ᴛᴡᴏ

good morning sunshine! i'm standing outside in frontof your buildingDelivered 09:01

i'm standing outside in front
of your building
Delivered 09:01

lyn are u ready?
don't tell me u overslept on
your first day
Delivered 09:08

lynnieeeee
lyn
LYN
madelyn elaina scott
GODDAMMIT WOMAN
WAKE UP
Delivered 09:13

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Madelyn, wake up!"

Madelyn jumps up in her bed and looks around confused until her eyes fall on Ellis standing in the doorway of her room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Ellis starts laughing and leaves Madelyn confused behind in her room. She looks around, searching for the alarm lock on her nightstand. Her eyes widen when she sees the time on it. 09:20.

"Shit," she says under her breath and jumps out of her bed. She couldn't believe she actually had overslept on the day she would leave for her official first Grand Prix. Luckily, she had already left an outfit out for today, and her suitcase was ready and waiting for her in the corner of her room.

She puts on her clothes as fast as possible and ties her hair into a loose bun. She plugs her phone out of the charger and places both in her bag before grabbing her suitcase by its handle and walking out of the room. While rushing into the living room, she stumbles upon a Dutchman who was leaning against the back of the couch, with a massive smirk on his face.

"Lynnie, Lynnie, Lynnie," he shakes his head with a disappointed face. "Already oversleeping on your first day of the job. What a great way to start the day."

"You can say that," she mumbles and walks into the kitchen after placing her bags next to the couch. She grabs the mug of coffee that was standing ready for her on the counter made by Ellis. The best friend looked at the two people with a grin on her face from the hallway.