ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

warning :: mention of mild sexual harassment

A wave of warm air billows over Madelyn as she walked into the stuffy nightclub with Ellis, Isla, and Ethan, her boyfriend, by her side

A wave of warm air billows over Madelyn as she walked into the stuffy nightclub with Ellis, Isla, and Ethan, her boyfriend, by her side. It was her twentieth birthday, and of course, that called for a party. At twenty, she wasn't allowed in here, but since her older boyfriend Ethan knew the owner of this club, they could walk through the entrance without any problems.

"I'm going to get you something to drink, okay?" She hears Ethan say in her ear as he lays his hands down on her bare shoulders. With her eyes, she watches her boyfriend walk away.

They had been together for almost two years now. Ethan was her high school crush, and they got together in the summer after he graduated. She was going into her final year by then. He was quite the opposite of her as she was the school's sweetheart, and he had quite the reputation of not being the nicest. But he was a good guy to her, which was the most important.

"Come on, let's find a spot on the dance floor," Madelyn screams to get above the music and walks into the dancing, drunk crowd. Not much later, Ethan has found himself back with the girls and handed them their drinks.

"I hope you like the place, baby." Ethan lets his free arm slide around Madelyn's middle and pulls her closer to him to make her dance with him. She nods, since answering with words would be useless because of the loud music, and takes a big gulp of her alcoholic drink. She had no idea what it was as she didn't have much experience with going out, but she really liked the sweet taste of it.

The rest of the night was spent drinking and dancing. Later in the night, all three girls decided to break from the alcoholic drinks, as they already felt quite drunk. Ethan, on the other hand, had no limits this evening and began acting more and more annoying with each drink. He started to ruin the atmosphere, which made Madelyn feel bummed.

She found herself at the bar with a soda in her hand, taking a break from all the dancing she had done all night. Ellis and Isla were still on it, and from the corner of her eye, she could see Ethan walking up to her. She slowly turns away from him and rolls her eyes, not waiting for his presence. Never had she seen him this way, and she didn't like it.

Still, she felt his arms around her middle within seconds. "Hello, beautiful," he whispers flirty in her ear, and turns her around to grab her even tighter by the middle. She can only smile at him but hasn't much time to do so since his lips quickly find their way to hers. His fingers squeeze her hips, demanding her to open her mouth so his tongue can slide in.

Madelyn had never felt so uncomfortable kissing her boyfriend. The taste of alcohol penetrated her mouth as he kissed her, and his hands were found all over her body, in places where she didn't like it.

"Ethan," she tries to stop him and places her hands on his chest to push him off her. "Ethan, stop," she mumbles, but her boyfriend can't hear her because of the loud music. She pushed as hard as she could against his chest, but he was too strong and tall for her to move away. In the meantime, his hands had found their way underneath her shirt, touching her damp skin because of all the sweat.