ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

madelynscottMonte Carlo, Monaco

madelynscott
Monte Carlo, Monaco

madelynscottMonte Carlo, Monaco

♡ liked by redbullracing and 2.712 others

madelynscott MONACO WIN! this one is special ❤️ proud of you and the team @maxverstappen1 @redbullracing

view all 218 comments

username yes boys c'mon!!!

redbullracing ❤️❤️💙💙

ellisgrx congrats @maxverstappen1 !! 🤍
maxverstappen1  thanks :)

username ahw this is so cute!

username LETS GO TEAM

maxverstappen1 the best team!! thanks for the support lynnie 💙
username  ahw a little heart how cute
issllaa98  ahem...
maxverstappen1 yes thanks to you and ellis too 🙄 happy now?
issllaa98 very :)

alex_albon the best team!!

username i can already smell that championship

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A couple of hours later, Madelyn stood in her hotel room, getting herself ready for the after-party. After guiding Max to many interviews after the race, she left the paddock at a later hour than preferred and now had to hurry a little to be on time. After arriving back in her hotel room, she took a quick shower to wash all the sweat off her body and opened her suitcase to search for the only party dress she had brought with her. It was a one-sleeve long dress in a blush colour. The partly open back made the dress a little sexy, something she wanted to feel tonight. It was probably going to be a bit colder on the yacht tonight, so a long dress with a long sleeve would be perfect for tonight.

Her hair hung loose and messy around her face. Her make-up consisted of some eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss. Golden jewellery and beige low heels finished her look. Somehow she felt confident about herself, something she did not always do. But she liked how she looked tonight and looked forward to the party she was attending later. She had been to more of Max's after-parties, but deep down, she knew this one would be different. On a yacht in the harbour of Monte Carlo, how would that be a normal party?