Anuseena Dating Life Shorts..

By Anuseena_writer

ANUSEENA ❣❣ . . . . . . . . . . . . Aur kya hi bolu naam bahut hai... 😇 More

Intro
That Feeling..
Birthday.. love. 😚
Humdard
Birthday.. Love 2😚
Dream love..
Thank you
Anuseena cute moments series (part 1)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 3)
Anuseena cute moment series (part 4)
Humsafar
Need to know..
Holi love.. unknown to them..
Anuseena cute moment series (Part 5)
Together Forever...
Mixed emotions..
Mixed emotions.. 2
Broken inside..
Anuseena cute moments series (part 6)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 7)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 8)
AADAT!!!
Anuseena cute moments series (part 9)
Anuseena's First!!!(part 1)
Anuseena's First (Part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 10)
Anuseena's first! (part 3)

Dream love.. 2

732 125 73
By Anuseena_writer

Now,
.
.
Recap - Anubhav loved a girl who came in his dreams and gets commited to her.. He named her 'Maya'. He found her in whole country and finally landed in lucknow... He met Haseena and then karishma told her Maya's truth..

Let's continue...

Haseena didn't replied to karishma and went inside her cabin.. She was dumbfounded on how come she can be a girl who came in someone's dreams..

She went and sat on her chair in cabin.. She was looking at something aimlessly.. Her mind was just filled with all the things happened in last 30 minutes.. Her mind was echoing...

"Maya.. "
.
.
" Bhaiya us painting se pyaar karte hai.. "
.
.
"Unke sapne mai hum aate the..? "

She stood up annoyingly and banged the table..

HM: yeh kaise ho sakta hai.. (Her forehead was creased) hum kisike sapne mai.. Aur agar sapne mai aaye bhi hai to.. To ek sapne se.. Usme aayi ladki se.. Ek painting se.. (She said putting pressure on her words) kaise pyaar ho sakta hai.. Unhe humse.. (She made a cute face and said) nahi nahi.. Hum thodi hai woh.. Woh to koi aur hai.. Kya naam tha.. (She put finger on her chin thinking) maya.. (Realization wala gute expression) haaaa.. Maya naam tha uska..

She was blabbering to herself and soon it was time to go home.. She went home and was still confused..

At home,

As she entered her house she found her house filled with tempting smell of food her ammi made for her.. She was hungry but this maya mystery made her hunger subside..

HM: ammii...

Ammi: haa.. (Came outside) aa gayi tu.. Chal aaja khana kha le..

HM: bhookh nhi hai ammi aaj.. (She made a puppy face) ammi i am sorry.. Kal kha lenge..

Ammi allowed her and just kissed her head... She asked her to sleep if she doesn't have much work..

Haseena went to her room and changed into her casuals.. She was sitting near window and thinking about what happened today whole day..

HM: kya ho raha tha yeh aaj..

She sighed and went to bed... Sleep took over her and she slept as soon as her back hit the bed...

Midnight,
She was sleeping sweetly but soon her lips curved up slowly.. Then, she made a frown face.. As we drown deep in her dream.. We can just see..

A boy with some paint brushes.. The wall was painted with some colours taking some form.. His face was clear and it was anubhav... His face was little confused but he was concentrating on painting more.. He was painting that and some confessions were ringing behind..

"hum aap se atyant prem karte hai maya.. "

He was hugging that painting... Now it was drawn on

"hum aapko ab ek baar asliyat Mai mehsoos karna chahte hai.."

He kissed cheek of that painting..

As we came back to reality haseena was huffing badly sweating and she woke up with a jerk... Her eyes were red dur to hal sleep and her head was wet with all sweat..

HM: yeh.. Yeh kya tha.. (She held her hand) iska matlab yeh sab sach hai.. Hum sach me wahi maya hai.. (She said huffing)

Haseena grabbed the water glass and drank in one go.. She was looking better now.. Haseena side the sheets she was having while sleeping and then stoood near window.. Her face having a different confusion and Delimma..

HM: (in mind) kya hum wahi hai.. Par aise kaise ho sakta hai.. Aur agar hamari taqdeer mai aisa kuch hai to abhi tak humne kyu kuch pata nhi.. Kya ho raha hai yeh..

Whole night went in ger thoughts...

Morning,
She was thinking all that again when her thoughts were interrupted by a voice.. "Haseena"

She turned back to find ammi standing with a lady... She smiled to them and asked sweetly..

HM: aap..? (Looked at both of them)

Lady: beta hum anubhav ki maa hai... (Smiled)

HM: (nervous) ji.. Jii..

Ammi: haseena hum chai nashta lekar aate hai.. Inhe tumse hi kaam hai tum baat karo.. Hmm?

HM: ji ammi.. Aaiye aunty..

They both sat on the bed and haseena was nervous as what work she has with her... Haseena was thinking this..

While maa was staring at her face.. She just saw her as a painting in every part of her son's room but it was first time she was looking at this face so closely...

Maa: beta.. Hum baat ghumana nhi chahte.. Bas ek baat jan lo tum mere anu ki sabkuch ho..

HM: (immediately looked at her) jii.. Hu.. Hume bataya karishma singh ne.. Pa..par hum khud nhi jante yeh sab.. (She was fumbling in tension and confusion)

Maa: hum samajhte hai beta.. (She held her hand comforting her) asaan nhi hai jo tum abhi mehsoos kar rhi ho.. Aise achanak koi akar kahega ki woh tumse pyaar karta hai to sabki yahi pratikriya hogi..

HM: (breathed a sigh of relief) baat sirf unki nhi hai ab aunty.. par auntyji aaj humne bhi ek sapna dekha..

Maa: kaisa sapna..

HM: humne anubhav ji ko woh.. Woh hamari painting banate dekha.. Woh humse unhone waade kiye woh sab bhi dekha.. par.. Par hume samajh nhi aa raha kyu ho raha hai yeh sab..

Maa: kyunki kahi na kahi tumhari taqdeer judi hui hai.. Yuhi nhi hai tumhara achanak anu ke sapne mai aana... Use tumse pyaar hona.. Ek baar socho is baare mai.. (Caressed her face and left)

Haseena was sitting there drowned in all those thoughts and her face was looking like a confused and cute kid waiting to remember answers in her paper..

Some days passed in the same manner.. Anubhav transfered himself in lucknow.. His love was now getting more and more day by day..
Haseena also started liking him now.. He had waited for her for so many days and despite it nor did he tried getting closer.. He just said I love you to her everytime they met... He also declared that she doesn't need to accept him if she doesn't feel the same but she has no right to stop him from loving her.. This feeling made her love him... She was just hesitating to accept that..

A night,
Anubhav and haseena were bahind a group of drug peddlers who have been identified of check point... They were running in the jungle which was very dark and suddenly haseena heard a scream.. She saw him laying down with his foot stuck in a creeper

HM: anubhav.. (She went near him and instantly she felt the same pain) aap.. Aap thik hai na sir..

AS: haseena ji.. Woh gunday aapke peechhe... (He pointed trying time release his foot)

HM; par..

AS: jaiye maya.. (He said loudly)

Haseena looked at him and then his foot which was stuck amid many creepers surrounded by thorns.. Her eyes burned with rage..

She turned and just kicked two of them while puching another one.. She was beating them very badly... They tried surrounding her but she held one of them's neck and kicked two of them together raising herself in air.. Her eyes we're burning with rage like she can kill everyone who will come in front of her..

HM: (beating them) himmat.. Himmat kaise hui tumhari hamare anubhav ko haath lagane ki.. Kaise hui himmat... (Rage filled loud voice)

Anubhav looked at her love sickly on her voice.. She had claimed him hers.. Her anubhav.. He started struggling for his feet to be out of the creep grip..

Two were unconscious by now and one was half concious.. She grabbed collar of the fourth one and made his back hit a tree trunk and started beating him badly.. She was punching his stomach again again..

HM: hamare anubhav ko haath lagaya na.. (Punched so bad that his mouth had blood) tumhare har body part ko yahi dafna denge.. (She made his half dead now)

Until then a goon came from back and was about to hit her shoulder but anubhav came and made his unconscious in one single stroke..

HM: anu..

She signed looking at his pain reflectinv face and hugged him.. His pain was half gone as she gave him soothing warmth of her arms..

HM: (broke the hug) aap.. (Looked at the side lake) aap.. Aap yaha aaiye..

She made him sit on a stone near river and started cleaning his foot using a leaf with lake water.. She was dropping tears... He can't take those tears and wiped her tears while she was still busy in cleaning his feet.. Now wounds were cleaned and it was just some scratches which were paining and had became red dur to those thorn creepers... He held her shoulders and made her sit near him.. She looked at his face which was still smiling..

AS: hum thik hai haseenaji.. (He smiled) chaliye.. (Started getting up)

HM: (held his collar and pulled his near her face) I love you too..

She said very lowly and hugged him very tightly.. He just held her as he was still in shock due to her confession..

Haseena didn't felt his hold and looked at his face getting back trying to read his eyes... He was looking happy yet emotional.. Haseena took his hands in her hands and wrapped them around herself making him realize everything.. He tightens the hug and just engulfed her in his arms..

AS: dhanyawaad maya.. (He whispered against her head and kissed her head) hum aapse atyant prem karte hai..

HM: hum bhi.. (Just nuzzled his neck)

They broke the hug God knows after how much time.. Haseena looked at his wound and again started searching something.. She gets a neam leaf... She took that and started doing something..

AS: waise aapne un gundo se hume bachaya aur aakhiri gundey se aapko humne bachaya.. Hisaab barabar.. Haina..? (Smiling)

HM: aur jo yeh ek ghaav khake so baar hamari jaan li uska kya.. (Without looking up)

AS: aur aapke ek aansu se jo hamari ek hazaar baar jaan nikalti hai uska kya.. (He wiped her tears)

Haseena hugged him again..

And they just lived each other their whole life..

THE END

Thank you so much for reading and giving your time..

Let's see progress in my shorts liking with same no. Of reads..

Humdard - 90 likes..
birthday.. love 2 - 79 likes...
Dream love.. - 68 likes...

If you don't like plss tell me.. If you don't want to increase a comment plss dm or unfollow me.. But, don't do this.. You are making me hate myself like am I writing so worst..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.4K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
30.9K 4.2K 39
I'm not good at writing story descriptions, so please read the prologue directly. warning:- This story is very emotional and contains domestic violen...
9K 722 15
Will Anuseena's love for each other bloom...? Story continued after mission jeet.... You will love this story too... Enjoy 😊
106K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...