Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

What is his problem?

8.6K 640 30
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

I groaned as I felt the sunrays hitting on my face.

I just took the duvet and covered my face with it.

Ummm Hmmm... This is soo soft!

Wait!

I jerked as I sat up on the bed with wide eyes realising that my bed and duvet is not this soft.

Where the fuck am I?
I thought as I started looking around the room panicked.

It looked like someone's room. It is definitely not a hotel. It was very luxurious, no less than a 5 star hotel room. But, the homey vibe clearly said it is someone's home.

Shit! Shit! Shit!
What did I do last night?
Why can't I remember even a thing?
I am soo fucking doomed!

I searched for my mobile phone around but it was nowhere to be found.

I removed the duvet and saw that my clothes were still in place.

Phewww!
Atleast some relief!

I got down from the bed trying to remember anything about last night.

Okay, Me and Shlok submitted our divorce papers yesterday and I was soo happy that I wanted to celebrate but Shreya was out of town and Abhi, well he hates clubs. So, I decided to go alone.
I drank and drank and drank and.....?

And?
Remember you dumbass girl!

"Calm down!" I muttered to myself and looked at my heels which were kept in a corner properly.

I wore them and with crossed fingers I opened the door.

I took the stairs and started tiptoeing downstairs.

Do one thing, take the door and runaway!
My mind said.

That's the best option, I have.

But how would I know what happened last night?

I was in my own dilemma when I heard the voice I swooned on since the moment I have heard him.

"You're up!" He said and I turned around shocked.

He stood there wearing an apron and a tray of breakfast in his hands.

What exactly did happen yesterday night?

"Ummm... who are you?" I asked frowning.

"You don't know me?" He asked chuckling.

"Am I supposed to know all the random people on this earth?" I asked sarcastically.

"Random people? And keep your sarcasm in check." He said glaring at me.

"I'm not scared of that glare." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you're not obviously. That is the reason you were clinging on to me yesterday." He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Don't lie! I would never do that!" I said confidently.

He just looked at me with raised brows and asked,
"Do you not remember anything?"

"No, but I do know one thing and that is I would never cling on to you." I said rolling my eyes.

He just started walking towards me and I started walking backwards nervously.

Hot people should just not argue!
I mean it is soo difficult to argue with them when all they do is distract you!

"You don't remember how we came in here with you in my arms smiling, how you were crying sitting on the couch and how I— he was talking and his face was too close to mine.

"Stop!" I yelled pushing him away.

"I don't need to know anything! Whatever happened, happened. I don't care! I am going!" I said hurriedly and I remebered my words from last night.

Jahannum me? Well, I won't mind Jahannum if I get to go there with a hot guy like you.

Bhagwaan ne na saari hotness waste kardi tumpe.

He held my hand as I turned towards the door to leave.
"Bataogi nahi mujhe main kitna hot hu?" He asked chuckling and I glared at him.

"It was all your fault! Kisne bola tha mujhe waha se uthake lene jane ke liye?" I replied glaring at him.

"You were sloshed. And there were men imagining their fucking hands all over you. If I wouldn't have taken you here you would have definitely woke up in someone's room and someone's arms." He said glaring at me.

I looked down embaressed.

He's right, though!

"You could have been a bit careful. Is this how you always behave? Reckless and irresponsible?" He scolded me and I stood there like a small child being scolded with my head down.

I must say, he looks even more hot when he glares.

"Even the first time I met you, you were walking all alone on the road at night. What do you take yourself as? Wonder woman?" He said scoffing.

And I rolled my eyes.

Why does he care, anyways?
Stupid asshole!

"You don't need to scold me this much! You're not my dad." I said glaring at him.

"Yeah, Your Dad should have scolded you like this maybe then you wouldn't roam around the city alone." He said.

As if my father cares!

"This is your phone and your wallet." He said handing me my phone and wallet.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile and he rolled his eyes.

Huh!
What is his problem?

A man entered from the door.
"Anand, take her to her home. And if she says she doesn't have one then bring her back here. I'll make her recall her adress." He said talking to that guy but still glaring at me.

"Mean asshole!" I muttered.

"But, before that have your breakfast. Your head must be hurting like hell. Come." He said holding my hand and leading me towards the dining table.

While I gawked at his house.

It wass really huge.

"You live alone over here?" I asked as I took a bite of the pancakes he has made.

Soo fucking delicious!

"Yess." He replied shortly having his own breakfast.

"Don't you get bored living over here all alone?" I asked stuffing my mouth with those delicious pancakes.

"No. Unlike you, I have work." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know what! You're just a rude, arrogant and mean person!" I said glaring at him.

"Then don't eat the pancakes made by me." He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't insult food, ever. And these are tasty." I said.

"You talk too much!" He said groaning.

"See, mean asshole!" I said taking the dish towards kitchen and putting it in the sink.

I came in the living room where he was standing with Anand, the guy who was supposed to drop me.

"Do not leave until she gets into her house. I don't trust the girl one bit. She's such a trouble for herself only." The hot guy explained him with a serious face and I giggled.

"Don't trouble him." He warned me as If I was some kid who would start whining before him.

"I'm not a kid!" I said scoffing.

And walked with Anand towards the door.

I stopped before getting out of the door and turned around calling him,
"Suno."

He turned around towards me and I gave him a genuine smile.
"Thank you. I am sorry for all the trouble." I said smiling and he just stood there with the same blank face.

I turned around and left.

"Thank you soo much, Anand." I said as I got down the car.

"Don't mention." He said and I left smiling.

The moment I entered my eyes laid on Shlok who was sitting on the couch with an irritated look.

"Where the hell were you?" He yelled as If I am his property.

"Who the fuck are you to ask me?" I asked rolling my eyes and started walking towards my room.

"Naira." He called me and probably for the first time in this whole year I have heard him saying my name.

"I am leaving tomorrow. I know you don't care but I just wanted to inform you Incase my parents ask you about it." I said

"Anyways, Our divorce hearing is a month later. I'll be back before that."
I continued and left towards my room.

"Naira, listen to me!" He yelled but I quickly got out from there.

I closed the door and took deep breaths.

Nothing can hold me back now!

My life is too precious to waste on people like these.
This time I am only choosing myself.
For once, I want to live for myself and not others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 27.3K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
1.3M 91.9K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
1.8M 66.2K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
2.4M 92.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...