ᴛᴇɴ

madelynscott 2h

madelynscott 2h

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tired from her flight, Madelyn puts the key in the lock and opens the door. She pulls her suitcase into the hall behind her and slams the door shut with a sigh. Even though the flight hadn't been very long from Italy to England, she felt like she could fall to the ground. The test days and the two race weekends in a row had been difficult for her. Which also made sense since this was her first time doing this. As much as she'd enjoyed it, she was now desperately in need of a hot shower and her warm bed.

The moment of peace she had didn't last very long because her two best friends soon came running down the hall to hug their friend. Even though she'd missed the two girls so much, she couldn't quite control their adrenaline right now. Still, with a smile on her face, she wraps her arms around Ellis and Isla and pulls them tightly toward her.

"You're finally back!" Isla exclaims in her ear, causing Madelyn to step out of the group and rub her left ear painfully.

"Yes, I am," Madelyn chuckles and walks into the living room with her friends behind her. She looks around the room that she had not seen for three weeks and is surprised to see that the room is relatively tidy. Ellis and Isla were two sweet girls, but they were also very good at making a mess. It was Madelyn who always cleaned the house and tried to keep it that way. But she was happy with what she was seeing.

"You sit down, I'll get the wine," Ellis says and almost pushes Madelyn onto the couch. "We want to hear everything that happened." Madelyn laughs and looks at the time on the clock, which reads half-past one.

"Isn't it a little early for wine?" she asks as she takes a normal position on the couch. Ellis shakes her head violently as she takes a bottle and three glasses from the cupboard, then places them on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Meanwhile, Isla sat down on the couch and stared intently at Madelyn.