ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

warning :: NSFW

warning :: NSFW

While giggling, Madelyn led the two of them into the bathroom. Max closed the door behind them and placed her between the wall and himself before she could even turn the shower on. His lips quickly found their way to hers, connecting them for a passionate and heated kiss. All the desire, all the longing they had feltforo each other was outed with this kiss. Max's fingers started unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing while hers were tangled in his hair. Their tongues played a heavy game, causing them to get quickly out of breath.

When Max finally had loosened all the buttons of Madelyn's blouse, he separated their lips to look at her while taking the piece of clothing off her body. It allowed Madelyn to escape from his grip, and she walked toward the shower to turn it on. She adjusted the water temperature before turning around to hi, and started kicking off her shoes. Max followed her example by unbuttoning his own shirt. Both undressed in front of each other while their eyes kept looking at each other.

Madelyn was the first person to step under the shower after both were fully undressed. Her face met with the hot jets of the shower. Itwasn'te long before she felt Max's arms around her from behind and his lips on her shoulder. He hungrily kissed her skin as he made a trail from her shoulder to her neck. He eventually moved up where he found her weak spot behind her ear. In themeantimee, his hands discovered different parts of her body, making her feel amazing in every way possible. Madelyn turned around in his arms so they were face to face again. Max's hands stopped moving, and he rested them on her hips while he stared into her eyes. They let the water wash all the filth off their bodies for a few seconds before letting their lips reunite. Madelyn felt one of Max's hands moving again closer to her intermate parts, and she gasped when she felt his fingers between her folds. They rubbed over her numb a couple of times, causing soft whimpers to leave Madelyn's mouth before two of Max's fingers slid inside of her.

"Show me how much you're enjoying my fingers inside of you," Max mumbled into her neck as he held her tightly. Paralyzed by his touch, Madelyn could only use the whimpers and soft moans coming out of her mouth. Max grinned as he listened to her response to his fingers pumping in and out of her. Her walls already started clenching around his two fingers.

"Shit, you're already ready for me," Max groaned and placed his thumb on her numb to make her finish quicker. Madelyn didn't say anything back, as she was lost for words because of the feeling that went through her body. Her entire body started shaking in Max's arms as she came to her highest. She desperately pressed her lips against his to muffle the moans coming from her mouth. Max removed his hand and placed it on her middle as their kisses became sloppier and lazier. He softly pushed her toward the wall behind her until her back met with the cold tiles. With his hands still on her middle, he lifted her up, forcing her to wrap her legs around him. He already prepared himself to thrust his erection into her when she stopped him.

"Don't you want me to do anything?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"We've got plenty of days left to do other stuff," he said, a small grin present on his face, and without a warning, he pushed himself inside of her. Madelyn let her head fall against the wall as an 'oh god' left her mouth. Max started with some slow thrusts, allowing Madelyn to get used to the feeling of him being inside of her. His hands were under her butt, moving her up and down over his erection, while Madelyn's armed were slung around his neck. She pushed her own back against the wall as much as possible, trying to make it easier for Max to lift her.

"Am I not too heavy for you?" She was able to ask in between her moans.

"Fuck no, you're as light as a feather," Max groaned as he tried to pick up the pace of his thrusts. "Besides, I promised Bradley I would start working out again this week."

Still, Madelyn noticed that he was getting a little out of breath. To make it less strenuous for him, she placed one leg back on the ground. Max lifted her other leg higher, allowing him to thrust even deeper inside of her. Madelyn's g-spot was hit a couple of times, and her moans became louder and louder, letting Max know she was more than satisfied with what he was doing to her. Her nails scratched across his shoulder blades, causing him, too, to let out an occasional growl.

For a second time this afternoon, Max felt her walls starting to clench around him. "Are you close?" He asked with a husky voice near her ear. He only received a nod from her. "Good." He had nothing more to say since he was also ready to finish. His last couple of thrusts were hard, ruthless and sloppy as he kissed her firmly to again suppress sounds. Madelyn's body started shaking again, even more than last time, as her orgasm hit her. Not long after that, Max finished as well as he held her body firmly against him to keep her upright. The hot jets of water from the shower flowed over them as they both caught their breath, foreheads leaning against each other, eyes closed.

"I love you," Madelyn whispered. When she opened her eyes, she saw Max looking at her with a smile.

"Love you more," he said and kissed the tip of her nose.

✭・.・✫

That evening the two of them sat on the lounge sofa that stood in the spacious backyard of the house. In front of them on the coffee table were two glasses of wine, both already half empty, and several lit candles. Madelyn lay against Max's chest under a blanket. Although it was high summer in Monaco, it could still be a bit chilly in the mountains at night. Max had one arm beside him. With the other, he slowly stroked through Madelyn's dark hair. During their conversations this evening, he occasionally pressed a kiss to her crown. Purely because he couldn't resist.

"What other great plans do you have for us this week?" Madelyn asked.

"Nothing special. I thought we could enjoy this week just the two of us. I also have to train in preparation for the second half of the season, so we can't just leave either. Other than that, we'll see what we'll do."

Madelyn looked up and smiled at him. "That sounds perfect," she said and pecked his lips shortly.

"I have one surprise for you. Tomorrow," Max said after their kiss, a little mischievous grin forming around his lips. 

"What is it?" Madelyn asked straight away, knowing deep down she wouldn't receive an answer from him.

"It's called a surprise for a reason, schat." The Dutch word Max used at the end of his sentence made Madelyn feel warm inside. On the other hand, it also sounded odd.

"What did you call me?" She chuckled.

"Schat. It's a Dutch nickname, like 'baby'," Max explained.

"Teach me something else in Dutch," Madelyn said and sat upright across from him.

"Okay, what?" Max got a big smile on his face when he saw Madelyn's great interest in his language.

"I love you," Madelyn said.

"Ik hou van je," Max said slowly so that Madelyn could repeat him. Confusion could be seen on Madelyn's face as she struggled to pronounce the sentence correctly. So it took a few minutes for the sentence to come out right.

"Ik hou van je," Madelyn was eventually able to say with a heavy English accent.

"There you go! That's my girl," Max said proudly, causing Madelyn to blush. She was his girl.

"Your girl?" She asked a bit shy.

"My girl. Mijn meisje," Max smiled. A warm feeling coursed through Madelyn's body. Him telling her she's his was something she could and probably would hear every day. She climbed onto his lap and put her arms around his neck.

"Ik hou van je," she repeated with a smile.

Max chuckled shortly at her cute accent. "Ik ook van jou."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

They're too cute 🥺