FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

De kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Mai multe

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|49| Jealous of....

5.2K 303 82
De kou_holic

Heyaa Loviees,

I hope you'll are doing well.
Enjoy the chapter, happy reading !

And yess, I love to read your comments. Do some inline comments pweetty pleasshhh ✨ !!

~♡~

Chapter Forty Nine

"Eventually you'll come to understand that love heals everything and love is all there is."

Aditya's POV ;

"It's the last set bub, try harder." I said to her keeping her feets on place as she tried to do more crunches unwillingly.

"Crunches are done when you want abs or lose belly fat. I don't want abs plus I have a flat belly." She complained yet she's doing it like a pro !!

"This will build up your core strength. Yeah, now 5 more times & no cheating." I replied to her. She had worn a legging and white pullover hoodie and I was like she'll kill me someday with her killer looks.

"4... & 5... It's done, donn-a-done done." She screamed as she completed her today's workout. I left her feets and stood up while she crossed her legs and kept sitting there while huffing.

"Good job, love. Here, have some." I handed her the sipper bottle, taking it from the table.

She gulped it in a go when I said,"Leave some for me too !!" With this I turned and took my position to do push-ups as I hadn't completed mine.

I had to assist her for half an hour and it's fun with all her whining & cute expressions. I was doing push-ups but was thinking all these when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

"It will be better if you go and take a shower. Stop staring, it's distracting me." I said to her & continued doing push-ups. Her mere gaze and my heart flutters like crazy !!

She came and lied down beside me. I eyed her through my peripheral view & hell, she winked at me !!

I shook my head & continued what I was doing but in the meantime, I felt a body sliding between me and the floor. She's in a fun mood today. I stopped in a high plank position for a while as she laid down in front of me giving me a dreamy look. I continued doing push-ups but whenever I went down her lips came in contact with mine. She's doing it purposely just to distract me. Idiot !!

This happened quite a few times and finally I gave in & lied above her just to hear a heart warming laugh. I too laughed with her and shifted my body and lied down beside her. Her laugh is so infectious plus her angelic face !!

"I must say you have a really high resistance level." She said while laughing. She interrupted my workout and here me staring at her laughing self like a love sick puppy.

"One day you'll make me go insane." I mumbled inching close to her and then pecked her lips.

"But aren't you already insane ?" She retorted, brushing her nose with mine. Why is she taking the job of my subconscious ??

"Adi, scold her. She's after my job." My subconscious mumbled inside me.

"You know what you're getting naughtier these days and I'm loving this side of yours too." I said to her while getting up & forwarded my hands to her.

"Sangat ka asar, Adiiii." She mumbled getting up with the help of my hand and then gave a long smooch to my lips & in an instant she ran away while giggling. Krazzy Head !!

I chuckled at her cute antics and worked out a bit more completing my today's target and then went out to catch her preparing breakfast dressed cutely in jeans, pairing it up with a white top & shrug over it. Her outfits are incomplete without a jacket or shrug.

She felt my gaze on her and said,"Go and shower quickly, you need to prepare smoothies too." I nodded and went to take a shower. I quickly took a shower as she said & then wore my clothes and strode outside.

I prepared the smoothie without any delay not before placing a kiss on her cheek. She prepared waffles as well as sandwiches. Her appetite has increased nowadays and that's for good as my girl is working out lately. We had our breakfast and might I say she prepares the best waffles. I'm so in love with it !!

She packed some for Ansh as he is going to spend his day with her and I'm jealous already !!

"Huhh, jealous of your own nephew." My subconscious mocked. I buzzed off its blabbering and went to set my hair. I dried it up & was setting it with gel when she came from behind and whistled in a flirty tone. I turned to her to find her standing at the threshold of the closet.

"I never knew you could whistle like that too." I said with a grin on my face. She walked to me blushingly and said,"May I ?" gesturing towards the gel in my hands.

"I would love to !!" I replied with a dream look. She took the gel from me, applied it on her palms and then set my hairs while blushing as I kept staring at her.

"Have a look." She said and turned me towards the mirror and I'm amazed. I liked how she spiked it, simple yet cool.

"How's it ?" She asked. Her eyes gleaming in anticipation.

"It's amazing. I loved it." With this I pulled her in a tight hug placing a kiss on her head.

"I love you, sweetestheart." Hearing this she giggled and mumbled,"Me more" not before giving a sweet peck on my lips.

"Chalein ab ?" She asked parting away. I nodded and then we grabbed our belongings & drove off to Blue Dream.

I halted my car in front of her shop. I looked towards her to find her already staring at me.

I unfasten her seatbelt and said,"Go now. Take care of yourself as well as that clingy little boyfriend of yours."

"Are you jealous ?"She asked, mischief evident in her eyes. She's getting mischievous nowadays.

"You spoiled my innocent Su." My subconscious mocked.

I shut it up and replied to her,"Kind off... he'll get to spend the whole day with you and I will be missing you there."

"Idiot, we stay together yet you're jealous of him. What will you do when we'll have our own chil..." She rambled but didn't complete her sentence. I snapped my head towards her to find her palm over her mouth & eyes as wide as they can become.

"Complete your sentence baby." I insisted to her with a smirk on my face. I held her wrist and removed her palm from her mouth. I brushed my thumb over her plump lips seductively and said,"So you do want to have babies with me, huhh ?"

"I... I was saying..." She stammered but the red hue on her cheeks... God she's so cute !!

"Yes, I won't intimidate you. Complete what you were saying." I said and withdrew my hands.

"I was talking about the weather... the weather is so chilly. Take care of yourself haan, Byeeeissssh." With this she opened the car door and was about to step out when I pulled her by her wrist & smashed my lips onto hers for a long smooch. She's so cute without any effort.

I left her, though I didn't want to but had to. She grabbed me in a hug blushingly. I placed a kiss on her head and mumbled,"Take care & don't forget to have your lunch, momma of our future babies." And here I earn a smack on my shoulder. Feisty Woman!!

"Chalo bye. Dad will drop Ansh as Di got a headache." I mumbled & pulled apart letting her go.

She nodded & stepped out saying,"Byeeeissssh hotstuff." With this she winked and gave a flying kiss. And all I did was give her a dreamy look. You know that kind of look when Shah Rukh Khan gets a glimpse of Deepika Padukone in Om Shanti Om !!

"Haaye..." I mumbled, placing my hand on my chest dramatically. She shook her head in exasperation and hit her palm with her forehead. I chuckled and drove towards the office while waving at her.

I entered our office premises and was greeted by Abhay. I reciprocated and he summarised today's schedule and without any delay I engrossed myself in work.

*****

Time passed and it's noon already, I thought to give a call, so I dialed her number. And she picked it up !!

"Hiiii Girlfrien....

"Nope partner, I'm her little boyfriend." A baby voice answered. You must have recognised him by now as he already introduced himself !!

"Hii champ.... Are you good or not ?" I asked him. Tbh, I do miss him & our mischief. The way we used to prank mom & Di and get scoldings from Dad, coz you see you shouldn't trouble his ladies !!

"I'm good but only thoda sa." He replied from the other side.

"Why, what happened ?" I asked him, thinking Di must have denied something now.

"Su, will tell you." He huffed with this. He's moody today !!

"Hiii.." Finally I get to hear her voice after 5 freaking hours. But what's with this dry greeting?

"Don't you think it was a very dry one ?" I asked her.

"Aadi, I need to tell you something very important." She sounded serious. Now, I can really feel something has happened.

"Did something happen to the two of you ?" I asked worriedly, getting up from my seat.

"Naah naah, don't get charged up !! We two are safe but something surely has happened between Di and Hridaan Bhai." She answered anxiously.

"Ansh said that Hridaan Bhai is shifting back to Sydney that too today itself & Di was crying also." I listened to her carefully. Di will never change, always deciding everything on her own. At least share it with me but no, either I have to confront her or know things from Ansh.

"Did Ansh say something else ?" I further asked, I'm literally angry at Di now !!

"Yess... " With this she narrated everything to me and I was like, all these have happened & she didn't even bother to share it with us and freaking ready to face the consequences also. Ugggh, I hate this attitude of my sister.

"I'll try to wind up my work early and will pick both of you. Till then, take care. I love you two." I said to her slowly.

"Me more." She replied incoherently.

"Ayee, me too me too." I heard the faint voice of Hridyansh. I smiled at this and hung up & quickly tried calling her but her phone was switched off. Uggh, Dii surely needs to think properly. I shouldn't get to any conclusion till I talk to her. I tried calling mom but know she too doesn't pick it up. Heck !!

"What's with these two not picking up my calls ?" Ugghh, I groaned but then composed myself because anger does nothing. It will only worsen the situation.

I got back to work and tried finishing today's task before time and gladly I made it earlier than usual. Without any delay I left the office informing Abhay and drove towards Blue Dream to pick them up.

I halted my car in front of her shop and dashed inside to witness Ansh sleeping while sitting on Swati's lap. He must have gotten tired. How adorable are they !!

"You came !! Hold him for a while. I'll grab my belongings." She requested.

"Tell me where it is, I'll get them." She guided me with it and also in locking the shop. All the time she was patting Ansh's back so that he wouldn't get up. After locking the shop we headed towards the car. I opened the back seat door of our car and she carefully got inside, not before making Ansh sit. Then she hugged him by one arm and he too scooted closer keeping his head on her shoulder.

I closed the door and ran towards the driving seat. I ignited the car and then we drove towards Malhotra Mansion. I glanced behind to which she gave me a reassuring smile and said,"Don't worry, everything will be fine."

In no time we reached there and we went inside and were greeted by mom and elated Snowiee.

"Mom, where's Di ?" I asked her.

"She's upstairs, in Ansh's room." She replied while taking Ansh from Swati.

"Why are you both looking so hyped up?" She asked while eyeing us.

"Didn't Dii tell you anything ?" I asked her, but before she could answer we heard rapid footsteps. We glanced towards the sound to find Di coming downstairs in a hurry. She's crying like hell !!

I ran to her and got hold of her when she rambled,"Aadii, Hridaan... he's going back. I need to stop him. I need to go to the airport." With this she tried getting out of my hold but I stopped her.

"First, stop crying Dii. I'll take you there. Please stop crying." I assured her dishevelled self.

"No Adi, his flight is in the next 15 mins & he'll leave... leaving me and Ansh." She cried harder.

"God, diii you always have to say things at the end. Uggh, let's run already." I said and Di already ran outside chanting I won't let him go easily. Stupid !!

"Will someone tell me what's happening here ?" Mom screamed with authority. Snowiee too barked.

"Mom, we'll let you know once we get back. Please stay close to Hridaan." I said to mom and glanced towards my bub. She assured me with her eyes. I went to her and said,"We'll be back soon. Dad too must be on his way. Please handle the situation here." I placed a kiss on her temple when she mumbled,"I expect you to come with a smiling Dii." I nodded and ran outside towards the car to find Dii trying to call someone. I got inside the car when she said,"He's not picking up my calls." Fresh tears flowed from her eyes.

She's so vulnerable right now. Heck, I can't see her like this.

"We won't let him go Dii. Shh, stop crying." I hugged her, placing a kiss on her forehead. My eyes too glistened with tears. I blinked two - three times controlling myself and drove towards the airport. I kept assuring her the whole ride.

We reached there and she ran inside not caring about anything. I too ran behind and got hold of her wrist. We directly went towards the ticket checking counter and before I could speak anything Di fired her question,"Did the flight to Sydney leave ?"

"Ma'am it's on the runway to take off." The lady replied.

"Heck, Di Come." I literally dragged her with me. We ran towards the runway but the guard didn't let us to cross as we didn't have tickets.

"Sir, it's very urgent, please let us go." I requested them. But they didn't buzz.

I was busy requesting them when I didn't realise I left Di's hand. I looked around for her but didn't find her.

I ran here & there screaming her name. People were staring at me like I'm a creep but then I heard her announce,"Hridaan, I... I don't really know if you're here or not, still I'm saying this. Please don't go like this....heck don't leave me & your munchkin like this. We need you.... I want to give us a chance. I want to fall in love with you. Please come back, I request you please !! Please..." I ran towards the airline announcement room.

Tears were flowing from my eyes hearing her vulnerable voice. If he doesn't come back, I'll drag that idiot from wherever he's hiding now.

"Dii..." I screamed and ran to her who's walking out of the announcement room. There were so many workers there, watching her cry.

"Aadii, he left Adi. He's...not here." She mumbled while crying.

"Don't cry Dii, I'll find him. Stop crying Dii please." I hugged her.

"Adii...I need him for Ansh, for me. I need him for both of us..... I don't want to lose him again." She mumbled and cried hysterically, hugging me.

"You won't dii, I promise. We'll go there taking the very next flight." I consoled her cupping her face. She didn't even cried this much when she divorced that bastard.

"There's no need for that." A voice boomed from behind. Me and Di, we both  turned only to get stunned.

Aunty dragging his son towards us. He was no less than Dii. Constantly rubbing his eyes. These two are idiots !!

"Here's your culprit, Pranjal beta." Aunty said while pushing him ahead. I can feel Aunty too was crying. Di left my side and walked forward to him slowly. They both are gazing each other and tears, they're lucky today. We would have made a small river here.

"You had said you won't leave me if we meet again. Then why ?" Di complained to him.

"Didn't you promised to stay with Ansh forever ?" She asked him.

"You know what Hridaan Sanghi, you're just a lier. I hate you so much. I hate you... Just go away." She screamed continuously beating him with her palms.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, hug me ?" She ordered & wrapped her arms around him. She's crazy !! Me and Aunty chuckled at her childishness. He too reciprocated after hesitating for a while and then we heard clapping sound from the surrounding with few whistles.

"This chance means a lot to me, Precious & I won't ever leave you now." He spoke cupping her cheeks. She hugged him again saying,"Now you don't have ask for hug ?"

Aunty ran to them and hugged them saying,"I'm so happy for my favourite couple." I too ran towards them & then we share a group hug. Heck, Dad-Mom, bub & champ missed it !!

I just wish these two will never face any sort of difficulties now. Just love, love and love !!

*******

Now, I'm driving back home. Aunty is sitting beside me in the passenger seat while the newly paired couple behind in the back seat. Di was holding his hands, resting her head on his shoulder and Hridaan Bhai, he's just staring at her. If it would have been any other person, I would have killed him by now but what can I do, he's my soon to be brother in law. I'm glancing them through the mirror and all I went back to the memory lane when I confessed my love to bub. I'm really in need of a hug from her.

Soon we reached home and everyone was waiting for us happily as Aunty had already informed them. Ansh's happiness knew no bounds. Hridaan bhai bend down on his knees and hugged him.

"Now I can call you dadda right ?" Ansh asked him cutely.

"Ask you momma baby, if she approve it or not ?" He replied to him to which Ansh glanced towards Di who nodded her head in affirmation.

"Yayyiieee, I love you already Dadda." He mumbled hiding his face in his chest.

"I love you too, my munchkin." Hridaan bhai replied placing a kiss on his head.

"You won't leave me and momma, haina ?" He asked, eyes filled with tears.

"No baby, kabhi nhi." He wiped his tears hugging him.

"Awwwwww." We all said simultaneously.

I glanced towards my bub who's busy adoring this adorable moment with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying ?" I asked getting close to her.

"I'm just so happy for the three of them. Hridaan Bhai got his love, Di finally decided to let love prevail in her life once again and Ansh, he'll get the love of a Dadda now." She replied wiping her tears.

I pulled her close saying,"You're too cute to be real." With this I hugged her.

"Awwwwiee." Again we heard this and then all of us burst into laughter !!

This was hell a day full of emotional ride !!

I don't really know if I bring out the emotions rightly or not but I literally cried writing this update.

Do tell me your thoughts about the chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐ & comment.

Take care, see ya soon !!

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.8K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
78.3K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
186K 12.1K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
599K 29.9K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...