi kar jaye." I said with a soft smile.

"Mujhe koi aisa chahiye jise mere samne koi hadein dikhayi na dein kyuki mujhe apne pyaar ke samne koi hadein dikhayi nahi degi." I said and he just kept looking at me with some unknown emotions.

"Aur, mujhe pata hai mujhe aisa koi milega nahi. Isliye mujhe pyaar pe vishwaas hi nahi karna." I said and he just smiled.

"You are definitely some rare piece." He said pulling my cheeks.

"But I think you're an annoying rare piece!" He said laughing and I glared at him.

"You are the most rude person I have ever met! Stupid Reyansh." I said pushing him.

"Accha! Mujhse panga! Abhi dikhata hu." He said and before he could do anything I got up and ran away laughing towards the waves.

He was very quick to catch hold of me and the moment he did he picked me from behind and taking me in water he threw me in it.

I quickly got up pushing my hair away from my face and splashed water on him while laughing.

He just held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

Thud
Thud
Thud.

Not again! Stop you stupid heart!

"What if you find someone who loves you the way you want?" He asked.

"I can't." I said.

"What if you do?" He asked snaking his hand on my waist and my whole body was literally melting in his.

You're not supposed to do this!
My brain said.

Ohh! Then she should be loyal to that stupid ass human who sleeps with every other girl?
My mind retorded.

"My personal life is a lot messed up. No one would dare." I said and moving away from him I walked towards the sun lounger we were sitting on.

That's true!
The person would definitely be an idiot to even think about falling in love with a divorced woman.

Oops!
Getting divorced woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.9K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
54.8K 3.2K 55
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
250K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...