ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

Hello everyone!

I can't believe I just finished my second F1 book. I had the idea for this story since Abu Dhabi 2021, and now a year later, it's complete. I wanted to take this moment to thank you for all the support, reads, votes, and sweet comments. They mean so much to me.

A special thanks to badhairred. She gave me lots of inspiration for this story and always supported and motivated me. Thank you <3. You're the best!

Also, a special thanks to the wags. They know who they are ;). Thank you for your unconditional support! You're some of the best people I met last year!

I also wanted to take a quick moment and explain why there is no epilogue. I really liked the way I ended the last chapter, and I wanted to give you all the opportunity to fill in your own future for them. I gave you a little hint of how I saw their future, but that doesn't have to be their end. It's entirely up to you to fill up the blank spaces.

I hope to see you all soon in my new book. The introduction and prologue are already online, and I will start publishing chapters soon (maybe sooner than you think 😉)

Again, thank you for reading this story! I hope to see you all soon again <3

Much love from me!

(and Max)