Bonded Bliss

Dreamlikeusers

A perfect story of two opposite characters. What happens when they accept the nupital because of compulsion... Еще

PROLOGUE
LOVELESS MARRIAGE
HOME SWEET HOME
REVEALING THOUGHTS
ENDURING MEMORIES
SMILE AT A STRANGER
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
FIRST MEETING
BOON OR CURSE
HEART IN PAIN
NEW BEGINNING
CAUGHT RED - HANDED
MRS. DHURUVAN
RULES VS COFFEE
MR. CHOCOLATE
CRUEL HIM AND JUVENILE HER
HEART OUT OF CONTROL
FREE BIRD
LOCK AND KEY
PUNISHMENT
CONFUSED RACING HEARTS
HIS THOUGHTS OF HER PRESENCE 1
HIS THOUGHTS OF HER PRESENCE 2
CHANGE OF FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS
IS IT ME ???
DON'T MESS WITH ME
GUILT AND HATRED
SORRY...
IDIOT IS BACK
DON'T MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU
DECISION
A THOUGHT TO BRING ME BACK
A CHANCE FOR HER
HIS DILEMMA
A DAY IN OFFICE AND NEW PARTNER
FEAR AND CONCERN
YOU ARE IMPORTANT... WHY DO YOU CARE
WHAT ARE YOU??
MY EVERYTHING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOREVER WITH ME
FELT THE LOVE
A NEW START
PERPLEXED MIND
TRUST YOU
RESCUE
BIRTHDAY - A NEW LIFE
THAT DAY
HER LOVE AND FEAR
REMEMBER ME
FAMILIAR FEELING
LEAVE AND STAY
LOVE AND CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CONFESSION 2
BE AWAY AND SAFE
THE REMEMBRANCE
MY SOUL
THE DISASTER
UNCERTAIN LIFE
SPILLING TRUTH
CREATING MEMORIES
WE ARE EXPECTING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AARADHANA
HIS PAST MY NIGHTMARE
AM I BEING CHEATED
WILL YOU MARRY ME
NO MORE IN YOUR LIFE
SOMEWHERE YOU CAN'T REACH
SHE IS MISSING FROM ME
ALIVE BUT DEAD
SECURE BUT RISKY
HURT AND LOVE
COMING FOR YOU
THE MEET
BRINGING YOU BACK TO OUR LIFE
THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS MINE TO LOVE
SHOULD I BELIEVE HIM
WEDDING

MISSING

334 21 5
Dreamlikeusers

Kavya roared, “I am waiting for you, Diya.”

Diya Said, “Ok." She ended the call.

Diya wore a skirt with a knee-length top and walked outside her room. She reached the living room.

Parvathi and Nishanth were chatting happily. Diya could hear them talking, but it was an eerie silence for her. She thought about the days she lived with her parents.

The way she sits on her father’s lap even just before her marriage. The thought of it made her smile sadly. The way she was pampered, starting from the morning coffee to the forehead kiss at night... everything was full of love. The banters between all of them for choosing a restaurant for dinner. The idea of just informing her parents that she is going out. The love they showered her.

Love… though she knew Parvathi loves her like her own daughter, she is definitely different from her parents. The fact is... she is Nishanth’s mom first.

Diya thought of her parents where her eyes filled with tears.
Nishanth saw Diya standing in the middle of the staircase with a frown. He noticed something was off.

He cleared his throat and said, “Come, let’s all have breakfast.”

Diya sat in between Nishanth and Parvathi. They knew how will Diya, have her breakfast in the morning.

She would have it like a person starving for more than a day. But that happens... only if her mood is good. If she is sour, she would just play with it.

Parvathi looked at Nishanth, who glanced at Diya as if he felt the same. Parvathi smiled by staring at Nishanth.

When Nishanth looked at Parvathi, he saw her smirking, which later turned into a genuine smile tugging her lips.

Nishanth asked his mom by mouthing what had happened to Diya. Parvathi shrugged and saw Diya, who was twirling the fork with noodles.

Parvathi nodded her head by assuring that she would ask about it.

Parvathi initiated the conversation, "What happened, Diya?"

Diya smiled at her and replied, "It's nothing, maa. Just thinking of something. Something... I couldn't change."

Parvathi assured, "You can tell me anything, Diya. I'm here to share everything."

Diya nodded her head. Nishanth was restless. He wanted to know her thoughts, fear, and many more things that haunted her.

Nishanth spoke to ease the moment. Though he made funny statements, he was keen to know her reason.

After breakfast, Nishanth said to Parvathi, “Mom, we both are going out.”

Parvathi felt happy and said, “Go and come back safe. Don’t forget to buy what I told you.” She reminded Nishanth.

Diya didn’t know what they were speaking. So, she didn’t interfere in the middle.

She was confused as Nishanth was taking her out. She wasn't scared. But she was perplexed.

Finally, Nishanth and Diya were in the car. Nishanth was driving where Diya was seated in the secondary driving seat.

Diya questioned him, “Where are we going?”

Nishanth had a smile on his face. He questioned her instead, “Where would you like to go?”

Diya stared at him and said, “Will you take me… wherever I would like to go?”

Nishanth nodded his head and said, “Yes. But… after I show you the surprise that is waiting for you.”

Diya thought to herself. What would be the surprise? What am I going to end up with today? First of all... he is taking me out... Next, he says... surprise??? Is it fine... for me to go with him?

Nishanth saw Diya lost in thoughts and said, “Don’t use your small brain to think that. You will know now.” He stopped the car near a shopping mall.

Diya and Nishanth were seated in the car. Five minutes after, Diya was about to question him again.

Nishanth questioned her, “Diya, I want to know some details about your hmm... boy... friend.”

Why does he always want information about him… I should not let him doubt… Better let him question… But how am I gonna answer his questions... Krishna...

Diya accepted, “I am ready to answer.”

Nishanth started, “Diya, can you unlock your phone?”

Diya nodded her head and did it. Nishanth took her phone and scrolled the contact list.

Diya leaned to him and questioned, “Whose contact are you…” She was horrified.

She thought to herself. You are doomed today. You said you love that... Gautam. But, you don’t have his contact number.

Nishanth saw Diya's tense face and questioned, “Diya…”

“I know what you are going to question? I fought with him. In anger... I deleted his number,” said Diya with a faint smile.

Nishanth questioned, “Oh… I see…”

You can’t see, Mr. Nishanth, because I have fooled you with my super brain. Diya, you are amazing. I think he is fallen for your lie. Keep it up. Diya muttered.

Nishanth smirked and said, “Without stopping can you give me answers to my questions?”

Diya pronounced, “Ok.”

Nishanth said, “Good. It’s about your boyfriend” and started bombarding questions.

About him… Is he trying to play any game? Is it something like rapid fire? Why do you go to him always? I think there's something fishy he's planning. Diya, be careful... She mentally kept her ready.

Nishanth started, “His favorite color?”

“Pink. No... no… Black.”

Shit what am I blabbering. Is he a girl to like that??? Nope… Even many of the girls like black and vice versa. Diya presumed.

“Come on, Diya. Don't you even know about your boy… Gautam? What’s your answer black, or pink? Does he like pink?” Nishanth questioned.

“Can’t boy’s like pink? He likes both pink and black. Don't be judgemental, Nishanth. He usually tells me that we should normalize boys liking pink…” Diya stated.

God… him and his questions. Everything is complicated. How am I going to cross this stage? Make him stop this part. Or please just fast-forward it... Krishna... do it, if you can.

“I never said he can’t like pink. I just asked you for confirmation. His favorite place?”

“Shimla”

“His favorite bike?”

“RE”

“His favorite cologne?”

“Fog.”

Oh, why did I say that? What’s happening? Shit… stop it, Nishanth… How can I make him stop asking me questions? Whenever I tell him that he is normal to me… He starts being abnormal. And he is being super fast... What is he thinking, man?

"His favorite food?"

Diya's eyes twinkled as he said about food. She was overjoyed and replied, "Biriyani."

"His favorite ice cream?"

"Red Velvet."

Nishanth smirked. He knew for the previous few questions she had been answering according to her interests."K Drama?"

"As always... it is Lee Min Ho's Boys over flowers. I like many more members from BTS. Park Hyung Sik, Tae Hyung, Jungkook. You should see them performing. But my first love is... for always... Lee  Min Ho. He is still ruling many hearts. You should see his features." She dreamily replied.

Nishanth was stifling his laughter. He nodded continuously for all she banters. At last, he couldn't hold back.

He roared in laughter and replied, "Aishhhhh... Is Gautam gay? God... seriously, Diya? I didn't know. I never thought you would like..."

Diya was shocked. She just realized that she was answering him with her interest. She was totally embarrassed with the question Nishanth asked about Gautam. She wanted to divert him.

“Why are we here?” Diya interrupted him. So, he may stop questions.

Nishanth snickered and said, “Why are you very interested? Ok… Cool. Here’s the surprise for you. Now, watch this video.” He extended his hand with Diya’s mobile. She took her phone to watch it.

Diya thought to herself. Whatever it is. Just take it and watch. You will help yourself to stay away from his questions. But everything he is doing will have something to trap me. It’s better that he stopped questioning.

Diya was dumbstruck while seeing the video. It was Gautam. He had answered all the questions which Nishanth questioned her. Nishanth had the video... of Gautam answering these questions to some media. All her answers were wrong, which she knew already.

Diya now didn’t know how to face Nishanth.

At this time, Nishanth mocked, “I think you need more time to understand your Gautam’s favorite things.”

Nishanth's phone rang. He picked up the call and questioned, “Is he inside?”

On the other end, Rishab answered, “Boss, he is coming out with his girlfriend.” With that, he ended the call.

Nishant faced Diya and said, “Your 2nd surprise is going to come out of the mall.” Diya stared outside the mall.

Surprise ah. What’s the next bomb... He had planned something big. I’m done today. I have to be strong. Did he find out that I’m lying? Krishna!!! Everything is going to be a flop today. Diya, you are done for the day. What will be your answers to the questions that he.... plans to fire on you after the revelation? 

She saw Gautam walking with a woman with her hands placed on her waist. Both were laughing. Diya was shocked to see it.

"See… How lovely the couple looks!!! Don’t you think we have seen them somewhere? Mmmm…"

Nishanth acted as if he was thinking. He snickered at her with a raised eyebrow. Diya looked at him with a pout.

Nishanth saw her reaction and said, “Achachoooo... Diya, he looks like your boyfriend. What!!! He’s with another girl. Shall I help you to get rid of her? Or... is he Gautam’s twin?” With that, he opened the door.

Diya got tense about what to do. She immediately caught hold of Nishanth’s hand and said, “Don’t”

Nishanth again sat inside the car and questioned, “Diya, you asked for a divorce for such a person. You said you loved him for one year. You still love him. But there are no emotions in your face or eyes. Are you now willing to tell me the truth?”

Diya thought. I should not hide anything from him anymore. It is better to ask directly than hide it. It is better to ask him about everything that is haunting me. What if he lies to me? How will I know? But he isn't the same now...

Diya faced him and said, “I was actually... first happy to marry you. Yet after that, I came to know that you are a pervert from one of my MBA friends. I first requested my father to stop the marriage. He said he won’t because he knows you are a good person. But I believe my friend. So, I requested you. Nevertheless, you threatened me and made your wife. I don’t love anyone. I just love my parents and friends that’s it.”

Diya spoke everything in one shot and relaxed. Nishanth was not shocked to hear it. But he thought to himself that her father also believes in me. He had a smile on his face.

Nishanth opened his mouth and said to her, “Diya, answer my question just with yes or no. You’ll get your answers there.”

Diya nodded her head and said, “Alright.”

Nishanth started questioning her nonstop, “Diya, do you love your father?”

“Yes.”

Nishanth again questioned, “Does your father loves you?”

“Yes... Of course, he's my dad.”

Nishanth continued, “Will your father sacrifice his life for you?”

Diya, “No doubt, yes”.

Nishanth smiled, “Diya, did you see me coming late to the mansion any day?”

Diya, “No.”

Nishanth nodded his head and questioned, “Diya, did you see me getting unnecessary calls?”

Diya, “No.”

Nishanth, “Have I ended any call without attending near you?”

Diya, “No.”

Nishanth, “Have you seen me chatting late at night with anyone?”

Diya, “No.” 

Nishanth, “Did your friend who said I am a pervert called you after marriage?”

Diya, “No.”

Nishanth said, “Get down, I finished questioning you. Use your brain to get your answers.”

"Parents are the people who care a lot about us in this world. But, you don’t believe them or me, who’s staying with you. You believe... your friend than us who has not spoken to you even once after your marriage. If I am really... a pervert and she is your good friend, should she not call you and ask how are you?”
Diya was in silence for a few seconds thinking that.

He was right…

She finally opened her mouth and said, “I called her today to question her whether what she said was true or not. But finally, I said I will meet her in her house by evening.”

Nishanth enquired, “Where is her house? Tell her what I say you to say, you will know about her.”

Diya nodded her head and gave him her address.

Nishanth again said, “Get down.”

Diya questioned him, “Now, why?”

Nishanth continued, “We are going shopping. Buy things you like.”

Diya stared at him and questioned, “My friend said you misbehaved with her. Are you not going to explain it?”

Nishanth smirked and said, “Will you believe in what I say?”

Diya didn’t know what to say. She shook her head, “Yes.”

He smiled and continued to talk about the incident, “One year before, I was invited to a birthday party of a businessman
daughter. I attended it. When I was about to get into my car after the party, a woman suddenly stood before me and kissed my lips. Before I could see her face, clearly. I was enraged. So I slapped her on her face and pushed her. She got up from the floor and said she loved me a lot. I shouted to her to scram. She didn’t listen."

Nishanth sighed and continued. "She again got up and stood in front of me and said if I am not her's she won’t let anyone be with me. I forgot about her long back. Again, I saw her in our reception as your friend. I thought she was just saying it as words. But... now I understand that she knew about your character that you easily believe in her. So, she has used you.”

Diya was shocked to hear her and said, “Unbelievable, she was too silent when we were chatting. I screwed up, Nishanth.”

Nishanth smiled and said, “Don’t believe anyone’s words easily. You better say... her what I say you to say and see her reaction. Be careful.”

Nishanth nodded, “Ok”. They both now got down from the car and entered the shopping mall.

Diya straightly walked to the saree section to choose a saree to wear for her birthday.

Nishanth watched her selecting the saree in the lower range. He then got hold of her hand and pulled her to the high range level section saree. Diya was ogling at his handsome face.

Nishanth smiled, “Wifey, Don’t tempt me to kiss you. I won’t care of the place.”

Diya blushed as she heard his words. Nishanth watched her with a teasing smile.

Diya selected a red saree and decided to buy it. Nishanth’s phone rang, he walked far away to attend the call.

At this time, she saw a white saree, which she searched for a year to buy it. She felt too happy and asked to pack the two sarees.

Nishanth saw her standing at the billing counter. He called her and said, “Rishab, will pay for it. No need to stand there. The sarees will be placed in the car by Rishab."

Rishab walked near them and nodded his head. He had three persons, who were holding shopping stuff... They had two handfuls of package clothes.

He said to Nishanth, “Boss, I will let them place this in a car.”
Nishanth nodded his head and went out of the shopping mall, and sat with Diya in the car.

Diya gazed at Nishanth frequently. She fidgeted her chain as she was disturbed.  So he asked her the reason for staring at him.

Diya replied, “Nishanth, why didn’t you take me to malls before? Why this change of attitude towards me?”

Nishanth chuckled and replied, “Diya, how can I ask, my wife, to come with me out when all she wanted was to stop the marriage. That too... just a few hours before the marriage. Would you have come with me if I had asked you out? And… there were reasons… I had… that I was hesitant to take you out. Everything was new to me. Our life was changing. I needed time to accept a woman apart from my mom. It wasn’t easy… for me. To share my life with someone… Our life…”

Diya smiled and nodded as she didn’t know what to answer him. They were silent. Though it wasn’t an awkward silence. They knew what it was.

It was the time they could look back on the 6 months of misunderstanding. But there was something Nishanth was in deep thought. He was peaceful as Diya was to know the truth of her side. He wanted to clear her many more things.

Diya questioned him, “For whom are those packages?”

Nishanth replied, “You will know when we go there.”

Diya again questioned him, “Don’t you answer anyone? Why do you keep me in suspense at all times?” He drove the car as he heard her words. 

Diya saw the smile and said, “You look good when you smile. You better smile all time. Don’t scare me from time to time.”

**********************

Hey all... Here's the chapter... How have you been all?👋👋👋

Your comments have been reduced... Do comment💌 and vote🌟. It is the only way where we could know... your thought. Like how the story is going...🙃

Hello silent readers... I am elated... that you are reading the book... But it would be great if you could vote... encouraging us more... Thank you, buddies...🥰

How do you think Kavya will be confronted? Hope you like this chapter!!🤩

Take care, chilies... Keep smiling and stay healthy... Luv you all...😘

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

262K 11.4K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
When The Heart Lies | ✓ Nikki Hall

Художественная проза

849K 58.7K 78
#3 in General Fiction [17-08-2018] BOOK 2 OF THE HEARTS SERIES. THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES IS RECOMMENDED AS IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE SECOND...
42.7K 1.1K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
47.3K 2.6K 14
Hello everyone ! First of all, I want to thank you all for your warm reception of my 2 stories, specially the 2nd one. A specially thanks to those...