𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘 | M.V.

Per xsweetroses

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. ❞ -------------------- D... Més

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

ᴛᴡᴏ

27.8K 578 93
Per xsweetroses

good morning sunshine!
i'm standing outside in front
of your building
Delivered 09:01

lyn are u ready?
don't tell me u overslept on
your first day
Delivered 09:08

lynnieeeee
lyn
LYN
madelyn elaina scott
GODDAMMIT WOMAN
WAKE UP
Delivered 09:13

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Madelyn, wake up!"

Madelyn jumps up in her bed and looks around confused until her eyes fall on Ellis standing in the doorway of her room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Ellis starts laughing and leaves Madelyn confused behind in her room. She looks around, searching for the alarm lock on her nightstand. Her eyes widen when she sees the time on it. 09:20.

"Shit," she says under her breath and jumps out of her bed. She couldn't believe she actually had overslept on the day she would leave for her official first Grand Prix. Luckily, she had already left an outfit out for today, and her suitcase was ready and waiting for her in the corner of her room.

She puts on her clothes as fast as possible and ties her hair into a loose bun. She plugs her phone out of the charger and places both in her bag before grabbing her suitcase by its handle and walking out of the room. While rushing into the living room, she stumbles upon a Dutchman who was leaning against the back of the couch, with a massive smirk on his face.

"Lynnie, Lynnie, Lynnie," he shakes his head with a disappointed face. "Already oversleeping on your first day of the job. What a great way to start the day."

"You can say that," she mumbles and walks into the kitchen after placing her bags next to the couch. She grabs the mug of coffee that was standing ready for her on the counter made by Ellis. The best friend looked at the two people with a grin on her face from the hallway.

"Alright, people. Now that everyone is awake and ready to go, I can go to class," she says and slings her bag over her shoulder. "See you all when you're back from Bahrain." She waves goodbye to the two persons standing before her and walks out of the apartment.

Max and Madelyn look after her before Madelyn drinks her coffee in one go. She places the empty mug in the sink and walks back to her bags. "Ready to go?" She asks him as she grabs her stuff together.

"I'm ready! I'm the one who has been waiting here for sleeping beauty for almost 20 minutes," Max laughs at her and takes the handle of her suitcase from her.

"Haha, very funny," Madelyn says sarcastically and rolls her eyes. She grabs her keys and jacket from the hallway and walks in front of Max out of the apartment.

When they stand outside the building, Max places her suitcase next to his in the trunk of his Honda. They both get in the car, and Max turns on the engine. The text conversation they had last night pops up in his head, and he lets the engine roar a couple of times to scare Madelyn. With success.

"Max!" She screams, and her hand hits his upper arm hard. The sound of Max's laughter fills the car as he grabs his left arm with his right hand.

"Ow! That actually hurts," he laughs as he rubs the pain away. Madelyn rolls her eyes at him.

"That's what you get when you're trying to scare me," she hums to herself.

"Trying? I never heard a higher scream than the one you just gave," Max chuckles. "Like I said yesterday, I promise I won't drive as I did in Austria. That's not even possible on these roads."

Max drives out of the street and heads towards the highway that would lead them to Heathrow Airport. Madelyn stays quiet during the first part of the ride. She could only think about how she had already messed up on her first day by oversleeping. Her mood is saddened by the minutes, and Max notices it.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks and lays his hand down on her leg, startling her up out of her thoughts. Her eyes move to his hand that lies close to her knee. She feels the warmth of his hand burn through the fabric of her jeans. The heat continues to travel through her body to her face, and she feels her cheeks heat up.

And bam, there they were again. The feelings she tried to deny and hide during the entire winter break. The feelings she wished she'd never feel again because she knew she couldn't do anything with them. But yet, here they were again only because Max had to lay his stupid hand on her stupid leg.

She knew damn well that she had to hide them for him. First, it was forbidden by the team to date any of the drivers. Secondly, Max would never feel the same way for her as she did for him. They have known each other for two years now. Madelyn was attracted to him the second he walked into the same room as her when she started her internship. He, however, had given her enough signs that he only saw her as a good friend by talking about the girls he was taking out. She hated those conversations but always listened with a smile on her face so he wouldn't notice how hurt she was during those moments.

What she didn't know was that Max actually did feel the same way about her. He was just very good at hiding his feelings for her. He didn't fall for her right away. It was at that very same hot lap that they talked about yesterday when he started to feel the desire to be with her. She had grabbed his arm tight because she was so scared. He felt his heart snap at that very moment, and from then on, he knew he had fallen for her.

Taking those girls out was just a distraction to him. He tried to fill up the emptiness he felt when he wasn't with Madelyn. But none of the girls he took out were enough to make him stop thinking about her. She was everything to him. He would protect her at every cost and would probably die for her. He never cared as much for a friend as he did for her. He was so grateful that he would have her by his side this entire season, and he secretly hoped their friendship could grow to something a little more than that. He knew that that wasn't possible because of the team's rules. But rules were there to be broken, right?

Madelyn's eyes move to Max's. They look at him hopelessly and desperately at the same time.

"Look, no one's going to know that you overslept. I already texted Christian that we are stuck in traffic. Besides, we're still going to be on time. So don't worry, Lyn, everything's okay," he reassures her. He smiles at her and removes his hand from her leg. His gaze moves back to the road, and he drives onto the highway exit.

Madelyn looks back at the spot where Max's hand was just seconds ago. She already missed his touch. She lets her fingers slide over the area secretly and looks outside the window, where she sees Heathrow Airport. Seeing all the airplanes and the thought of leaving for her first official Grand Prix as a press officer lightened up her mood immediately. A wide smile appeared on her face, and she couldn't wait any longer for this adventure to begin.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

madelynscott
Bahrain International Circuit

♡ liked by maxverstappen1 and 1.427 others

madelynscott  whatsup bahrain! 💙 @redbullracing

view all 294 comments

ellisgrx good luck babes, ur gonna rock this!
madelynscott thank you babes, ily!

username ur so pretty!

redbullracing welcome to the real world Lyn!
madelynscott still can't believe it
maxverstappen1 neither can i 🤪
madelynscott i'm gonna make your life hell
maxverstappen1 😭

username 😍😍

kymillman newest woman of the paddock :)
madelynscott  omg i love your work

issllaa98 why are you wearing a sweater with u? it's probs like 40 degrees
madelynscott nope. just 25
issllaa98  pff that's double the temp in london

username  girl crush 😻!

username  love ur purse! where's it from?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. It's been a pretty shitty week for me, so I haven't really thought about updating. The upcoming updates will also be a little bit slow due to personal reasons. I hope you can understand.

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.1K 53
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . pierre has added ********** to the group "wrong number, mate." 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟑/𝟒/𝟐𝟑 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: �...
563K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
9.9K 733 9
✧˖°࿐ ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄. ༻ ❪🌷❫ ❝ do you miss how we were before? ❞ ❝ sometimes ❞ formula one carlos sainz x...
447K 9.9K 72
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...