ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

WARNING ; nsfw

WARNING ; nsfw

Madelyn had thought many times about how Max's kisses would feel against her lips. But every expectation she had could be thrown away in the bin. Because this was better, so much better. His hands rested on her lower back, keeping her close to him, while hers were slung around his neck. She could feel how he was never planning on letting her go ever again. His lips were soft, but their sharing kiss was everything but that. All the desire they had felt for each other was processed in this kiss, making it pretty intense but in a perfect way.

Max's fingers were dug deep into her skin. And even though Lando had done the same earlier tonight, this time, her mind didn't go back to her twentieth birthday. Not for one second, she thought about Ethan standing in front of her instead of Max. Was it because this is what she wanted? Probably. But gosh, how she enjoyed the touch of his raw fingers on her soft skin, the feeling of his lips moving against her and the game their tongues were playing with each other. It felt like she was in heaven. It was a feeling she never wanted to stop.

But it did. Max's lips disappeared from hers, and finally, she could breathe again. She opened her eyes and looked into his as he rested his forehead against hers. Both were out of breath but relieved they finally got to share this moment. A moment they have been waiting for for months. Madelyn could feel the warmth of his breath on her lips. They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours before a smile appeared on both their faces.

"Wow," Max whispered under his breath and chuckled a little because of the happiness he felt. "I've been wanting to do that for such a god damn long time." Madelyn only giggled and nodded at him as her body filled with the feeling of wanting more of him. Her mind couldn't think of anything else than wanting the touch of his lips back on her lips, so she got what she wanted. Her hands wrapped around his neck, and she pulled his face down so she could reach his lips and make them connect with hers for the second time tonight. She stood on her tiptoes, and Max's hands still rested on her lower back to support her.

While the first kiss was slow but intense, this one was very different from that. It was filled with even more longing for each other if that was even possible. As neither of them broke the kiss, Max pushed her a little bit to the side, letting her back make contact with the short wall between the two glass doors. Max left her no space as she was trapped between the wall and his body. She had to catch her breath again and break the connection. But Max didn't give her much time to do so as his lips moved immediately to her neck once they were released from her lips.

Madelyn gasped when he planted soft kisses on her neck. She grabbed the back of his head and softly pulled onto his hair when he got to her weak spot, which he found very quickly. Max grinned when he noticed her sensitiveness and took her skin between his lips, sucking it shortly to make sure the mark wouldn't be too big to cover it up the following day. He removed his face from her neck and looked at her with his ocean blue eyes.