sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

maxverstappen1

maxverstappen1

♡ liked by charles_leclerc and 382

♡ liked by charles_leclerc and 382.667 others

maxverstappen1  RACE DAY 🚀

view all 2.835 comments

username  let's go champ!

username  go get them lion 🦁🥇

redbullracing  it's time to send it

danielricciardo   lil sweaty aren't you mate?
maxverstappen1  just a little bit

ellisgrx  good luck 🍀🍀🍀

username   YES LETS GOOO

madelynscott you better win
maxverstappen1  or else?
     ↳ madelynscott i will plan the rest of your entire life full with media duties
     ↳ maxverstappen1 shit now i got to win
     natalie_pinkham  glad to hear you like us 😉

schecoperez  👊

issllaa98 let's send it today!!!

username  COME ON CHAMP

username   😍😍😍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The warm Monaco sun shone on the cramped street circuit while Max and GP were discussing strategy for the last time next to the Red Bull car, which was at the front of the grid. For the first time in his career, Max stood on the front row of the Monaco Grand Prix, next to the empty spot where Charles's car should have been. But an unfortunate crash into the barrier near the pool area caused his gearbox to fail on the warm-up lap and prevent him from starting the race today.

Max managed to qualify second on Saturday but could have taken pole if Charles hadn't crashed. But now that the Monegasque could not start the race, Max was still on pole position. He did feel sorry for the Ferrari driver. After all, it was his home race and finding out this morning that you couldn't even start the race had to be tough. This year Max would have his first home race in Zandvoort, a race he was really looking forward to. But he would be very disappointed if he couldn't finish that race, or worse, not start.