ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Madelyn was screwed

Madelyn was screwed. So badly screwed. Last night the Daily Mail article came out about her and Lando. However, the person in the screenshot was not Madelyn but Luisa. If people had looked closely at the entire video, they would've seen that she was sitting next to the couple along with Max. Only they hadn't, and because she had posted photos of Lando on her Instagram earlier that day, people thought it was her.

When she saw the article she immediately called her boyfriend and explained to him that it was not true. To her great relief, Max believed her, even though he did sound a little jealous of the fact that she was having so much fun with Lando. But when she managed to reassure him and tell him that she was extremely looking forward to their week together in Monaco next week, that jealousy seemed to disappear again. Max tried to calm her down and told her that this would blow over on its own. Only it didn't. The article had gone viral, and all of F1 social media was full of photos and gossip about her and Lando.

Madelyn hadn't slept that night. Worries about how the team would take this and what kind of trouble she would get into because of this haunted her mind. The first thing she had done that morning afterward was to call Max again. Together they tried to come up with a plan of action without having to tell the team that they were in fact the ones in a relationship. It took longer than they had expected. To be exact, it took all afternoon. But maybe that was also because they couldn't resist talking about their plans in Monaco. Max was still being secretive about where they were going but promised her she would love it.

While Madelyn was working all day to come up with a solution, Lando hadn't been in touch with her about this issue. Therefore, she decided to visit the yacht. Lando would be here for another two days before they would leave further toward Greece, so she needed to speak to him before then. She texted him right after her FaceTime call with Max. Not much later, she received a reply that told her to come Lando's way immediately.

As fast as she could, she left toward the dock. As she stepped onto the big boat, she was greeted by Oliver, Lando's brother. He immediately told her where to find Lando. With a quickened step, she walked through the halls of the yacht. In one of the hallways, she ran into Max Fewtrell.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked, a bit confused.

"I need to speak to Lando," she told him in a hurry. She stopped in front of Lando's bedroom door since that's where he was according to Oliver.

"I wouldn't go in the-" Max tried to warn her. But before he could finish his sentence, Madelyn had already knocked on the door and opened it, not wanting to wait for an answer. She should've because she walked in on Lando and Luisa making out on the bed. Luckily, still with all their clothes on.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She immediately said with burning red cheeks, hearing Max's laughter behind her. Startled, Lando and Luisa jumped off the bed with cheeks the same color as Madelyn's.