FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

Von kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Mehr

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬

6K 277 113
Von kou_holic

Holaaa Felllas 🙋🏻‍♀️,
I hope you all are doing well and are safe. 20k reads done and still trending on #2 in generalfiction. Feeling blessed. Thank you for all the love.....Enjoy the chapter Loviesss ✨ !!

Chapter Fifty Four

"I want to be the first thing you touch in the morning, and the last thing you taste at night."

Swati's POV ;

"Get up already." I said while playing with his hair. Yesss, it's been 1 hour since we woke up but this handsome person is sleeping while keeping his head on my lap and whining like a baby.

"No, some more time." He mumbled wrapped his one arm around my waist and buried his face into my belly.

"You've been saying this for the past one hour." I mocked him but he didn't budge.

He shook his head rubbing his face on my belly.

"Stopp...it tickles." I mumbled while giggling. He turned his body looking up to me and hell he looked so gorgeous right now... hairs dishevelled, eyes holding a glint of mischief though they are very intimidating and his heart warming smile.

I composed myself from gawking at this beautiful person and said,"Go and do your workout. While I take a shower."

"No, I'm more interested in makeout now." He mumbled with a stupid smirk while caressing my face and my body heated up at his blunt words.

"Idiot, get up I need to bathe." I said while blushing. He sat upright in front of me and removed his hoodie saying,"Come let's take a shower together." I gave him a blank expression which wiped off the excited smirk he had on his face.

I walked up to him on my knees while he stared at me with a confused expression. I wrapped my hands around his neck, looking deep into his eyes and he gulped as I could see his Adam's apple moving. I smirked looking at the effect I've on him and trailed my hands softly over his shoulder making him flinch.

"Let's save something to do after marriage." I whispered in his ear, taking his earlobe between my teeths. He shuddered, literally he did. I don't know, maybe because of the cold winds that were coming from the window. I smothered his neck with kisses, tugging his hair to which he growled. He shouldn't have removed his hoodie. Such a distraction !!

"You don't know baby how many fantasies I'm saving to do after marriage." He mumbled and I stopped what I was doing. I stared at him with wide eyes but then he added further,"I'm planning to go all Christian Grey and Hardin Scott on you."

"No, you won't do that." I said with a dreadful tone and scooted back. This guy is dangerous.

"So you've watched Fifty Shades ain't you ?" He asked with a dirty smirk plastered on his face. I stared at him agape but then went to him and mumbled in his ear,"I'll love it if you'll go all Aditya Malhotra on me."

"Different Shades of Aditya Malhotra. How sexy..." Before I could complete my sentence his lips were on mine. Told you he's dangerous !!

"Stop portraying him as dangerous while you're the one who was teasing him." My subconscious mocked. I ignored it and concentrated on the kiss by matching his pace. He moved his lips rapidly against mine while his palm got hold of the hem of my sweatshirt. I pulled apart, raising my hands above in the air and in no time my sweatshirt kissed the floor while our lips latched with each other again.

He pushed me gently on the bed and hovered over me, our lips were busy with eachothers.

His hands travelled upwards over my clothed body, yes I'm still wearing my brassieres and camisole. I giggled softly against his lips and he pulled apart saying,"I want to rip this piece of cloth."

My eyes widened at his words but I managed to say,"My body...still needs some time. The hickeys ..still hurt."

"I love it when you open up about what you're thinking." He said with a smile and I blushed as he placed a kiss on my cheek, but then his fingers played with the hem of my camisole while looking into my eyes. He raised the cloth till my bosoms and cursed slowly looking at the deep red marks on my midriff.

"I really gave you so many hickeys." He mumbled while caressing them with his thumb to which I flinched. As I said before it still sting.

He lowered down his face and placed open mouth kisses over the red purple bruise saying,"I hope they'll fade soon so that I can give you more." Saying this he laughed while I smacked his shoulder and said,"Idiot.. now shoo away I need to shower." Gladly he scooted off and lay down on the bed.

I got down from the bed adjusting my clothes and tied my hair up with the help of a clutcher. I went towards the cupboard and was about to take out my clothes when I felt a piercing gaze on me. I turned back to find him lying on his stomach and staring at me without blinking.

"What ?" I asked him while blushing to which he smiled dreamily and said,"I'm just amazed how simple yet beautiful you're." I shook my head in despair and slapped my forehead saying,"You are insatiable Mr. Malhotra."

"Only for you soon to be Mrs Aditya Malhotra." Saying this he winked and covered himself with a duvet closing his eyes to catch his incomplete sleep. I kept my clothes back and slipped inside the duvet, went over his back and placed a kiss on his ear lovingly. I could feel his lips curved upwards in a smile.

"Weren't you going to take a shower ?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Nope, I changed my mind. You sleeping like this was quite inviting." I said and adjusted myself over him to which he giggled. Such a baby !!

"You wasted so much time, sleep now." He mumbled to which I gave a bite on his back.

"Fuck, don't turn me on or else I'll go all werewolf on you." He mumbled and slowly mumbled a sorry to him or else he'll tire me up. Moron...huhh !!

"Stop cursing and sleep for sometime. Then we'll have brunch together and go back." He said and turned us over holding me in his arms. I gave in to his warmth and dozed off over him because sleep is indeed love. I love to sleep but when you've someone to cuddle with then it's even easy to sleep jaldiiii.

***********

"Did you pack everything ?" He asked and I checked my handbag to find the red thread which was given by my ma. Ma had given me this long back & I've always kept it close to me. I eyed him, who was busy scrolling his phone. I walked up to him and said,"Forward your right hand."

He looked at me in a confusing way but he did forward his hand. I tied the thread on his wrist saying,"Ever felt life is going hard on you and you felt like giving up then do remember one thing that you're loved and cared about. And stay strong, you'll pass the stage because God is strengthening you with all these hardships. Not mine, my mother's words." With this I placed a kiss on his palm and said,"Ma had tied this on mine and Bhai's wrist saying this but I gave you mine because you're very precious to me." My eyes glistened with tears but then he pulled me into a hug.

"What's there to cry, you idiot." He asked, caressing my face.

"It's just that I don't want to lose you. I fear the day when... I won't get to see you. You're the only one I've and I don't want to lose you Aadii." I cried burying my head in his chest.

"Hush baby, I don't know about life and death but yes relationships fail if both people give up on each other or one of them doesn't really want to stick to the other and I'm promising baby...I'll never give up on you, on us & will cling to you like a leech." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't call my fiance leech. He's hot and sexy." I said while raising my heels and pecking his cheeks. This manh changed my mood from emotional to happy in a second.

"Finally you accepted that I'm hot." He said with a sigh of contentment.

"You're the hottest...HOTSTUFF." I pecked his lips but he smooched onto mine a little longer. We pulled apart from each other and packed our bags.

Then we went downstairs hand in hand, cooked our brunch while having fruits and ate our food in our normal way.

"Yeah, yeah.. you sitting on the kitchen counter and he standing in front of you." My subconscious elaborated.

We cuddled for sometime and then started our journey back to Mumbai while saying bye to Alibaug. We'll reach there by 5pm, have dinner at Malhotra Mansion and then will go to our place.

Aditya's POV ;

"Momma, I want to stay with Su." Ansh screamed and I coughed when Swati said,"I don't mind.... we'll have fun."

I snapped my head towards her and thought,"What about us ?"

"Yayieee, momma my clothes." Ansh nudged Dii but Di stared at me while smirking and asked,"What about you Adii ?"

"What....what about me. I'm good with everything." I said with a smile but my romantic life is on stake now.

"Ohkieee then, come baby let's pack some of your clothes." Di said to Ansh & they went to his room. Mom & Dad were in their room now as Dad has office today, so they slept just after having dinner with us.

I glanced towards her again to find her already looking at me. She cupped my face with her palm and caressed my cheeks with her thumb & said,"What happened ?"

"You'll get busy with him now...what about our romance...our time ?" I asked her like a baby and she blushed.

"We'll manage for some days." She said and looked around, then quickly gave a peck on my lips.

"Huff, I'm already sharing you with my nephew. Why the hell did I tell him to call you his girlfriend ?" I cursed myself.

"So, technically he's the one who's sharing me with you biggie boyfriend." She said and giggled to herself while squishing Snowyy.

"I'll show you how big I'm... wait till this devil leaves us alone." I blurted out and she snapped her head at me.

"Don't you have any filter in your mouth...arrgh." She glared at me. She looked hot like this. Her cheeks turned rosy and she's flushed. Hehe !!

"No baby, I'm very vocal about what I need." I winked at her and she threw a cushion at my face.

"Suuuuu...." My cute little nephew called her.

"Here comes the enemy of my love life." I mumbled incoherently but she heard it and smacked me.

"Dii for how many days he's gonna stay with us." I asked Dii.

"Till Thursday." She said and I noted in my mind 4 days, no kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time. They'll have fun while I'll just sulk there.

"Yesssh, four days. We'll play video games too...partner." Ansh said while holding my hand in his. I stared at him and the gleaming happiness in his eyes melted me. Whatever it is we'll manage, I'll try to keep my horny side in a little control for 4 days.

"Ohkieee then let's go baby love." I picked him up and pecked his cheeks to which he giggled.

"Chalo, now get out you three." Dii ordered while smiling. Ansh hugged her saying goodnight and jumped on Swati while giggling. A koala indeed.

I too hugged Dii and said,"Spend some time with your Hridaan these days." I winked at her & she blushed while smacking me.

"You're happy right ?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Verry Happy." She smiled saying this and I can feel my sissy is literally happy.

"Take care haan, Byeeeissssh." We three said in unison and she laughed while we three looked at each other.

"You three are babies." She mumbled engulfed us in a group hug and we all burst into laughter. These small moments really matter so much !!

We bid bye to her and headed to our escort. We were on the way to our place when I asked them,"Shall we have some ice cream ?"

"Yesssh." They both said in unison while getting excited. I stared at her who's sitting in the passenger seat and asked,"Which flavour ?"

"You don't know which one I love ?" She asked while blushing. I guess she's getting about what I'm asking her. I smirked and mumbled,"Bad luck it's not available in the flavour you love."

"Shameless." She mumbled while glancing towards Ansh, who's busy playing games on her phone.

"Go and get ice cream." She ordered and I bowed down my head in a dramatic way then went out to buy ice cream.

I came back buying her favourite and our usual chocolate one to find them outside the car, Ansh was sitting on the bonnet while she's standing in front of him, holding him safe.

I came back after buying her favourite and our usual chocolate one to find them outside the car, Ansh was sitting on the bonnet while she's standing in front of him, holding him safe.

"Here's yours and yours." I handed them theirs and they both squealed with joy. Krazzy Heads. Gladly these two are very tolerant of ice creams or else I wouldn't have offered them that.

"Mmhm." She moaned after taking a bite of her cornetto and here I got charged up.
I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and mumbled,"Don't moan like that." She stared at me while blushing but then we both burst into laughter when I heard Ansh say,"It should be mmmm... like this Su."

"Eat properly baby." She wiped his mouth which was covered with chocolate.

"Sowwee." He mumbled cutely and then we three finished our ice creams and again got inside the car. Soon we reached our place and I plopped on the sofa feeling exhausted. She shook her head in despair and took both of our luggages to our room. Ansh trolled behind her dragging his bag. I already feel like I've a child & we both are husband and wife. I chuckled to myself and dug my face in the cushion.

After sometime I felt a hand on my and I sat upright pulling her to my side. I kept my head on her shoulder when she said,"Go and freshen up. You look tired."

"Mhmm, I just wish we would've stayed there only." I mumbled and she smacked me saying,"Idiot."

"Where's that mini Pranjal?" I asked her to which she laughed. Indeed Ansh is a mini pack of Di.

"In the bathroom waiting for you to help him in brushing his teeths. Go while I fill the water bottle for the night." She answered and I obliged her not before smooching her luscious lips because we should always grab opportunities. Hehe !!

"Idiot." She screamed from behind because I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth and ran away.

I helped Ansh with brushing and changed him into a fresh pair of light clothes. He's growing very fast. Where he was just a peanut size and now he's half of my height.

"Chalo, go to bed." I said to him and he ran towards the bed. I too took a warm shower and changed into a gym vest and shorts. I went out and jumped over Ansh on the bed making him giggle. I tickled him to which he giggled more and in the meantime Swati came holding a water bottle. She smiled looking at us & then kept the bottle on the bed side table, then went inside the closet to freshen up.

"You completed your homework already ?" I asked Ansh & he nodded.

"Ohkieee then sleep now." I said and kept my palm on his eyes. My bub does the same with me !!

"I'm waiting for Su, you sleep." He said and sat upright. What the hell !!
He then sat above me and patted my forehead, making me sleep. Ugh this boy is cute.

We heard the opening sound of the closet door and there she came wearing her Shin Chan one side off shoulder tee shirt and capri pants.

"Come...

"Woah, matching matching." I was interrupted by my very sweet Nephew.

"Note Jealousy here." My subconscious mocked. I shut it up and dug my head into the pillow. No one is gonna pay heed to me now !!

"Yess baby, matching matching. Chalo, sleep now." She said to him and adjusted beside him. Ansh is sleeping between us now. She got inside the duvet and switched off the bedside lamp mumbling goodnight to me as Ansh scooted towards her throwing his arms and legs above her. She too held him securely. I know they look cute but what about me?

"Good night partner." He mumbled without even looking at me. I reciprocated but my eyes were fixated on her. She gestured to me asking what happened ? I shook my head and turned my face to the other side, switching off the lamp. I got no cuddles here !!

I've been trying to sleep for the past 30 mins but all I'm doing is tossing and turning. I glanced towards these two cuddlers and they were fast asleep. I got down the bed and placed a pillow at my place. I tiptoed towards her side and slipped inside the duvet without making any noise. I was instantly hit by the pleasant smell of her moisturizer. I wrapped my arms around her and tangled my legs with her. She held my arm above her belly and I was stunned. She's not asleep.

"I was missing your warmth." She murmured as if knowing I was about to ask her that. I smiled because we are no different. I held her tightly as Ansh had turned towards the other side. She left my arm and held Ansh while I nuzzled my face in her nape as she had tied her hair up in a messy bun and she looked sexy. I placed open mouth kisses over her nape and she mumbled,"Addii behave.. Ansh is sleeping."

"That's why I'm kissing you." I answered and she would be beetroot red by now. I took her earlobe between my teeths biting it sensously and then grazed my teeth over her nape and bit the flesh over there to earn a throaty moan from her.

"Don't moan, baby." I whispered in her ear, making her flinch as my palm made its way inside her tee. I drew some random patterns around her belly button and approached towards her bosom but she stopped me by holding my arm.

"You don't want me to moan na then keep your hands to yourself." She said & removed my hand from her tee shirt while tilting her head towards me.

Without thinking anything I grabbed her lips in mine and indulged ourselves in a slow kiss. She raised her hand, holding my face pulling me closer.

After a few seconds she pulled apart mumbling goodnight while I smothered her neck with kisses for a while and soon I dozed off spooning her.

*********

"Su, partner....me hungry." I heard someone mumbling.

"Suuu....wake up na. My tummy making noise." Again the same baby voice.

"Don't worry.. we will make something to fill your tummy." A soft voice came & I felt some movement around myself. I turned to the other side and tried to sleep when I heard murmuring,"Shh, don't make noise. Let's go outside."

I too sat abruptly rubbing my eyes, switched on the bed side lamp and glanced towards the clock to find it's 2 in the midnight. I looked around myself to find the other side of the bed empty.

I got down from the bed and went outside lazily to find Ansh sitting on the kitchen counter while she's preparing something. I went close to them and sat on the stool present in front of the counter.

"Partner...you too hungry." Ansh asked who was sitting resting his face above his palms.

"Kind off baby." I replied to him while eyeing the pretty lady in front of me. She was busy preparing the batter looking as ethereal as she can in her messy bun. It suits her, a few tendrils falling over her face. The flour was smeared near her forehead. I was about to tuck those tendrils before I could do that, my temporary enemy did that. He even cleaned the flour with tissue.

"Thanksieeee baby boy !!" She said to him with a smile. I feel like a third wheel here, sorry but yessh I'm an attention seeker not from everyone but from my gorgeous lady.

She glanced at me with a smile and asked,"You want some coffee ?" I shook my head and said,"Nope." Popping the word P.

"Then go and sleep. Me having midnight date with Su." Ansh said while giggling to which I snapped my head towards him.

"Yessh, go and sleep. You've office tomorrow." She too joined him.

"Noo... I'm also hungry for something." I said while biting my lips, eyeing her. She averted her gaze and added the batter onto the pan with the help of a spoon-like spatula. I don't know what people call it !!

I went towards Ansh and stood in front of him when he said,"Me wanna go jogging with you two."

"We'll go in the morning but for that we need to wake up before the sunrise." I said while ruffling his hair. This pretty little boy doesn't know how much he means to me. He is one of those essential elements of my life. He made me realise what actually being responsible is. How many times I say he's my enemy because he gets unbiased attention from my girlfriend but deep down I know no one can resist him. And when they are together, it's obvious she has to attend to him because this pretty boy is her first boyfriend and none can change that !!

"Here is your nutella filled pancakes baby." She said after taking out the pancakes on the plate. He turned his head towards her with an elated smile and took the plate from her.

"It's hot, wait I'll feed you." She said and fed him. He too fed her and here I'm all hungry.

"Hungry or Horngry ??" My subconscious asked with a smirk. I shut it up, it's nastier than me. Idiot.

"Aaa." I said while opening my mouth and Ansh eyed her to which she nodded and then they both fed me simultaneously while laughing. Huff, my mouth is so full. These two are just so naughty. I chewed it, taking my time and said,"I hate you both."

"We love you more." They both said in unison while pouting. How cute are they !!

We three finished the pancakes and again dozed off to sleep. This time Ansh slept above me keeping his head on my chest while the one whose place was taken slept beside me. We three were all snuggled up !!

*********

Next morning,

"Finish it then I'll make you ready for School." I said while handling him a glass of milk. Yeah, we came back from our morning jog and Swati went to take a shower while me and Ansh were still left to get ready. He drank it in a go as Hershey Syrup was mixed in it.

"Su will pick you up and drop you. Don't trouble her ohkiee." I said to him to which he nodded and said,"You trouble her..not me." This boy sometimes gets on my nerves just like his mother !!

"Go and take a shower both of you. While I prepare breakfast." She came back looking all fresh, hairs tied up in a towel, wearing a multicolored long skirt with a while one third sleeve top. She's the epitome of gorgeousness.

"Looking .....

"Looking Pweetty Suu." He cut me off and opened her arms, gesturing for a hug. She hugged him and he placed a quick kiss on her cheek. She too kissed him and I felt a healthy jealousy inside me. I hadn't taken my morning kiss yet while he got it !!

"Now go and take a bubble bath. I already prepared one for you. Your partner will help you ohkieee." She said to him and he nodded. She picked him up from the kitchen counter and put him down on the floor. He ran inside the bedroom and I too was about to go behind him but she stopped me by garlanding her arms around my neck.

"Are you upset ?" She asked looking straight into my eyes but my eyes were eyeing her lips. So plump and full !!

"Why would I be? I'm glad he's here and we're already preparing how to handle our babies in future." I spoke but I too don't know what I said because my whole focus was on her lips.

"Our bab..." that's enough !! I smashed my lips onto hers pulling her close by her waist. I was longing for it, mmhm so freaking soft. I thought inwardly and bit her lower lip while my hands travelled towards her hips squeezing them to which she gasped and I inserted my tongue into her mouth.

She pulled me close holding my nape while our tongues were having their own battle. After some seconds I pulled apart and said,"If this would have continued for a little longer then I would have taken you right now..right here."

"Shut up !!" She said with a shy smile and hugged me.

"You're looking gorgeous baby." I said to her while pecking her exposed neck. She's very alluring.

"Thank You, now go and help him to bathe." She said while patting my chest.

"Soon, Imma gonna help you too." I said and quickly pecked her lips then ran away while laughing.

"Moron." She mumbled to which I screamed,"Only for you." She giggled while shaking her head in despair. I winked at her and went to help my nephew.

So, here's our baby boy to stay with them for some days and Adii is sulking 🤣. Next chapter their date accompained by Ansh...then the two gonna separate 😉 !!

Comment down your thoughts about the chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐.

Stay safe and close to your loved ones. Take care !!

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.9K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
110K 6.4K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
61.8K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...
618K 29.6K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...