ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

madelynscott  3h

madelynscott  3h

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The last few days in Croatia flew by. Before they knew it, Madelyn, Ellis, and Isla were back at Heathrow Airport. After two days of resting up, it was time for Madelyn to leave again, this time for Monaco. From London, she flew to Nice. From Nice, Max had arranged for a helicopter to fly her to Monaco. At Nice, there were too many people who would be able to see them, while at the helicopter platforms in Monaco, there was often no one in sight.

After half an hour of flying, the helicopter landed in Monte Carlo. With some help from the pilot, she climbed out of the vehicle, then removed her suitcase. In one hand, she held the handle of her suitcase, and with the other, she squeezed her ear shut against the loud noise coming from the helicopter behind her. She walked between the platforms to the exit, where she quickly recognized the dark gray Aston Martin DB11. Max stood leaning against the side of the nose of the car, dressed in a white shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers. His hands were in both pants pockets as he watched her walk in his direction with a smile.

As she got closer to him, he pushed himself off the hood and took a few steps in her direction as he opened his arms. Madelyn set her suitcase beside them and wrapped her arms around his waist as his found a way around her shoulders. Max pressed some kisses in her hair while she took in the smell of him she had missed for two weeks.

"Hey, gorgeous. I missed you," Madelyn heard Max mumble against her hair. She pulled herself out of their hug and looked up at him.

"I missed you too," she smiled at him. Her gaze switched to his lips, and Max saw it too. In response, he connected their lips with a slow but passionate kiss. Madelyn felt like she was melting in his arms. After a couple of seconds, their lips separated. Max finally let go of her and grabbed the suitcase next to them.

"I can carry my own suitcase, you know?" Madelyn chuckled as she watched how Max carried her bag to the trunk of his car.

"Let me be a gentleman, okay?" Max said and opened the back of his car. Max placed her suitcase next to his, which just fitted in the small space of the Aston Martin.