ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

 hey dan

hey dan

hi buddy
happy race weekend!
ready for your 1st home
race?

ofc
are you free tonight?

yeah why?

wanna meet for a drink tonight?
i need to tell you something

sure mate
everything okay?
got the championship nerves? 😉

no i'm cool about that
this is about something else
i just need to tell you this in person
that's it

you're making me curious 👀
alright same place as always?

yess
see you there at 8?

👍
Seen 11:29

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

That evening, Max walked into Sass Café, the place where he and Daniel usually met for their drinks. He looked around and saw his good friend sitting at a table in the corner of the patio. Daniel waved at him and beckoned him over to the table. When Max arrived at the table, the Australian stood up, and the two gave each other a hug.

"Hey, mate. How are you doing?" Daniel asked Max as they both sat down.

"I'm doing just fine," Max shrugged. "How are you?"

"Pretty good. Had an amazing holiday with Heidi," Daniel smiled as his eyes started to sparkle a little when he started talking about his girlfriend. "How was your summer break?"

"It was nice. Got to see my mom, sister, and nephew again and spent some time with them in St. Martin," Max told him.

"That sounds great, man," Daniel said. "Your sister is expecting another baby, right?"

"Yeah, she is. Another boy," Max told Daniel with a smile on his face. A waiter came to the guys' table and took their order.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Daniel asked when the waiter was out of earshot. Max looked at him questioningly.