Anuseena Dating Life Shorts..

By Anuseena_writer

ANUSEENA ❣❣ . . . . . . . . . . . . Aur kya hi bolu naam bahut hai... 😇 More

Intro
That Feeling..
Birthday.. love. 😚
Birthday.. Love 2😚
Dream love..
Dream love.. 2
Thank you
Anuseena cute moments series (part 1)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 3)
Anuseena cute moment series (part 4)
Humsafar
Need to know..
Holi love.. unknown to them..
Anuseena cute moment series (Part 5)
Together Forever...
Mixed emotions..
Mixed emotions.. 2
Broken inside..
Anuseena cute moments series (part 6)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 7)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 8)
AADAT!!!
Anuseena cute moments series (part 9)
Anuseena's First!!!(part 1)
Anuseena's First (Part 2)
Anuseena cute moments series (part 10)
Anuseena's first! (part 3)

Humdard

1.6K 136 86
By Anuseena_writer

Not so big part but I realized regular updates are often appreciated... So, a intimate yet emotional and only anuseena short... Pls don't bash if anybody is offended.. 🙂🙃

Not at all read again.. Pls ignore mistakes..

Let's start,

A day before sagai...

Night,
Haseena returned from MPT and was resting.. She was feeling very much lonely... Actually she was missing anubhav...

Ammi was also not at home as her friends had arranged a school reunion..

(Moderna hai ammi bhi.. Hamesham satsang ya tirthankar nahi jati.. 😎)

HM: had hai hamari boring zindagi ki bhi.. Ammi tak apne friends reunion mai gayi hai.. Humse zyada happening to unki life hai.. (Depressedly)

She was wearing a full pants and shirt of same watermelon print on blue colour.. Her hair were open and her pink lips making her super cute to death..

She went to window where in a glass bowl two gold fishes were swimming.. She herself sat on the bean bag kept just below window and kept her head on her hands which were resting on window...

She cutely bent her head and saw them swimming freely.. She was looking super cute..

HM: yeh dono bhi humse zyada khush lag rahi hai.. Aur enjoy kar rahi hai.. (Pouted)

She turned her body and rested her back on the wall and head on the window.. She held her phone on her knees folding them and started playing games..

HM: konsa game khelen.. (Keenly searching a game with a cute pout)

(Mai mar jawan is cuteness pe.. 🥺😚)

She started a playing candy Crush when unable to find any interesting game..

She was playing keenly sitting with folded legs.. When doorbell rang..

HM: kaash koi interesting insaan hamari boriyat door karne aaya ho.. (While going down)

She went and opened the door... Her eyes gleamed with happiness when she saw anubhav there with a small bag in hand..

HM: anubhav aap itni raat ko.. (She asked gesturing him to come in)

AS: wapas jaayen..? (He asked the same way she did)

HM: (narrowed her eyes) aap hamara mazaq mat udaaiye.. Aaiye ander.. (She said with a grumpy face)

He laughed and they entered inside.. They sat on sofa and haseena gave him a glass of water..

HM: ab bataiye.. (Sitting opposite him) itni raat gaye kaise aana hua.. Aur aap delhi se kab aaye.. (Casually)

AS: bas shaam ko hi haseenaji... (Smiled) aur rahi baat yaha aane ki to pehla to hume behna ke zariye gyat hua ki ammi yaha nahi hai.. (He said with a naughty grin)

HM: kya anubhav.. (She blushed)

AS; (chuckled) aur dusra yeh ki.. Hamara bhi bahut man tha coffee peene ka.. Parantu apne hi haathon ki aur aapke saath.. To hum dono ke liye hum coffee bana kar laaye hai... (He said showing a packet)

HM: (surprised) are par.. (Sighed) Achha kiya.. Hum cup lekar aaye.. (She went to kitchen)

AS: (in mind) bas ab kuch bhi karke hume haseenaji ko mission ke vishay mai batana hoga.. Aur hum unse shama bhi maang lenge.. Hume ummeed hai woh hume awashya samjhengi.. (In a tensed tone)

His forehead was a little creased and his reviere was broken by haseena's voice..

HM: anubhav.. (Shook him)

AS: aa.. Haan.. (He came to senses)

HM: kahan kho gaye the aap..? (She asked keeping cups of middle table)

AS: kahi nahi priye bas aise hi.. (He smiled wierdly)

HM: chalo thik hai.. Hum coffee nikalte hai..

She poured the coffee into cups and gave a cup to him.. They started having coffee in a silence... She was wanting to sit with him in room near window and enjoy the coffee in moonlight.. But, she was a little nervous in saying that.. Anubhav sensed it and asked keeping cup down..

AS: kya baat hai haseenaji.. Aap kuch kehna chahti hai kya..?

HM: (shyly) haa woh.. Hum room mai chal ke saath mai chand ki roshni mai coffee piyen..? (Hesitantly)

AS: (smiled on her cuteness) isme itna ghabrane ka kya vishay tha priye.. Chaliye.. (Softly)

They took their cups and went upstairs.. Haseena placed one more bean bag there and they sat on them looking at the sky..

AS: priye.. (Sweetly)

HM: hmm.. (She hummed with a smile sipping coffee)

She sensed for the first time how much the word 'priye' from his mouth sounded sweet.. Her cheeks felt warm with some pinkish tone, making her face look extremely beautiful..

He smiled on her response to his endearment and said gaining her attention..

AS: aapko gyat hai.. Us raat jab aap humse milne ghar aayi thi..

HM: hmm.. (She nodded)

AS: hum na bilkul abhinay nahi kar rahe the tab.. (He smiled lostly) hume khud nahi samajh aa rha tha kyu.. Parantu aapke saath samay wyatit karna hume beyhad sukoon de raha tha..

She just smiled and adored and remembered how much honest his eyes were that day.. His eyes really had a peace of being with her like today he has.. She just wanted to listen to him and hence just raised head to ask him to continue..

AS: hume na us samay gyat hi nahi raha ki aapse prem ka sirf abhinay kar rahe hai hum.. Parantu woh jab aapke durbhash par sandesh aur aapne kaha 'jana hoga, duty first' tab hume firse yad aaya ki hum yeh mission ke liye kar rahe hai.. (He said feeling guilty again)

HM: (she kept her cup aside and shifted near him) us sab ko aap bhool kyu nahi jaate.. Purani kadwi yaadon ko yaad karke hamari yeh nayi yaadein kyu kharab karna.. Hmm
(She sweetly held his hand and winded their fingers)

He pulled her more closer and held her waist lightly..

AS: priye.. (Holding her chin with a tensed face)

She was blushing until saw his tensed face.. She found some complicated feelings lingering in his eyes.. Her shyness flew away and she asked in a concerned tone..

HM: kya baat hai anubhav.. (Lightly held his face) aap itne tensed kyu hai..?

AS: priye jab hum delhi gaye the.. (With a difficulty)

HM: haa..(nodding head to ask him to continue)

AS: wahan hume sir ne bataya ki hume ek mission par nikalna hai.. (His voice getting heavy)

HM: (gulped the sadness) haa.. Haa to.. Yeh to achhi baat hai na.. Aap hamari sagai ke turant baad nikal jaiyega.. (Smiled) aur sagai karke jayenge to hume bharosa rahega wahan aap aur ladkiyon par dhyaan na den.. (Chuckled)

She said jokingly to lighten his mood but failed.. He was still worried.. She made him shift and sat on his bean bag.. They were very close and haseena placed her one hand on his heart and other on his cheek..

HM: kya baat hai anubhav..? (She asked in a calm tone)

AS: (gathered courage and said) Priye shayad hum wapas na aayen.. (These words moistened his eyes)

HM: (his words echoed In her ears but she faked anger and said) kya bakwaas kar rahe hai aap anubhav.. Aisa kuch nahi hoga.. Hum jante hai aap zarur wapas aayenge.. (She said firmly)

AS: aur na aaye to..? (Deeply gazing in her eyes) priye hum isiliye sagai nahi kar sakte.. (He said with teary voice) yadi hum na bache to aap ek bematalab ke rishte mai bandh jayengi.. (He was really worried)

HM: (a tear escaped her eyes also) ai.. Aisa kuch nhi hoga.. (She said strongly) hume poora bharosa hai ki aap aayenge.. (Smiled) aur sagai to aapko karni hogi.. Warna thik nahi hoga aapke liye.. (She warned him)

AS: (tried saying something) parantu priye..

Before he could finish haseena hugged him and hushed his..

HM: Shhh.. (Clinging to her neck) aisa kuch nahi hoga.. (She said confidently) hum jante hai.. Aap bas kal hamari sagai ke baare mai sochiye..

They both closed their eyes and just felt the feelings which were making them feel heaven.. She unwrapped her one hand and placed his hands on her waist getting on his lap..

He lost the stiffness he was holding and just held her close to his heart... Her head was kept on his shoulder and his head on hers.. She slowly moved her fingertips on his scalp and he was feeling currents from her this act... His eyes had some tears which now fell off making his heart feel light..

They were in same position for very much time.. Suddenly, haseena felt his hands going down and stopped near her waist.. He held her waist and rubbed his nose near her earlobe.. He saw a very small dot sized mole behind her ear and kissed their.. Haseena lost her breath and she moaned lightly.. He didn't stopped and started planting small and wet kisses.. Her breaths ran on a unrealistic pace.. And, her hands also slipped lightly and just rested on nap of his neck.. Her finger dipping in his scalp with his each intimate kiss...

This was the first intimate moment they were sharing.. Haseena also placed a kiss on his neckline.. Their breaths were mingling together and their heartbeats collided along with their chests at each heavy breath..

Haseena sensed the situation going off track when his hand entered her shirt and caressed her waist.. She slowly moved her hands away from him and called him..

HM: (softly whisper) anubhavv..

She was still so close that her whisper also felt loud to him... He left her waist very reluctantly gaining a look of her flushed face... He held her again but a little away and said with head held low..

AS: hume shama kar dijiye priye.. (She instantly looked in his eyes) hum aapki anumati ke bina..

Haseena couldn't help but smile and pecked his lips while holding his chin.. He stopped breathing in that moment and closed eyes

HM: aisa kuch nahi hai.. (She smiled) woh jo bhi tha usme hamari marzi bhi thi.. (She shyly looked down)

He didn't know where did he gathered that courage but he just pulled her into him and whispered..

AS: hume bahut adhik angrezi bolna nahi pasand.. Par yeh baat angreji mai sahi se pooch sakte hai isiliye poochh rahe hai.. (He went to her ear and whispered) I want you haseena ji.. Can I..?

Haseena lost her all sensed from that one line.. She didn't know what to answer but her heart was just saying it's completely okay.. It's more than okay..

AS: (hugged her lightly) hum nahi jante priye.. Ki hum is mission se jeevit aa payenge ya nhi.. Parantu is baar hum aapka khoobsurat EHSAAS.. (Nuzzling her neck) aapke kareeb hone ka EHSAAS Apne saath le jaana chahte hai.. (He said with a teary smile) kya hum hamari priye ko mehsoos kar sakte hai..? Kya hum aapko prem karto kar sakte hai..? (He asked emotionally)

HM: (she just smiled ecstatically) anubhav.. I.. (Her words left her side) I want you too.. (She too whispered in a low voice)

He can't stop his rising desires anymore.. He just picked her up princess style and walked to bed.. Anubhav puts her down and laid beside her.. He was hovering over her looking in her eyes with utmost love and passion.. Haseena found her innerself getting out of control.. She also just wanted to feel him exactly the way he wanted...

She pushed herself in his arms.. He wrapped her in his arms and completely laid down over her..

Anubhav got a little away breaking the hug and while gazing in her eyes... He came down and started kissing her soft lips lovingly... He was softly and lovingly kissing her sucking her upperlip.. She was also doing the same... He did the same with her lower lip... She was now breathless and broke the kiss..

Anubhav broke the kiss and moved to her neck placing sloppy wet kisses... She was messing his hairs with her fingers with closed eyes... Anubhav bites her softly earning a melodious moan.. "Uhhh".. He was like obsessed with these moans.. He started biting and sucking her the same way all over her neck.. Haseena was just breathing loudly and producing little sounds..

Anubhav bit her very hard on her collarbone this time to fulfill his urge of hearing his name from her mouth.. And, the same happened " Anu.. Hhh"

He sucked there and lovingly moved to her cleavage... Haseena till now have opened all the buttons of his shirt.. He waved his arms opening the shirt and throwing it away.. Haseena now turned him and got over him.. She returned his tortures all the same and started biting his neck and chest..

Anubhav also did the same as her and her threw her shirt in a corner of her room..

Soon, they were all away from their clothes.. Their bodies were flushed with each other and absorbed in each other completely... As the night was getting darker, their love was also deepening the way they worshiped each other with love...

Next morning,

Sun rose redish golden and pink in the sky...

(Please imagine everything as and with lyrics.. Will make you experience it better, imagine anuseena flashbacks at each long anc lengthy tune..)

Pal.. do pal.. ki hi kyun hai zindagi

haseena woke up and saw him sleeping with his most innocent face...

Is pyar ko hai sadiyan kaafi nahin

She wraps him in his arms and started feeling his heartbeat keeping head on his heart..

To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi

They got engaged with all the smiling faces and sweet blessings..

Rehna hai bas yahan

They were on airport.. He was reluctant on going away and hugged her with a crying face....

Ab door tujh se jana nahin..

He wanted to just stay there.. He denied nodding his head in no...

Jo tu mera Humdard hai

She forcefully send him and locked herself in her room... She started crying on the fear what if he will not come back..

Jo tu mera humdard hai

Anubhav was sitting in flight seeing haseena's photo on his phone...

Suhana har dard hai..

He got a cut in the market while spying on someone but just looked at her photo frame and kept quite...

Jo tu mera humdard hai

The time anubhav got a cut.. She felt a little pain in her finger.. She sucked it and here anubhav felt relief..

Teri muskuraahatein hain taakat meri
Mujhko inhee se ummeed milee

He was laying on land and fighting for his breaths when his closed eyes saw her beautiful smile and his breaths got normal.. She was getting restless and she just sat on her knees offering prayers..

Chahe kare koi sitam yeh jahan..
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri

He was fighting with goons getting up again of very strong built but as she was continuing praying... He beat all of them and just sat in ambulance getting his wounds treated..

Zindghani badi khoobsurat huyi
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

He came back and just hugged haseena leaving all his luggage.. She was crying the happiness and started sobbing very loudly.. He caressed her back and they just stayed like that...

Jo tu mera humdard hai

They just spend the whole of their day with each other... Their breakfast, lunch and dinner went in each other's arms..

Suhana har dard hai...
Jo tu mera humdard hai

She was applying ointment to his every wound with the silent tears.. He hissed and her eyes were also closed with the same pain.. He hugged her and hushed her showing his recovered wounds..

Oo..... Oo.....

They were enjoying their coffee again sitting in the moonlight...

Teri dhadhkano se hai zindagi meri

He was laying with her on bed and keeping his head on her chest... She caressed his hair and started kissing his face numerous times..

Khwaahishein teri ab duayein meri

They took the seven rounds of the sacred fire and got into the forever relationship.. He filled her hairline and kissed her head without caring everyone..

Kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh..

He tied the mangalsutra round her neck and they just hugged each other tightly...

Teri meri jaan jo ek huyi

They became one again on their first night and felt each other very closely...

Lautoonga yahan tere paas main haan

He promised her to return surely while going for another mission.. She bid him bye with a sweet smile and lightened face..

Vada hai mera mar bhi jaaoon kahin

He returned close to her in a totally fine situation... Yet he was shot in chest but her promise let him live..

Jo tu mera hamdard hai

They shared their new house with each other in a sweet car Romance while having the most romantic time...

Jo tu mera humdard hai

Haseena showed anubhav a positive pregnancy kit and hugged him tightly..

Suhana har dard hai...

She painfully gave birth to their love symbol.. Their princess..

Jo tu mera humdard hai

Anuseena celebrated fifth birthday of their daughter...

Mmm.. humdard hai

They celebrated their 25th anniversary...

Mmm.. hamdard hai

Here celebrating marriage of their daughter hugging each other peacefully...

Mmm.. humdard hai...

Anuseena were dead in an mission saving other's.. While they were being cremated when they were holding hands..

Mmm.. humdard hai

Their souls hugging each other peacefully smilingly...

THE END..

It was anuseena's complete love life.. Don't bash me for the last part... But this is the best death a love couple can have...

Leave your reviews... It took my entire soul and heart in writing this..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 1.2K 17
A friendship that turns into love...❤️ Ft.AnuSeena.💕
91.1K 4.6K 31
ANUBHAV is DSP of lucknow.... HASEENA is a newly appointed SHO here... They developed a strong physical attraction and get into a sexual relation...
20.4K 1.4K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
20K 1K 18
This story starts from the sagai track after a long time Anubhav is back from mission ❤️and the...... to know more just read fan fiction.. 🙈🧿 Jus...