Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

Haayyyyeee...!

8.1K 619 49
By _writer__90

Reyansh Khanna

The moment I landed in Goa, a car was already waiting to pick me up.

"Sir, should we head to your penthouse?" Saif, who is my driver asked.

"No, take me to Dadi first. After meeting her we'll leave for the penthouse." I said and he nodded.

If you are assuming that I am going to my Dadi then no, I call her Dadi because I see my grandma in her. The first business which my dad handed over to me was The restaurant chain we own in Goa.
I met this sweet old lady while I was in Goa for 3 years. And whenever I come here I visit her and her family.
They all are such sweet people. Her grandson Raj Datta works as a head chef in one of the hotels.

"Aa gayi Dadi ki yaad?" She said sarcastically making me sit on the couch and she handed me a container.

"Ohh don't worry my little princess, we will have lots & lots of fun!" I heard a voice.

I could literally recognise that voice in my sleep too!

I looked towards the stairs and there I saw her getting down with Tia.

I just shook my head and again focused on Dadi.

Pagal ho gaya hai!
Har jagah wahi dikh rahi hai kya?

"Dadi, you just go too overboard with your love. I just told you yesterday that I was coming and you have a whole container of laddoo's ready." I said looking at the container she gave me.

"Main to tujhse baat hi nahi karne wali! Pata hai, 1 saal baad aaya hai yaha. Bhul gaya kya, Jab goa me rehta tha har din aata tha Dadi mujhe laddoo khana hai!" Dadi said glaring at me.

"Aapko to pata hai, mujhe waha saans lene ki fursat nahi hai. Now also I am here because our Hotel is having some issues." I said sighing.

"Bua, why are you staring at him like that?" I heard Tia's voice and I turned towards her.

I looked at her with wide eyes and rubbed my eyes.
She giggled at it.

Ye sach me yaha hai?

"You are really here?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know you dream about me, Mr. Khadoos." She said smirking and I glared at her.

"You guys know each other?" Raj asked.

"Unfortunately, Yess." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I am the unfortunate over here." I said scowling.

Really?
Are you the unfortunate one?

Isliye uska Gaana sunne ke liye sabse aage jake baitha tha.
My conscience mocked.

"What is wrong with you both?" Raj asked confused.

"Nothing is wrong with me! But with her, I am sure everything is wrong." I said and she stood there cutely glaring at me.

As If I am scared of her!

"Accha, bass karo. Naira, he is Reyansh. Reyansh this is Naira, my grandaughter." Dadi said and I kept staring at her.

Ghur to aise rahi hai jaise abhi khaa jayegi.

"And now we are having lunch." She announced.

"I'll leave then." I said to Dadi and she glared at me.

"Come and have lunch with us." She said.

Without uttering a word I quickly sat on the dining table with everyone while obviously the twins creating a havoc on the table.

Gosh! The kids make it so noisy.

"Piya stop pulling her hair. Okay, sit with me. I'll feed you." Naira said and taking Piya in her arms she was going to sit on the chair beside me when Piya tried to get out of her arms pushing her and Naira landed straight on my lap.

With wide eyes I quickly held her so that she doesn't fall.

Thud
Thud
Thud

Fucking heart just stop beating so fast!

I was just looking in her eyes while she was looking in mine. I forgot everything when those beautiful orbs met with mine.

I forgot my stupid heart which was racing abnormally, I forgot that we had her family sitting before us watching the show.

Someone cleared their throat and we were still lost in our own world where I could only see her and feel my hand on her waist.

She was the first one who seemed to get out of the senses and she quickly stood up as red hue covered her cheeks.

I don't think my situation was any diffrent but I was just better than her in hiding my inner self who was embaressed as hell.

"Uhh... I think I'll leave. You guys continue." I said getting up and left so embaressed.

"Reyansh." I heard Dadi calling me but I was too embarrassed to turn back so I just sprinted away.

Ye ladki naa!
Everything was going very smoothly without her in my life!
.
.
.
"You really ran away?" Ishaan laughed as I told him about yesterday's happenings.

I was working when this asshole video called me saying that the office environment is soo much happening without me over there.

"I am here for working. Let me work. Fuck offf!" I yelled hanging up on him.

Sab pagal bhare pade hai yaha!

"Come in." I said as I heard someone knocking.

The manager came in and stood before me timidly.

"Can you explain me why do you keep on complaining me about every single thing going on over here? I pay you for a reason!" I yelled as he flinched.

"Sir, I cannot handle the internal fights between the chefs." He said.

"So, Do I pay you so that I can spoonfeed you everything? Everytime there is a problem, I have to come here. I am not that free. I have a fucking company to handle over there." I yelled.

"Sir, I tried my best. I've told them to get new varieties but they have so much internal conflicts that they are just busy getting each other down." He said.

"Get me a list. The CCTV footage and everything that I need to know who is lagging behind." I ordered.

And the intercom rang.

"Sir, there is a stupid girl who wants to meet you." The receptionist said.

"Who the fuck is it?" I yelled.

"It is me you stupid Mr.Khadoos!" I heard her voice from the other end and froze for a second.

"I am not here to have a gala time with you. Tell this good for nothing receptionist of yours to let me meet you. I just have to give something to you." She said irritated.

"Hand her the phone." I said and the receptionist took the phone.

"Take her to my cabin. And what did you do to her that she is soo much irritated?" I asked without yelling this time.

"She is been arguing with me for 10 mins. So, I talked a bit rudely to her." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are going to bring her to my cabin and talk to her very politely. If you fail to do so— I said but she interrupted me saying,

"Definitely, sir. I'll bring her to your cabin." She said hanging up.

And I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Sir, What are you going to do about them?" He asked.

"You lost the power to ask me this question. Because you are going to be fired." I said and he stood there wide eyed.

"Sir— he started.

"I don't want to hear anything anymore. I gave you enough chances and authority to handle any matter. But you failed to do it." I said.

"And, the chefs who are causing nuisance will also be fired so better start looking for new chefs." I said.

"All of them?" He asked shocked.

"Yess, all of them." I said stressing on each word and the cabin door opened.

Naira walked in wearing a yellow sundress with her hair open.

I was literally having the filmy moment where I saw her walking towards me in slow motion flipping her hair with a smile on her face.

Haaayeee..!

"You're so mean!" She said and I was snapped out of my fimy world.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"What? Are you a prime minister? I need to get an appointement to meet you. That too for giving you these? And your annoying receptionist, Ufff!" She started blabbering irritatedly.

And I just sat there looking at her with amusement.

"What are you smiling about? Huh? Mr. always busy! I am going to tell Dadi about this." She huffed glaring at me.

"You both can leave." I said to the manager and the receptionist.

"Sir, but- he started talking and I glared at him.

"If you don't want to get fired right now, just leave." I said glaring at him.

And they both sprinted away.

This girl brings out multiple personalities in me!

One second I am all smiling and the other second I am glaring at someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.9K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
182K 9.8K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...
215K 12.3K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
4K 248 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...