Young Smith (Levi Ackerman x...

By 3mooie

{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mind. Credits to the rightful own... More

Welcome Readers!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Just a compilation of Levi and y/n text messages
Just a compilation of Levi and y/n text messages pt. 2
Chapter 27
Just some compilation of AOT boys and y/n text messages
Just some compilation of AOT girls and y/n text messages
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Special Modern: Modern AU
Chapter 61
AoT Characters Headcanons
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Important Announcement!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
The Final Chapter
Epilogue
To My Dearest Readers...

Chapter 63

1K 40 22
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,325 words}

Y/n gritted her teeth upon seeing Falco lying on the ground while reaching his hand up to the sky. The battlefield is already a big mess. Bodies are everywhere while more of Eldian soldiers are fighting for their lives. The blond lady let out a relieved sigh when she saw Colt was able to get Falco. Y/n ready her rifle and aimed for their enemy's artillery that keeps on firing at them.

"Good shot, Smith!" Magath said when Y/n was able to shot the artillery of their enemy. The shooting stopped giving the remaining Eldians on the battlefield to retreat to a safe place.

Y/n's eyes widened when another artillery was active in firing at them. She hissed when she can't see because of the smoke. "Commander! I can't aim for the other artillery! The smoke's too thick!" Y/n said in a loud voice. Magath looked through his binocular. 

"It's on the left...raised your gun a little bit and fire. I'm sure you can hit it." Magath said then left to go inside their small closed base.

Y/n frowned but she still followed the commander's instructions. Y/n's eyes widened when Colt came dashing to her side. Falco who was on his back fell on the ground. Y/n ignored the two and fired at the artillery. She sighed when she was able to shot it. Y/n put down her rifle and tended to Falco while Colt went to commander Magath who went inside their small base.

'Falco?!" Y/n said while gently slapping Falco's face.

Gabi, Udo and Zofia helped Y/n in taking care of Y/n. Y/n used herself as Falco's resting place while Zofia and Udo are treating the wound on Falco's forehead. 

"Are you drunk, Falco?" Zofia asked.

"What are we doing here?" Falco asked, he looks like as if he's high.

"He must've hit his head." Y/n said while checking Falco's pulse.

"We've been at war for four years. Do you remember?" Udo asked.

"Huh? Oh...I guess...so?" Falco said.

"Looks like we're going to have to explain the operation to you all over again. Just listen to me, Falco." Gabi said. "We've been at war for four years, but....we're finally reaching the end. All we have to do is capture fort Slava. Well, more specifically, all we have to do is sink the mid-east allied forces' fleet in the naval station right below it. And then we'll have won this war for Marley. But fort Slava defends the high ground overlooking the naval station. Attacking the port will be impossible without the control of the fort." Gabi said.

"Can't the Marley navy attack them from the sea?" Zofia asked while wiping Falco's head.

"Zofia?!" Udo said. He started wrapping Falco's forehead. "Do you really think we can count on that navy to do a thing for us?! That cesspool of incompetence that took four whole years to take control of the seas?! Their accomplishment worth a damn! And it cost them more than half of all those battleships!" Y/n, Gabi and Zofia are already panicking because Udo's squeezing Falco's head. "And they have the nerve to tell us in the army that we need to at least take down a fort for them before they can do a thing?! Like it's nothing?! Give me a break, you bastards!!" Udo said.

"Owww!!" Falco said.

"Udo!! Sop trying to rip Falco's head off!" Y/n said.

Udo came back to his senses and immediately let go of Falco. "Ah...! Sorry!" Udo said.

Falco held his head. 

"And so...why have they sent us to the front lines? We're just warrior cadets." Falco said.

Y/n helped Falco to sit properly. She picked up her rifle and then looked through it's lens to observe their enemy. "Can't you tell...? It's so they can figure it out. Which one of us will be...the next warrior." Gabi said making her friends looked at her while Y/n remained looking through the lends of her rifle. "The time is coming soon. Commander Magath has decided that this is where our final exam will to be held. He has eyes on what's coming next. The operation to suppress the Island of Paradis. He's looking for someone to inherit...what will be our greatest weapon there. The armored titan." Gabi said with an arrogant smile. Y/n raised a brow. Suppress Paradis, huh?

Y/n stood up and left to go to Magath and Colt who're talking at the side. "The warrior unit on the front line took a direct hit from the explosives and was blown away!!" Colt said.

"And the trenches?" Magath asked.

"We can't dig any further!!" Colt said.

"We can't? Is that an order? Are you trying to give me orders, Eldian?" Magath said.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing, speaking to commander Magath like that?!"  A Marleyan soldier said to Colt. He's commander Magath's right-hand-man.

"But given the situation, we're at a disadvantage, commander." Y/n spoke and the three men looked at her. "It's impossible for infantry like us to destroy the tracks behind that machine gun on our own. They have eyes all along that trench. There isn't a single crack in their defenses..." Y/n said making Colt nod in agreement. Magath and his soldier seems to listen to Y/n more than Colt. "On top of that, they have artillery supporting them from the fort. If we stay here, we're just waiting for them to start raining shells down on our heads." Y/n said.

"Sounds like you have an idea, Smith." Colt said.

Y/n nod but she looked at Colt who also seems to have an idea like her.

"Let's let jaws and cartman loose here. Galliard and Pieck should be able to do it. They'd be able to wipe out the enemies in the pillbox and the trench in the blink of an eye." Colt said.

"No." Magath and Y/n both said in unsion.

Magath signaled for Y/n to talk. Y/n sighed. "Your idea is okay, Colt. But it's risky. We lose if we play our cards in the wrong order." Y/n said. She snattched the binocular from Magath's right-hand-man and looked at it. She frowned when she saw another obstacle to their mission. 

"And it's here." She said and gave the binocular to commander Magath.

"The armored train." Y/n spoke. "And specifically, the four guns on it's front and back cars. The allies' new weapon, the anti-titan artillery. The 100 mm armor piercing shells they fire even one of the nine titans would be able to stop a titan in one shot." Y/n said.

Colt and Magath looked at her with brows furrowed. They're wondering why Y/n's assembling explosives. "But...both of our titans are quick....I don't see how either could have their nape pierced." Colt said making commander Magath to look at him.

"But if that does happen?" Magath asked.

"We will lose the power of a titan, as well as a warrior. And there is no guarantee that we'll be able to regain the power of that titan." Colt said.

Commander Magath nod. "That's right. Our nine-year-ling plan to regain the founder will come to an end, and the tables will be turned on us. Just as when we lost the colossal titan and the female. It was seen as a drop in Marley's military capabilities, triggering the war that continues to this day...and delaying the Paradis plan. What allows our motherland of Marley to be the great empire it is today?" Commander Magath asked. The warrior candidates are now listening to him.

"The power of the titans." Colt said.

"That's right...If we lose any more, this country won't be able to sustain itself any longer. The power of the titans is an absolute. That is how it must be...Prepare the warrior unit for a charge at once." Magath said, shocking Colt. 

"Sir!"His right-hand man said.

"Commander Magath...!! You--!"

Commander Magath gave Colt a glare. "I, what, Eldian? Aren't you all warriors who have pledged your loyalty to Marley? This is your chance to be honored by our motherland. All eight hundred Eldians here. You warrior cadets stand by here. The warrior unit's charge must destroy those tracks no matter what. Because so long as that armored train prowls around the perimeter of the fortress, neither armor nor beast can be called upon here." Magath said.

"But--"

"Colt. You ought to get out there and show us you're prepared to be a leader." Magath said.

"Commander Magath! The train is heading this way!"

"What?!" Commander Magath said in disbelief. He looked through his binoculars. "So they've gotten tired of waiting and have come to strike at us...good. This is our chance to destroy the whole train." Commander Magath said.

"That's right, commander. Please let me do it." Y/n spoke.

Magath, his men, Colt and the warrior candidates looked at Y/n.

"Huh?" Magath said.

Y/n grinned and showed Magath the explosives she made. "I can do it using these explosives. I can neutralize the armored train alone." Y/n said.

Colt and the four kids were surprised. "Officer Smith! That's too dangerous!" Falco said.

"There's no guarantee that you'll succeed in that plan of yours, Smith. And what if you die? That's a suicide mission. You have a family to go back to." Commander Magath said.

Y/n smiled. "I'm a soldier, commander Magath. My life has always been in danger and I'm already used to it. I always make it back alive to my husband and kids. Please think this through. You'll lose one soldier and seven hand grenades than 800 Eldians who can still be used in other situations. And don't worry, I've thought about this plan of mine very carefully. I'm confident that I'll be able to do it and succeed." Y/n said. 

Commander Magath and Y/n stared at each other for a few moments. Magath is astonished. He can't see fear nor a slight look of anxiousness on Y/n's face. She looks fine and calm for someone who'll do something dangerous. "Fine. Do it your way." Commander Magath said.

"Officer Smith, no..." Colt said in a worried tone.

Y/n looked at him and the warrior candidates. "I'll do my job and you five, prove them that you're all worthy of becoming a warrior. Don't worry about me and focus on our mission"

Colt's eyes widened when Y/n started removing her uniform. He immediately looked away as well as commander Magath, Udo and Falco. "What are you doing?" Magath asked.

"Part of the job, commander." Y/n said. She gave her uniform to Gabi and Zofia.

They were all shocked when Y/n jumped out carrying the explosives with her.

"Officer Smith?!" The four kids said but Y/n didn't look back at them.

Y/n tied the explosives on her ankle. She raised both of her hands while walking towards the enemy's territory. The two soldiers on the bunker saw Y/n and wondering why a woman seems to be surrendering. Y/n is slow in walking while side-eyeing the armored train. She's waiting for it to be close and prepare to throw the explosives on it. Y/n can already see their enemies who're hesitating to shoot her. Y/n side-eyed the armored train and saw it coming. 

She secretly smirked and let herself tripped. The enemy's soldiers were shocked and confused. Y/n simply reached for the rope of explosives on her ankle and removed it. "Not yet...not yet...n...here...here's--" Y/n smiled when the armored train is already near. 

"My chance!" Y/n said and threw the explosives in front of the armored train.

Y/n immediately stood up and run away at the same time the armored train exploded. She laughed when she saw the priceless shocked look on their enemy. The Marleyan soldiers and the warriors were shocked upon seeing Y/n succeed. Y/n's smile faded when she saw an enemy pointing a rifle at her. Y/n run faster, avoiding the fires shot at her. She jumped on a shallow hole at the same time firs were shot at her way but Y/n was surprised when she didn't get hit.

A shadow covered Y/n from the sun. She looked up and saw the jaw titan protecting her from the shots. The jaw titan looked at Y/n. Y/n smiled and waved at him. "Thank you!" She said.

Y/n was interrupted when Colt arrived. The young man hugged her from the back when another shots were fired at them. The jaw titan protected the two by jumping and destroying the artillery of the man who was firing at Y/n. Colt carried Y/n on his back and run back to their base in a fast pace. Marleyan soldiers and Eldians started charging at the enemy. Y/n's eyes became glossy when she saw that they're all just end up getting killed. Colt put Y/n down. 

He noticed some wounds on her arms. Zofia and Gabi quickly tended to Y/n, treating her wound and helping her put on her uniform. "Thank you, Colt."  Y/n said. 

Colt sighed and nod at Y/n. He went back to commander Magath's side. Commander Magath gave Y/n a nod as an acknowledge for her success in blowing up the armored train.

Y/n, Udo, Zofia and Gabi looked at Falco who brought an injured enemy soldier to their side. "What're you doing, Falco?" Gabi asked.

"Isn't it obvious?! He can't fight any longer! He's our prisoner now!!" Falco said.

He put the enemy soldier down. "If we can stop the bleeding, that is!" Falco said.

"That hurt, damn it...I'm a Marleyan why should I be getting shot...? It's supposed to be Eldians on the front line!!" Commander Magath right-hand man said.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Thank you Gabi and Zofia." She said when the finished helping her.

"Udo! Give me a tourniquet!" Falco said.

"Okay." Udo said.

"Damn kids...forget about him. He's an enemy." The Marleyan soldier said.

"Are you trying to show off?" Gabi asked Falco. "You thought you'd be able to inherit the armor by adhering to international law and over-shadowing me? You're not being useful at all, you know." Gabi said. Y/n sighed and took her rifle that Zofia handed her. She shook her head.

"Think whatever you want." Falco said while treating the enemy soldier.

"So weird." Gabi said.

Y/n and the warrior candidates looked at the enemy soldier when he started muttering words.

"Hm? He's saying something."  Y/n said.

Falco smiled and looked at Udo who looks uncomfortable. "Translate for us, Udo. Tell him he can relax, his bleeding is settling down." Falco said.

"Don't touch me. You'll corrupt me. Devils. Is what he said." Udo said.

Falco's smile faded while Gabi and Zofia looked down. Y/n gritted her teeth when the Marleyan soldier laughed like a fucking madman who just watched a comedy play. "Leave him be, Falco. He'll die anyways." Y/n said in a merciless tone. The Marleyan soldier stopped laughing when he saw Y/n glaring at him. He scoffed and looked away. Falco stopped treating the enemy soldier.

Out of annoyance, Y/n grabbed the enemy soldier and threw him outside. "Devils...huh? I'd like to see you in hell." Y/n said and sat back down to hide from the shots firing at them.

The warrior candidates now all look gloomy. Y/n ruffled their hairs. "Don't let it get to you. He's an enemy. It's normal for him to despise your...kind." Y/n said.

"The world despises every Eldians, officer Smith." Gabi said.

Y/n frowned. "Okay. I couldn't careless." She said.

The warrior candidates smiled at Y/n's unbothered attitude. They all looked up when an airship appeared. The airship started throwing titans tied on a parachute. A loud scream was heard and the titans on the parachute all became active. They were free from being tied and started falling on the ground causing the ground to shake. Y/n, the warrior candidates, the remaining Eldian unit of soldiers and the Marleyan soldiers watched the titans started devouring their enemy. 

"They truly are...devils. Our Marleyan ancestors...were eaten up that way, too. By you Eldians." The Marleyan soldier said.

Everyone saw the armored titan transformed.

"Reiner...be careful." Gabi said.

The armored titan started running and destroyed the artillery of the enemy. He got shot but was saved by the jaw titan. Reiner took that chance to destroy more of their enemy's property. Everyone's eyes widened when the beast titan appeared. Y/n's the only one who's looking bored.

The beast titan grabbed some explosives and crumbled on it's hand.

"Now, at last...this war will end." Udo said.

The beast titan threw the explosives to the navy of their enemy. Zeke was shocked when the explosives he threw were shot. A fire was shot towards the beast titan but the armored titan jumped in taking the massive hit of a cannon. The beast titan took that chance to throw another rounds of explosives to the navy of their enemy and it was a success.

Y/n sighed. She put down her rifle and walked out.

"War is a terrible thing." Y/n muttered to herself. 

With the annihilation of their fleet...the mid-east allied forces signed a peace treaty with Marley. After four long years, the war ended with Marley standing victorious. Yet they now knew that the age when all were ruled by the power of the titans was coming to an end. Marley realized that it needed to acquire the power of the founding titan as soon as possible.

Y/n puffed on her cigarette whilst she stare at the sea. A lot of destroyed naval fleets of the mid-east allied powers are slowly sinking in the sea. The sun is setting and the surrounding's peaceful like war didn't happen earlier. Y/n looked to the left and saw the four young warrior candidates talking. She didn't bother going to them and just let the kids have their privacy.

Y/n blew her smoke in the air at the same time she saw the captive enemies. They all looked out of their selves. Traumatized because of the titans who they're able to escape from.

"This will just make the Eldians' image to be bad even more." Y/n said to herself.

She hissed and shook her head. Y/n looked back and saw some Marleyan soldiers flirting with women who are doing service for men and working in a bar. Y/n looked away when she saw a Marleyan soldier eyeing her. She felt disgusted by how lustful the Marleyan soldier is looking at her. Y/n was about to go but the Marleyan soldier grabbed her arm. "Hey!" Y/n said.

She glared at the Marleyan soldier. She just noticed that the soldier seems to be drunk. Y/n pushed the soldier off from her. "Bitch!" The soldier said and tried to pull Y/n close to him. Y/n groaned and was about to kick the man but she was surprised when Reiner appeared.

He grabbed the Marleyan soldier's collar and threw him to the ground. The man became unconscious because of his drunk ass. Reiner glared at the soldier then he turned to Y/n who's still shocked. "Are you okay? Did he touch you or hurt you?" Reiner asked.

Y/n shook her head. She caressed her wrist which hurts a little because of the man's hold earlier. It was too tight that his hand marked on Y/n's wrist. "You shouldn't stay anywhere alone. Stick with the kids if I'm not around." Reiner said. He scanned Y/n from head to toe. He heard about what Y/n did. Now he's checking if she has any injury. He only saw bandages on her left arm.

"Thank you." Y/n said. 

She looked away from Reiner and walked out. 

Reiner sighed and watched Y/n leave.

Y/n's brows furrowed when she felt someone watching her. She looked back at Reiner and saw him hanging out with the four warrior candidates. Y/n looked around until her eyes landed on a rooftop of a building. She was surprised a bit when she saw Eren staring at her. His hair gotten longer, he has a thin stubbles on his face and bandaged wrapping his right eye. Y/n also saw that Eren has a crutch. "What happened to that brat...?" Y/n muttered.

"Officer Smith?! Do you want to join us?! We're going to walk around the town!" Gabi said.

Y/n looked at them. She nod and walked towards them. The four kids happily went ahead while Y/n walked with Reiner. Reiner saw the anxious look on Y/n. "No one will try to harass you now. Some officers reported the Marleyan soldier who tried to touch you. I'm sure Commander Magath will do something about it. He dotes on you and won't let anyone to harm you. You're now considered as Marley's valuable soldier." Reiner said.

Y/n snicker. She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm on the newspaper, aren't I? Some reporters took a stolen shot of me yesterday. I hope Pieck and Zeke won't recognize me when they see me on the newspaper headlines." 

Reiner nod. "Yeah. Have you read it? Just hope that your face wasn't clear in the shots."

"I've read it. I feel prideful yet annoyed. I suddenly became Marley's hero." Y/n said.

Reiner smiled a bit. He let out a small chuckle. "Marley's Wonder Woman, huh...." He said.

Y/n hissed and kicked his ankle making Reiner whine in pain.

"Shut up, would ya? It sounds so cringe." Y/n said and went ahead.

Reiner chuckled. "I think it sound okay." He said and followed Y/n who's now carrying Gabi on her back. Falco keeps telling Gabi to go down but the brunette girl just ignores him. Zofia and Udo abought some food with the money Y/n lend them. Y/n and the four kids looked at Reiner.

"C'mon, armored titan. They want to race." Y/n said.

She smirked and run fast while carrying Gabi on her back. Udo is carrying Zofia on his back and run after Y/n. Reiner smiled and walked towards Falco who looks like a stressed adult. "Now now...we can't let them win." Reiner said and picked up Falco who was shocked. Falco laughed when Reiner run after Y/n, Gabi, Udo and Zofia. They raced like they're horses on a field.

The Marleyan soldies, Eldian unit and the warriors boarded the train going back to Liberio. It's already night but the Eldians are still celebrating for their win. Y/n was dragged by the celebration and is now drunk while the Eldian unit are cheering for her. It was Colt's fault. He said that Y/n's a goddess who saved them from being killed during their battlefield. Reiner's keeping an eye on Y/n, beside him is Falco who's staring at Gabi. The two just finished talking and just looking at the girls they adore. "Oh God..." Falco said when he saw Y/n threw up.

Reiner sighed and shook his head. Luckily, Zofia and Udo were able to give Y/n a bucket. The Eldians laughed and cheered for Y/n to drink more. The blond lady smiled and drank more booze. She even started going along with the cheers for her. Gabi and Colt is hyping them up even more. "She'll pass out if she won't stop drinking." Reiner said.

"Mister Braun, do you like officer Smith?" Falco asked.

Reiner's eyes widened. "H-huh? She's married, Falco. And an Eldian can never fancy a Marleyan."

Falco smiled and nod. "Okay...just asking." He said. Falco laughed when Y/n fell on the ground and totally fell unconscious because of her drunk stupid ass. Reiner sighed and shook his head for the thousand times. He made his way to Y/n and picked her up bridal-style.

"Good night, our goddess!" Colt said.

"Yeah!! Have a good night sleep, Officer Smith-sama!" The soldiers said.

Reiner just ignored them and carried Y/n to a private room. He lay Y/n on a bed and covered her with a blanket. He made sure that Y/n's uncomfortable. Reiner stared at Y/n for a few moments. Her hair's a bit messy and her cheeks are red. He took the bottle of booze from Y/n's hand and put it on the side. He saw the cigarettes on Y/n's pocket but he didn't touch it.

"Since when did she learn to smoke?" Reiner muttered.

He shook his head and was about to go but Y/n started sobbing while sleeping.

"I...I miss my angels...my husband...my friends...everyone..." Y/n said. She curled up on the blanket and cried even more. "I wanna go home..." Y/n said.

Reiner looked down. "Why did you come here if you're just gonna cry and miss your family? Sometimes you could be an idiot, Y/n..." Reiner said then left the room.

It was already morning when they arrived in Liberio. Y/n is having terrible hang-over. She even vomited but she was still able to recover. Though her head is aching like crazy. She's on Reiner's back who's carrying her since she can't walk on her own. A coat is covering her so no one will see her face especially now that Pieck is around. Zeke already knows that it's Y/n but he's pretending not to know. "Liberio!! We're hooooooome!!' Gabi shouted and jumped out of joy.

"Gabi...please, I said not to yell." Colt said who's also having a terrible hang-over. He's being assisted by Porco. "Oww..." Colt whined when his head started hurting.

"Then don't drink so much when you can't hold your liquor." Porco said.

"Who made you drink, Colt?" Falco asked.

"Colt looked like he wanted some." Pieck said.

"And he played right into your hands, Pieck...I can't believe he actually vomited all over the train." Zeke said.

"We really should have shut them up last night..." Commander Magath said.

Gabi kept shouting which annoyed Y/n who's ears are almost going to burst. Her head is also aching because of Gabi's loud voice. "G-Gabi, tone it down." Y/n said.

"C'mon, stop it." Reiner said to Gabi but the younger Braun didn't listen. 

Magath looked at Reiner. He walked towards him. "Take care of Smith, first. She doesn't have a house here. Her hometown's in a province. I'm leaving her in your hands." Magath said.

Y/n frowned though she didn't say anything.

"If it's okay, commander. I'll let her stay at our house. And she still has to train the warrior candidates so I think it's better for her to stay inside the internment." Reiner said.

Magath just nod and walked out. 

"You'll stay with my family, Y/. You're more safe there." Reiner whispered.

"Yeah sure. I'll trust you this time." Y/n said.

Reiner smiled and continued walking. He noticed Falco staring at him and Gabi. Falco immediately looked away. Gabi suddenly appeared behind Falco.

"What're you planning?" Gabi asked.

"Eep?!" Falco shrieked.

"You keep glancing over at me. It's annoying. What is it? I'm reporting this to the unit as a possible sign of rebellion." Gabi said.

Y/n chuckled. Reiner stiffened when he felt Y/n's breath on his nape.

"Huh?! Hey, whose fault do you think this-mf...!" Falco said and looked away, blushing.

"Huh...? Whose fault is it?" Gabi asked.

"Pfft!"

"Just look at what you've done to him, Gabi!"

"Hunh?! I didn't do a thing to him! What are you even talking about?!" Gabi said.

Everyone started laughing and teasing Falco and Gabi which only made Falco fluster while Gabi is still dense like her usual self. Falco looked at Reiner who smiled at him then walked out.

The warriors and the Eldian unit are now back in their hometown, Liberio, the internement zone. They all reunited with their families. Y/n watched Pieck reunite with her father, Colt and Falco reunite with their parents, Gabi, Zofia and Udo, too. Zeke reunited with his grandparents and the other Eldian unit soldiers reunited with their own families. Y/n can't help but think of the difference between the Eldians soldier in Marley and the Eldian soldiers in Paradis.

In her hometown, whenever a soldier comes homes, they're either injured, a dead body or just a piece of body. They went through hell of fighting titans. No families are waiting, they receive criticism from the citizens and even lost their comrades. It's not like Eldian soldiers in Marley are different, they also suffer but still, they have families to go back to. A proper home and life.

"Reiner." Y/n looked at a blond woman who called Reiner. Y/n guessed that it's Reiner's mom.

"Mom." Reiner said.

"You must be tired. Come home and rest." Reiner's mom said.

Reiner smiled and nod. "I think I'll do that." He said.

"Aunt Karina!" Gabi happily greeted Reiner's mom.

"Gabi...we're going to celebrate at home today." Karina Braun said.

"Hooray!!" Gabi said.

Karina looked at Y/n. She's behind Reiner. Y/n's wearing a normal clothes. A white long sleeve button down shirt and black skirt that reaches her knees. She's wearing Reiner's coat. Karina was alerted when she saw Y/n is not wearing an armband. Karina looked at Reiner.

"Right. Mom. This is officer Smith." Reiner said and pulled Y/n to his side. 

"She's Gabi's trainer, Falco, Zofia and Udo, too. She's staying with us since she doesn't have a house here." Reiner said.

Karina smiled at Y/n and bowed to give respect to her.

"Thank you very much for training our little warrior, officer Smith. You're welcome at our home anytime. I hope you're fine staying with Eldians." Karina said.

Y/n smiled. "It's completely fine, Miss Braun. I don't mind. Plus, I'm the one who should be thankful because you're letting me stay in your home. I'm grateful." Y/n said.

Karina and her family smiled because of Y/n's kindness.

"Now we shall go home and celebrate!" Gabi said. She held Y/n's hand and pulled her. 

"Gabi! You can't just pull officer Smith like that!" Her mom said but Gabi just laughed.

Reiner and his family followed Gabi and Y/n. 

Little did they know, Eren has been watching them, specifically Y/n. He saw Y/n carried Gabi on her back and started running. The brunette-girl is laughing so loud.

I told her not to get too attached to our enemies... Eren thought. 

"Captain! Commander! Look at what I've found!"

Jean came rushing to the living room of their compound where the survey corps veterans are staying. It's a compound given to them by the Azumabitos. The survey corps didn't go back to Paradis since Y/n and Eren are still not with them. Jean's wearing a suit with a matching hat.

Levi, Hange, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie and Armin walked towards Jean who's holding a newspaper. He gave it to Levi. Levi is in the center. Hange and his squad surrounded him. Their eyes widened when they saw the headline on the newspaper. 

"Marley's Wonder Woman. Officer Corrine Ember Smith. A brave Marleyan soldier who saved lives of her co-Marleyans and 800 Eldians." Hange read the title of the headline.

"WOAH! Y/N WENT TO A WAR?!" Sasha said.

"It says here that she risked her life to blow up the armored train of the mid-east allied nation by using herself as a bait and throwed explosives to the armored train." Armin said.

"Is she crazy?! She infiltrated Marley's army and now she became a suicidal maniac like Eren?! Did Eren influence her or what?!" Connie said.

"This is dangerous. What if they learn about her real identity? Y/n will be in danger. Well, it's not like she's already not in danger. Zeke, the vessel of the cart titan and Reiner might see her. and report her to the Marleyan army. She's done for if that happens." Mikasa said.

Armin shook his head. "No. I have a feeling that Reiner and Zeke already knows that she's in their army. Zeke won't snitch, he's also a traitor to Marley and...Reiner, I know he won't put Y/n in danger. Those two must be protecting Y/n. As for Eren, we don't have a single idea what he's up to." Armin said.

"Why would Reiner protect Y/n?" Hange asked.

Jean scoffed. He looked at Levi who's fists are clenched tightly that the newspaper he's holding is almost going to get rip. His eyes are staring daggers at every words he reads in the newspaper yet when he looks at Y/n's stolen shot his eyes would soften but annoyance is still visible. Y/n's image is her talking to commander Magath. She's in side-view yet the people who knows her still can see that she's Y/n. "Well, Reiner has a big fat crush on Y/n...actually most of the boys in the 104th likes Y/n. Jean and Marco are the only ones who does not fancy her since they're bestfriends. You see, commander Hange, Y/n's the standard." Connie said.

Jean nudged Connie to shut him up. Connie covered his mouth when he saw the annoyed look on Levi. "Brat used herself as a bait...she really is Erwin's daughter." Levi said. He let out a stressed out sigh and shoved the newspaper to Hange's chest.  "It's been three months, Hange. What are we going to do to get Y/n back? And that titan brat, Eren?" Levi asked.

Hange sighed. She sat down on the sofa and massaged her temples.

"Sorry but I'm afraid we can't do anything right now. We have to wait for Y/n and Eren to get back on their own. Or if they call for rescue...that's when we'll have to move. We can't be reckless and launch an attack just to get them. Paradis will be in danger." Hange said.

Levi clenched his jaw. He placed both of his hand on his waist and looked at nowhere. "So we do nothing and wait? I will fucking lose my mind if those two come back dead already." Levi said.

"Eren and Y/n will be fine. And I'm sure they're protecting each other. Please calm down, captain. We don't have a choice but to think like that and wait for them." Armin said.

Levi shut his eyes and massaged his temples.  "Dammit. This is giving me a headache." Levi said. and left to go his room. Hange and his squad followed him with their vision.

Armin looked at the newspaper. "But this may be a good chance for us to know Marley's next move on Paradis. Y/n's in Marley's military, she may be able to get information about Marley's next move for Paradis. She'll give us the information, then we'll be able to be ready and plan a defense strategy. I guess that's the reason why Y/n infiltrated Marley's army." Armin said.

Hange nod in agreement. "You're right. Let's not underestimate Y/n, that girl knows what she has to do. So calm down, Levi. Trust in your wife like how you trust Erwin." Hange said.

Levi looked at Hange. The two stared at each other for a few moments. "I trust my wife, Hange. But I'm sick worried especially now that she's alone in our enemy's territory. We don't even know if she really is with Eren. Who knows what that titan brat is up to? I wouldn't be surprised if he has a plan of his own without Y/n knowing. And Y/n seems to be working alone." Levi said.

Mikasa and Armin looked down. They can also feel that something's wrong. 

"If that really happens, we're screwed. I hope Eren will not do something stupid that will put Y/n and everyone of us in danger." Jean said. 

Levi caressed his wedding ring. He stared at it for a few moments. While the promise ring Y/n gave him, he put it in a chain and wore it as a necklace. "We need to go back home as soon as possible. Our brats are waiting for us. I'm sure they miss their mother." Levi said then walked out. Hange and the Levi squad became silent. They jumped a bit out of shock when Levi slammed his door closed. Hange let out a tired small chuckle. "Why can't he just admit that he misses his wife? He even used his kids to cover up how he feels." Hange said.

"For a strong man like him, he sure gets shy when it comes to love." Mikasa said.

"Oh? Like you?" Armin said.

Mikasa's eyes widened a bit and her cheeks went red. "W-what...?" She said.

Armin just smiled and tapped her shoulder. The blond boy left to go to him room, Jean and Connie followed since the boys are sharing a room. Hange flashed Mikasa a teasing smile then left to go to her room. Now Sasha and Mikasa are alone in the living room.

"I hope Niccolo's here to cook for us." Sasha said and went to the kitchen to look for food.

Mikasa just sighed and sit down on the sofa where Hange was sitting earlier. She picked up the newsapaper and read it. She can't help but wonder about Eren. Inside, she's hoping that Y/n will protect Eren because she knows Eren tends to put himself in danger. Honestly, Mikasa thinks Eren needs more guidance and protection than Y/n. Eren is a reckless idiot who always get kidnapped or always in the brink of death while Y/n is always careful and safe in her own ways.

"This is giving me a headaceh, too." Mikasa said. She stood up and made her way to Levi's room. Mikasa knocked on the door three times. Levi opened it and raised a brow upon seeing Mikasa.

"What do you want, brat?" Levi asked.

Mikasa handed him the newspaper. "You miss her and don't even deny it. Keep this. Stare at her stolen shot if you miss her." Mikasa said.

Levi clicked his tongue. He was about to close the door but Mikasa stopped him and shoved the newspaper to his chest. "It's not bad to stare at your wife's image, captain." Mikasa said.

She then left without saying anything else. Levi was left dumbfounded. He looked at Y/n's picture on the newspaper and hissed in annoyance. he closed the door and walked toward his bed. He lazily lay down on his bed and stared at Y/n's stolen shot in the newspaper.

"Idiot. What an idiot. So dumb. My stupid brat. Just you wait until I get you back." Levi said. 

He closed his eyes and let the newspaper to cover his face.

"I fucking miss you..." Levi said.
_______________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 168 16
Y/N Hime came as a new student at the 104th cadet corps. The strongest soldiers have made it to the Survey Corps, but one of them is the most heartle...
7.6K 147 19
(short story about Captain Levi Ackerman & Cadet Y/n, L/n in the Survey Corps) what will happen after y/n and levi meet again in the survey corps? OR...
233K 6.2K 80
{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. You're Eren's twin sister who'll fal...
2.9K 52 22
An Ackerman, the strongest clan within the walls and a child of that clan and a child of an infamous criminal who is soon to join the Cadet Corps and...