Family Business

By Moment_InTime

Book One Aria Rossi grows up is in a family war between her family and the Violante's. This story follows h... More

Warning!
Character List
YouTube Playlist
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
*Chapter 2. Part II*
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Beck *interlude*
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
*Chapter 8.*
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
*Chapter 18.*
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Bonus Chapter (25 Extended) 8 jan 2023
New Cover
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
*Sebastian Sawyer Interlude* ~unedited~
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
*Orlando Interlude * **UNPUBLISHED 21 july 22**
Chapter 36.
*Chapter 37.* Flashback
*Chapter 38.* Flashback II
*Chapter 39.* Flashback III
Chapter 40.
*Chapter 41.*
Temporary Hiatus 4 feb 22
Chapter 42.
3.27.22
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
*Interlude*
Chapter 52.
*Interlude*
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Book Two
Milan- FB Prequel

Chapter 26.

549 5 0
By Moment_InTime

~Zayn POV~ Back in time slightly

I woke up in an ambulance. My head throbs but I ignore it, unstrapping myself from the gurney. "Sir! Stop!" The paramedic cries in surprise, reaching to stop me.

"I'm fine!" I snap, scrambling from the bed and running back toward the house. It was crawling with police.

"You can't be here!" One of the policemen said, reaching for me.

"I fucking live here!" I run past Mrs. Wilkens who is speaking with the police. Panic exploded in my chest, I was too late! A whimper of fear comes out of me and I run upstairs, ignoring the cops behind me yelling at me. I do not touch anything for fear of tampering with any evidence, but I look into Sierra's room. It was like a tornado exploded. Toys, clothes, and blankets were strewn across the floor like Aria had packed in a rush.

I ran into the bedroom room where the crime scene techs were going over every detail. Lawrence's body was in a black bag, the chair where I had been tied up, already marked with the number 5. I fell to my knees. I was too late. I should have helped her more! I could have protected them from Xander.

The head detective comes over, "Zayn, we're going to find them..." He says softly.

I look up, "So go look!" I yell. "Don't stand around, they're getting away! Send out an amber alert! Do something, please!"

He comes over, squatting down next to me. "Listen to me, we are going to do everything we can to find them, okay? We have already sent out alerts to every station within a 100 mile radius. We know how important she is to you, Counselor." I let out a sob and let him hug me. I lost her. I lost them. They were gone.

I was so worried for them, and I did not know what to do. After giving my statement, I went home and entered my office. I grabbed my key, unlocking my drawer, typing in the number on the safe. I got out my address book, flipping through it until I got to my buddy's number at the US Marshals. I called him, fingers drumming anxiously on my desk as I waited.

"Gordon."

I breathe a sigh of relief, "Hey, Gordon, it's Zayn Malik from the Distric-"

"Zayn! What's up, my man!" He sounds excited. We had not spoken in at least two years so it was surprising he remembered me.

Slowly, I say, "I need you to send me everything you have on Breeze Evans."

He sighs deeply, "I couldn't do it before when you asked, why would I do it for you now?"

"She's gone, Richard..." I say, voice cracking, pushing my glasses up my nose.

"Gone?" I hear him sit up in his chair.

"Gone. My daughter too. They were taken last night!" I swallow.

He types some things on his computer, "I'm faxing it over now. I'm reporting it and we're going to look into it, but I can't promise anything. Some people just leave the program."

"She didn't leave! She was taken. There were signs of a struggle... She threw up! Please, you have to help me find her!" I cry.

He grunts, "Okay, send me your fax number."

I grab the papers from the fax machine once they are all printed out. I flip through them, beyond shocked. As I read through the file, I discover that Aria was a part of one of the most elusive, fearsome gangs that we have known. They were wanted for human trafficking, kidnapping, murder, drug trafficking, rape, and other heinous crimes. Breeze was a part of it, but she was too sweet to be a part of it. I did not believe it. I sigh deeply, running a hand through my hair, frowning deeply.

I spent all night reading over the files. I was nearly asleep when I heard a sound. I started to turn my head, but the muzzle of a gun stopped me from turning my head all the way around. I swallow and slowly hold my hands up. "Hands on your head," Says a deep voice.

I place the papers down, moving my hands to my head. "Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to kill you anyways. You really should not have asked for those files." The voice was hard.

I bite my lip hard, wondering if I could reach for the gun under my desk in time. I would definitely be killed if I moved. "I need to find who took them..."

"What?" The voice sounds genuinely confused.

"Breeze and Sierra. They were kidnapped last night." I replied quickly. "Aria."

The gun is removed from my head and I hear shallow breathing. I slowly take my hands down from my head, keeping them on the desk. "You better not be lying..."

"I'm not, I swear! I was there but then I got knocked out- there were signs of a struggle. She would not just willingly leave like that." I say softly. "I need to find them... and I can't do that without knowing about her past."

He sighs and walks around, sitting in front of me. I look up and see Draven Rossi. I glance down at the files, confirming my recognition. "I know, I saw the house surrounded by crime scene tape... I came as soon as the alarm was triggered." I frown, "Fletcher flagged her file but we are too late, aren't we?"

I nod a little, "Xander- that guy she was so afraid of. I think he came to take her."

"What happened?" Draven asks.

I sigh deeply, explaining what happened with Lawrence. How I was hit in the head, then woke up in the ambulance. "She's gone. They're gone!"

"What can I do?" He asks softly.

"I need to know everything about your family. I need to see what I can piece together from the small things she told me- where he might have taken her," I muse.

He sighs deeply, nodding. He then explains how their family were feuding with another family, the Violante's, confirming what Breeze- Aria had told me before. Aria had apparently been promised to Xander Arnell in a business deal but got engaged to Orlando Violante to attempt her way out of the deal. Xander came to take her during Draven's engagement, keeping her for a torturous week before the police got her out and into the witness protection program.

"We tried to track down his daughter," Draven finishes. "But that proved more complicated than we thought. Xander then kidnapped my younger brother, Fletcher, and his girlfriend." He runs a hand over his face, shaking his head. "He is slowly destroying my family piece by piece and there is nothing I can do."

I run my hand through my hair, "So we need to find Xander, shadow his movements until we are able to get to her."

"That's not going to be easy." Draven murmurs, "He will have lots of security, a small army nearby ready to fight if anything goes wrong."

I shake my head, "So we're screwed then..."

Draven laughs dryly, "No... But you're going to have to break some rules, Counselor. You're gonna have to become one of us."

I walk down the dark alleyway, glancing back at the illuminated street behind me. It was too late to go back now. With a shaky breath, I continued until I reached a door at the end by a metal fence. I knocked twice, waited for a beat, then knocked again. A small eye hole slides across, "Who the fuck is it?" Demands an irritated femenine voice.

"Uh Zayn... Big D sent me." I mutter, leaning up to talk into it. I hear talking behind the door before someone opens it.

Light blinds me and I step back, blinking as I try to adjust. "Well don't just stand there!" The voice snaps and I am yanked inside. Much to my surprise, the voice belonged to a small tattooed Asian woman. "Take off your shoes." She snips.

I do so quickly, following her back into the house. It had a beautiful rug on the floor, along with intricately designed paintings on the wall. "You have a lovely house..." I say.

"I know," She mutters as we walk into a side room. There were a bunch of bookcases, portraits, and a desk. "Face the wall."

I do so, hearing something move behind me. I resist the urge to turn around, turning when she says to follow her. Much to my surprise one of the bookcases had opened up to reveal a hidden passageway. I hurry behind her and we go downstairs into another room. From there, we arrived in a dimly lit room. There was a whole arsenal displayed on the wall. My jaw dropped, "Jesus!"

She nods, "What do you need?"

"Whatever you don't need and unmarked bullets," I mutter. It had taken a lot of convincing to my contact that I was not going to raid his supply. He thought I was trying to go undercover but I explained that I was going dark and needed to tune some people up. This got him excited.

She pulls a few off the wall, laying them on the table. "Pick what you want." I look at them, picking up a few different guns. "Good choices!" She goes and gets the bullets for it from a labeled drawer.

"Thank you," I say softly, watching her. She takes out a few strings of ammo, putting them in a bag for me.

Then, she hands the bag over to me. "This is for him, not you. Tell him the favor is done. Next time, you pay."

"Yes, ma'am." I murmur.

I head back out and return home. I felt a little safer now that I was armed, just in case that whoever took Breeze would come back to get me. I had another state issued gun, but if I was going to do damage in getting Breeze back, I needed to not be connected as a prosecutor.

Draven crashed on the couch, but he woke up when I shut the door. "You get it?"

"Yeah," I say, dragging in the box of the guns.

He comes over to inspect them, nodding slowly. "Good choices."

"When can we leave?" I ask anxiously, "I already took time off of work."

"I need to make some calls, but I can do that in the car. You packed?" I nod.

Within the hour, I shut off the water to the house, locked it up tightly, and we were driving back to where Draven's family lived. I looked at the GPS, drumming my fingers on the wheel as I drove. He slept in the passenger seat until I got tired around 2:30 am where we switched. I fell asleep minutes after we left the McDonald's parking lot where we had stopped for coffee. I woke up as the sun was just coming up over the horizon. Draven had the news playing in the background, him looking over when I moved. "Morning," He murmured.

"Morning," I murmured, rubbing my eyes. "How close are we?"

"Pretty close," He nods, "Bout an hour away."

"Want me to drive?" I offer

He shakes his head, "Nah, I got another coffee an hour ago, so I'm up." We drove into the rising sun so I had to rummage in my bag until I found sunglasses for Draven, handing them to him. He thanked me and soon we arrived at the house. I climb out with him and we walk to the door, knocking. His parents answered and let us in. Her father does not seem happy at all to see me, not seeming to like me.

"Draven, perché l'hai portato qui?" Her father asks. //Why did you bring him here?//

"Because he knows Aria better than any of us right now. He knows how she thinks, what she will do-" Draven starts.

"Credi che questo sconosciuto conosca mia figlia meglio di me??!" Her mother shouts. //You think this stranger knows my daughter better than I do? //

This goes back and forth for a while as I stand there awkwardly. A woman comes over, taking the backpack from me. "Come with me," She says softly, bringing me upstairs.

"Uh, thanks," I muttered, following her. "What're they saying?"

"They do not agree that Draven should have brought you. They do not want to believe that you know Aria better than they do..." She trails off, "How is she?"

"She's- she was scared," I murmured. "She loves Sierra though. She's amazing with her."

"I'm Greta." She says, setting my backpack on the bed, "I raised Aria."

I hold my hand out, "Zayn, Zayn Malik."

She shakes it hesitantly, "It's nice to meet you. You treated her right?"

"Of course," I whispered, tearing up a little. I grit my teeth together, trying to pull it together before looking back at her. "Do you think that she will be okay?"

Greta sighs deeply, "I hope so."

"I don't understand everything that is happening, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to help." I murmur softly, "I know that she is so scared of this Xander... She would have these awful nightmares, especially when she was pregnant and the first few months of Sierra's birth." Greta sits on the bed, listening to me quietly. "I would just hold her, tell her she was safe, but she knew something like this would happen. She... she knew that calling you would put her in danger... I should have put my foot down and not called but she was hurting so much during labour and-"

Greta takes my hand, pulling me over to sit down with her, "You were just trying to help her..."

I nod a little, looking at her, "I figured some of it out from her nightmares." We both say at the same time, "She talks in her sleep." I smile tightly at her.

She sighs and stands, "Get settled and I'll come get you later, okay?" I nod and head downstairs. I hear more arguing occur while I lay down, thinking back to some of those times that I had with her.

*Flashback*

I was coming in from getting groceries when I heard her scream. I ran upstairs, as her screams continued. She started sobbing, begging him to stop. I shake her, "Breeze! Breeze!"

She continued screaming until I shook her. She sat up, throwing her fists in my direction. I grabbed them only to fend off the blows, "Shh, shh! You're safe. Breeze, you're safe." I whispered, pulling her into a tight hug even though she fought me until she finally calmed down, crying into my shoulder.

"Don't let him get me..."

*End Flashback*

They have a family meeting, speaking in Italian so that I cannot understand anything. While I wait upstairs, I look in the closet finding a photo album. I pick it up, thumbing through it. I look at pictures of Aria, her brothers, her extended family. Aria looked like Sierra when she was younger which was sweet. I smile a little, looking at a picture where she has her arms crossed, making a face at the photographer.

"Zayn!"

I replaced the album, "Yeah?!" I say, popping my head out of the doorway.

"Come downstairs," Greta says from the stairs.

I walk down quickly, looking around at everyone at the table. There were her mother and father, brothers, and three men that I did not know. I push my glasses up my nose, sitting down at the open chair, Greta sitting on the other side of me. "Listen up, son," Her father says, "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get Aria back. I betrayed her by letting her get hurt by Xander, so I will do whatever it takes to get her back."

"Yes sir," I say softly.

"I don't like you, but Draven pleaded a case for you, saying that you were ready to be a part of this." He says slowly. "Get him a suit for tonight, then."

Soon, we were on our way to the function. We were going to this gala, but that was all that I knew. They told me not to speak and to stand with Beck, their security guard. He asked me questions about Aria softly, explaining that it was his fault that Xander had taken her in the first place. I sighed and we agreed that the past was past and we needed to do everything to get her back immediately. We stood on the side as the family got out of the limo once we reached the front of the mansion. Aria's brothers were in tuxedos, along with her father as well. Her mother was wearing a beautiful ball gown with a lot of jewelry. Beck and I were in regular suits as their security. Beck took the lead obviously because I had never done something like this before. We walk with them inside, standing close to them. Everyone who saw the family whispered to each other as they passed. I made a mental note to ask Beck about it later.

Suddenly, we were stopped by five security guards who ushered her family off with them. They stopped us initially, but Draven said that we were to accompany them. We walked with them down a hallway, up some stairs and into an office. At the desk, there was a man sitting, along with a few more men standing behind him. "Leonardo, what're you possibly doing here?" He demands, leaning forwards. He had a thick Russian accent.

"I am here to crash your gala!" Her father says simply. The two men stare each other down for a moment before the room explodes into laughter. Her father, Draven, Ryker Fletcher, all rush forwards, shaking hands with the men behind the desk. They make quick small talk of 'hi, how are you/ how have you been?!'

"Sophia!" The man says, holding his hand out to her.

"Nikolay!" She gushes, taking his hand, sweeping over to his side of the desk gracefully. "You have aged well, friend!"

"I can CERTAINLY say the same for you!" He smirks, spinning her so her dress sparkles off the low lighting in the office space. "Tell me, dear, why have you come?"

She leans on the desk, looking at him, "My daughter-"

"Ahh yes, little Aria. She must be big now! How is she?" Nikolay asks, smiling softly.

"Don't play, Nikolay, we know that you know about Xander Arnell," Leonardo snaps.

Nikolay holds a finger up to Leonardo, ultimately shushing him, "Tell me, beautiful." He coos to Sophia.

"She has been taken by him. We want your help in locating her," She says softly, putting her hand on his chest. My eyebrows shoot up, surprised. I look at Leonardo, but his face is emotionless.

"So you come to get money from my supporters?" Nikolay asks.

"Yes, darling." Sophia murmurs softly.

Nikolay sits back down in his chair, watching the whole family for a moment. "Xander's father and I were fast friends for a very long time. He is the king for a reason, Sophia. They donated a lot of money to my foundation, tell me why I should shift my newfound loyalty."

Sophia slides into his lap, "Do I need to remind you, Nikolay?" She whispers in his ear and he grunts softly, placing a hand on his hip.

"Jesus, woman!" he says, accent thickening.

"We will give you double what they are donating once we are back in power!" Draven says.

Nikolay turns to look at him, "Those are just words, boy. I need something more substantial, understand?"

"You have no more loyalty!" Sophia frowns, "What happened to you, baby?"

"Times are hard darling, especially after the war. You cannot speak to me about loyalty, Phi, you left your daughter in the hands of your enemy in exchange for protection." He snips, holding her hip hard. I see her move in discomfort, but she does not stand.

"Maybe I should-" Whatever she whispers in his ear, I could not hear, but his eyes widen and he shifts immediately.

"Leave us." He says, waving his hand dismissively. We all look at Leonardo who nods to his wife, jaw clenched before strolling from the room, everyone following. I glance back, seeing Sophia and Nikolay ready to get it on before Beck yanks me through.

"What the hell was that?!" I demand.

"Shh!" Beck says, grabbing my arm.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that he is letting his wife bang another man!?" I cry, staring at the closed door.

"Is he new?" asks one of Nikolay's men.

"Yes." Draven says, grabbing my other arm.

They pull me off to the side, "This is the life. Get used to it, counselor." Draven hisses in my ear. "I don't like whoring my mother out any more than you do, but this is how things have always been done. Now, we go downstairs to network and get as much money as we can from Nikolay's supporters, understand?"

I sigh deeply, "Yeah." I mutter before following them down to the lower level where everyone is mingling. I look around, deciding to follow Beck who stayed with Ryker. The brothers almost immediately had beautiful women on their arms. They all moved off in different directions to flirt their way into money. Ryker sat down with five women around him, all of them were models, actresses, or high class women. He was certainly the most charming out of the trio. Beck eventually sent me to find Draven and I moved off, looking through the crowd for him. I caught the eye of a beautiful young woman with blonde hair done up into a fancy bun. She had on a long golden and black dress which had intricate patterns all over it. Her face was round, but her features were defined. My breath caught in my throat as she made her way over to me. She smiled, sliding her hand into my arm. "Well, aren't you going to get me a drink?" She asks.

"Right... uh, yes." I stammered, instinctively reaching to push up my glasses, but I was wearing contacts. I walk us towards the bar, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," She smiles happily, "You look very nice, yourself."

"A dirty martini for the lady and an old fashioned for me." I say after waving the bartender over with two fingers in a beckoning motion. "Do you have a name?" I ask as I sit on a bar stool

"I do." She grins, sliding between my legs.

I grunt in discomfort, but keep my face impassive. "Well give it up."

"It's Ellie!" She smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Ellie. I'm Zayn." I say softly as our drinks arrive. I take a rather large sip of mine, trying to loosen up.

"What do you do?" She asks, leaning close to me.

"I work with the Rossi family." I murmur.

She jumps back, "What?"

I frown, "Is there a problem, Ellie?"

Her whole demeanor changes, but then she returns to herself, "No, of course not."

I watched her for a moment, "Drink your drink and calm down." I murmur, taking another sip of mine as well. "What do you do?"

She giggles, "I work for Nikolay, obviously!"

I cock an eyebrow, "Obviously?"

"You know..." She says before trailing off.

I frown before it dawns on me. She was a pro. "I uh... don't..."

"Oh don't be silly, Zayn. I'm mostly here to make conversation, unless he wants me to get with someone for his benefit." She shrugs.

I nod, "I see..." The inner prosecutor in me wanted to give her a speech about how prostitution was a bad career to have, but I forced those thoughts away. "What is Nikolay like?"

"He's not a bad boss..." She says, taking a sip. "Very understanding."

I nod again, "that is very nice of him. What does he do for a living?"

She cocks her head, "You don't know? He's a software developer. He figured out how to deactivate nuclear bombs without detonating them."

"I see." I say and it did ring a bell. Ever since the third world war, part of the treaty had been to dispose of all nuclear weapons in order to ensure that there were no accidental casualties, like in the Philippines where a bomb had gone off, killing almost a million people. "And his foundation?"

"Is to the victims of war, no matter what side." She smiles, "he's such a humanitarian!"

I finish my drink, gesturing for another, "He sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders."

"Liz?"

Ellie whips around and looks up at Draven, eyes wide. "Drey..."

Draven looks shell shocked, "Wh-what're ..."

"Not here!" She hisses, looking terrified.

"I think there is a tour of the gardens out here!" I say, taking my drink and Draven's shirtsleeve, practically dragging him towards the exit. "Ellie, join us, doll." They follow behind me mutely as we walk out to the gardens. We walk until we reach a fountain. I let them go off and talk to work whatever they had to out while I stayed on the other side, keeping an eye on Draven of course. Their voices rose and fell and Liz was crying. Draven kicked a rock angrily and turned back, yelling at her. She responded, pointing at him angrily, but she was still crying. Finally, they both ended up sitting on the edge of the fountain, holding each other close. He had given her his jacket and they were talking quietly. I sighed deeply, thinking of Bree- Aria, and hoping that she was alright.

~Time jump~

This was the fifth event that we had been to, trying to raise money and gain supporters. It was exhausting to be dressing up, socializing, flirting, drinking, and everything else that this life entailed. I mean, I had gone to my fair share of police and firemen's balls as a prosecutor, but they were nothing compared to these ones. These people had so much money that they spent without a second thought. Tonight's, for example, the host's coasters were fifty dollar bills encased in colored glass. There were beautiful young women dressed provocatively walking around to serve drinks, or to lead a man upstairs. There was even a back room where a poker game where the buy in was $3,000. I look up as a woman walked over to me as I sat at the bar. She was dressed in a deep purple dress which hugged her figure beautifully and complemented her cocoa skin.

"No one should drink alone," She says, sitting down next to me.

I smile at her, "I'm not alone, there's... that guy down there." I say, pointing to a man at the other end of the bar. He sees a friend, taking his drink with him, walking off.

She laughs, "Right. A vodka martini, please?"

The bartender gets her drink while I watch her, "are you one of his girls?" I ask bluntly.

She raises an eyebrow, "Does it matter?"

I shrug, "I'm just wondering."

She takes her drink, taking a sip from it as she stares right back at me. "No, as a matter of fact, I am not."

"What's your name?"

"Imani," She smiles.

I nod, "I'm Zayn." We sat, talking for a while. She was a civil court lawyer, mostly dealing with investment fraud. We had a lot of similar ideas about the faults in the criminal justice system like the disproportionate amount of people of color, mainly black and Hispanic.

"I'm feeling a little nauseous." I admit.

"Want to walk with me?" she asks after she finishes her second drink.

I nod, "Sure." I say, finishing my beer. She slides her arm into mine and we head in the direction of the hallway. "This house is enormous," I comment as we walk down a long hall. There were couples paired off, talking in the little secluded areas of the hallway.

"My father loves extravagance," She murmurs.

"Uhh, father?" I ask, stopping. My head was spinning, but I tallied it with the alcohol.

She looks up at me, "Yes, my father, Isaiah Washington."

I nod, "Right, of course. I just did not know that you were his daughter." I murmured softly, taken aback. "What do you know about Xander Arnell?" I ask quietly.

"Enough business talk," She replies. We continued until we reached a staircase where we went upstairs, down another hallway, and through an upstairs foyer until we reached a door. She opened it, gesturing me inside. I walk in, seeing an apartment inside of the mansion. "This is my quarters," She says, taking off her heels. I had entered the hallway, which, as we walked down it, entered into the living room, dining room, and a kitchen. It was all beautifully decorated with paintings and muted colors on the wall.

"It's very nice," I murmur, shoving my hands into the pockets of my suit.

"I know that I should be living in my own space, not my father's house, but I cannot help it. I don't have to clean or shop because the maid does it for me." She brags, going to the bar next to the kitchen. "Another drink?" She asks, pouring herself some wine.

"I'm alright," I murmur, head spinning more. "May I sit?" I ask. She gestures to me to sit at the island chair and I do, leaning back against it.

"Had too much?" She asks.

I nod, "I suppose so." I murmur as she takes off the shawl that she had been wearing with her dress. "You look very nice." I admit.

She smiles, leaning across the counter, her cleavage on full display, "You think so?"

"Mhm," I smile. Much to my surprise, she came around the island slowly until she was standing between my legs. "Very much so..." I squeak.

"Thank you, you look very," She loosened my tie, "handsome."

I watched her for a long moment, "Maybe we should go back to the party..."

She grins, her white teeth glistening, "Why? I'm sure we can have just as much fun here."

I nod, "Fair. Do you have a bathroom that I can use?" She points it out and I get up, stumbling there. I shut the door, calling Draven. He does not pick up so I call Ryker. He picks up after the second ring, "I'm with Isaiah's daughter in her rooms... I need to get out of here!" I whisper, grabbing the sink for support.

He grunts, "Hold on."

I wait anxiously, checking again that I locked the door. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Draven. Where are you?" I hear.

"In her rooms upstairs. I don't want to bang her, but I don't wanna lose our deal with her father!" I say nervously.

"I'll try to get you out of there," Draven says.

"Zayn!" I hear her call.

"Soon!" I whisper into the phone, "I'm too drunk for this... Coming!" I call, flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I come back out and she is standing there in lingerie. My jaw drops and I stare at her, unable to hide my excitement.

"You like this?" She asks, walking over to me.

I cough, looking at the ground. "You look very nice." I murmur, "But I can't do this..."

"Do what, baby?" She asks softly, sliding the jacket off my shoulders.

I slide it back on, stepping back. "I um have someone, Imani..."

She stops, looking up at me, "So?"

"I don't believe in cheating..." I mutter, scratching the back of my neck.

She smiles, stepping close to me again, "It's not cheating if she's fucking someone else too..." She murmurs. I tense up, "Yes, I know about Aria Rossi and her situation with Xander. That's why you're here to get money from my father. And you're definitely not a family member, so I figured it out."

"Imani..." I start, but she leans up, kissing me deeply. Against my will, my body reacts before my mind can catch up and I find myself kissing her back. I let her slide the jacket off of me and I dropped it to the floor.

I pull back for a second, looking down at her. "Don't you want me?" She whispers, moving close to me. I grunt softly and she jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist as I catch her quickly. We kiss as I walk into her bedroom. If I pleasured her for long enough, then hopefully Draven would have time to get me out... I managed to find her bedroom, shutting the door behind us as she kissed down my neck. I laid her on the bed, stepping back so I could take her in. Her dark skin was beautiful in the dim lighting of her room.

"Lemme get a condom real quick." I say, walking out quickly. I see a text from Draven saying 'coming' and I come back with one from my jacket pocket.

I hold it up to show her and she smirks. "Come here, Zayn." I walk over to her and she begins to unbutton my shirt.

I stop her, pushing her back on the bed. She gasps in surprise, but I ignore her as I move my hand, touching her everywhere roughly. She moans and I had to really concentrate on my task so that I did not get carried away and fuck her right then. There was a pounding on the door and I stopped. "What the fuck?"

She huffs, "Ignore it."

I turn back to her, pretending to fumble with the button, but the pounding continues. "Just go see." I say, stopping.

She rolls her eyes, getting up. I follow her out to the door, grabbing my jacket, sitting on the edge of the couch while she opens the door after wrapping her bathrobe around her. "What?!" She huffs.

Draven and Ryker were standing there, "We need to speak with Zayn immediately. We were told he was here."

"Uh, what's up guys? I'm a little busy at the moment..." I say, walking over.

"It's a private matter." Draven says, giving Imani a look.

"It'll just be a moment," I say, stepping out real quick with them. "We have to go now!" I whisper. "I almost had to..." I trail off.

Draven nods, "okay."

Ryker opens the door again, "We're taking him, sorry Imani. This situation cannot wait."

"Another time!" I call her, hurrying off with them.

"You could have fucked her," Ryker said.

"I don't believe in cheating," I mutter.

Draven shrugs, "It's part of this life, whether you want to do it or not. Did you get any useful information at least?"

I shake my head, "Nope." I flinch away as Ryker hits me upside the head, muttering about how that was useless. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
93.7K 2K 51
Aria Moretti has been through tragedies that no teenager should have to suffer through in their childhood. When her abusive foster parents are arrest...
8.3K 187 15
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
466K 8K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...