Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

That fucking smile...!

9.9K 665 44
By _writer__90

Reyansh Khanna

"What is it with you? Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked Pranay irritated with him standing like a statue before me.

"Sir, uhh actually— he started and again stammered.

"I have shit loads of work piling on me. I don't have time for your nonsense, Pranay. Just say whatever it is and leave!" I yelled at him and he flinched because of the intesity of my voice.

"The hotel chain which you own in Goa is undergoing some problems. The manager called and said that he cannot handle it and your dad has said you to handle it." He said all in one breath.

"What? Why did I fucking hire him If I had to handle everything? This is the third time I'll have to visit that office in this month." I yelled frustrated because this manager is getting on my nerves.

Just then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I yelled.

"I'm sorry sir but I have an urgent matter to discuss." The head of the Hr department said.

"What is it now?" I said irritated.

"The head of the marketing department has submitted her resignation letter with a month's notice." She said.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'll tell you." Dad said entering my cabin.

"You both can leave." He said and they both left.

"What more do you want me to do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"The marketing department handles the most pressure from you, why?" He asked.

"Because they don't show me the results I want. Their ideas are not what we need and they never understand it." I tried to explain him.

"Then you should select the head of the marketing department." He said and I released a frustrated sigh.

However irritating it was going to be I knew I had to do it because I was tired of yelling at them every fucking time.

"I'll do it after the Goa issues get solved." I said and he nodded.

"I told you, start dating and I'll lessen your burden a bit." He said laughing.

"Ohh so it is all about me not dating someone." I said raising my brows.

"I was just joking. But don't you think you should really find yourself someone special? You know all the stress gets relieved just by their one smile." He said smiling wide and for a second the girl whom I met at the dining place flashed before my eyes.

Her smile did make me forget everything!

"I don't think I want to rely on someone's smile to relieve my stress." I said shaking my head and went back to my laptop.

What is happening with me?

It is been almost two weeks since that day and I couldn't get her voice, her smile, her teary face out of my head.

"Whatever suits you!" He said shrugging and left.

I already have a lots responsibilities on my head I don't want to add a girlfriend and make my life more chaotic.

"Uncle was here?" Ishaan said entering my cabin and I nodded.

"Let's go out tonight! It's a weekend." He said excitedly and I wanted to do nothing but get a good sleep on my comfy bed after a tiring day.

"You should totally get laid. Definitely a stress reliever." He said winking at me and I glared at him.

"I don't want to do that to relieve my stress. I am better with stress then!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, let's leave in half an hour." He said.

"One hour. I have work to do." I said.

"I don't care. I said half n hour." He said narrowing his eyes.

"Did you forget I am your boss? Get out of my cabin right now!" I yelled at him rolling my eyes and he left laughing.

Namune hai saare ke saare!

"Are the working hours over, sir?" Ishaan entered my cabin and looking at me expectantly.

"You will eat up my brain if I don't leave with you now." I said closing my laptop.

He can irritate to no extents and even my yellings, glares cannot stop him from irritating me.

"I knew you love me a lot!" He said and Pranay entered with a horror striken face.

"What the fuck, Ishaan?" I glared at him and he just gave me sly smile.

"I just wanted to ask if I can leave, sir." Pranay said nervously and I nodded at him.

"I'll bury you alive if you say that again." I glared at him hard and took my bag.

"Yayayyyiiiieee! Weekend here we come. I'm going to drink to till I forget my name today. I'm super duper frustrated with work." He said as he was driving and I rolled my eyes at his excitement.

"And what am I supposed to do over there?" I asked as he started stopped the car before the club.

"Search for a girl for yourself." He said winking at me and I again rolled my eyes.

And then my eyes shifted towards the entry where I saw her talking with one of the bouncer's.

"I know what am I supposed to do." I muttered looking at her smiling wide and handing her ID to the bouncer.

"Huh? What are you supposed to do?" He asked confused handing the keys to the valet.

"None of your business." I said and started walking inside.

I spotted Akshay at the bar and walked towards him.
"Where is shaurya? He didn't come yet?" I asked and he nodded in a no.

"He'll get late. He's had some argument with his girlfriend." He said laughing.

"Ohh god! That girl is a pain in his ass! She has a problem even if he breathes." I said rolling my eyes.

She is soo dramatic that she goes as far as threatning him that she will leave him if he doesn't cancel his plans with us and take her out. Everytime we have plans she does some drama.

Girls are drama!

"I know dude! I've told him numerous times that if she really loves him she will trust him on everything. But he justs defends saying we always hang out at clubs she gets insecure." He said and I laughed.

Whipped man!

"Pyaar Andha hota hai." Ishaan said joining and ordered his drink.

The music started blaring loudly and everyone was dancing on the dance floor.

I was busy searching for the one face I was dying to see since that night.

"You're the only sober person in this club probably." Ishaan yelled as he took another glass of his whiskey.

"It is because of you I come to places like these. Otherwise, I am least interested." I said rolling my eyes and my eyes landed on that one smile which I couldn't get out of my system.

There was some guy who was trying to snake his hand around her waist from
behind while she was dancing in her own world. I could see how drunk she was.

I clenched my jaw and walked towards her.

Why is she alone when she is soo drunk?
Stupid girl!

The guy again tried to hold her from behind and this time I don't what got into me I just encircled my hand around her waist and pulled her to me she landed on my chest while I glared at the man.

"Fuck off!" I growled glaring at him and he went away shrugging.

"Hey! I have seen you somewhere!" She slurred narrowing her eyes as if thinking hard where did she see me.

"You can think about that later. First you have to get back to your home, you're too drunk and even alone." I said still holding her close to me.

Though there was no expression on my face my mind was clearly screaming
She is soo cute!

Don't behave as if you've seen a girl for the first time!

Well, she is exceptionally beautiful and with that smile on she looks soo damn gorgeous!

"Home? What is a home?" She asked pouting.

"Ohh god! This girl is going to really test my patience!" I muttered.

I just shook my head keeping all the not so decent thoughts aside.

Can my heart just calm down a bit!

Holding her firmly by one hand while she was having her hands all over my chest, shoulders was a really really difficult task.

"We need to leave." I said calling Akshay.

"Okay. But where are you?" He asked.

"I remember you now. You are the hot guy who gave me the handkerchief!" She said with her eyes twinkling as if she will win an award oscar now for remembering it.

Wait!
Did she just call me hot?

"You have a girl with you?" Akshay asked over the call.

"Meet me at the exit."
I said and hung up.

"Come." I said holding her hand and tried dragging her.

"No! I want to enjoy my freedom." She slurred again.

"Yeah! You can enjoy when you will have someone who could take care of you. Right now I am dropping you home." I said and she sat down on the floor.

Ohh God!

"I'm not going! That's final." She said stubbornly and sat there pouting.

"Are you sure?" I asked sternly and she nodded her head like a kid.

"I don't have another option then." I said and picked her up. She quickly encircled her arms around my neck and said,

"Are you going to take me home like this?" She asked innocently and my lips twitched upwards in a small smile.

"Yess. You gave me no other choice." I said narrowing my eyes at her but she just gave me a wide smile.

That smile!
That fucking smile...!

"But where will you drop me? I don't have a home." She said and my steps halted.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Dude, I never thought you'd come out holding a girl in your arms!" Ishaan said teasing me and I just glared at him.

"Start the car." I said to him and made her sit on the back seat and slipped beside her.

"How do you know, Naira?" Akshay asked and I looked at him confused.

"Naira?"
I asked.

"Yeah! Naira. The one who was in your arms a second ago and is clung on your arm right now." He said and I looked at her who was sitting her holding my elbow and resting her head on my arm.

"How do you know her?" I asked him confused.

"Did you forget she sings at my dining places?" He asked and I nodded.

Naira..!
I recited her name pushing back a few strands of her hair.

What are you exactly doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 12.3K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
610K 27.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
42.7K 2.8K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...