My Everything- Sequel to Him...

By gilinbabe

He wasn't my everything till we were nothing More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
OHMY
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
preview-twentyfive
twentyfive
preview- twentyeight
twentyeight
preview-twentynine
twentynine
preview-thirty
thirty
preview-thirtyone
thirtyone
preview-thirtytwo
thirtytwo
preview-thirtythree
thirtythree
preview- thirtyfour
thirtyfour
Update
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine
fourty
fourtyone
fourtytwo
fourtythree
fourtyfour
fourtyfive
fourtysix
fourtyseven
fourtyeight
fourtynine
fifty
fiftyone
fifty two
fiftythree
BOOK 3

thirteen

5.6K 133 14
By gilinbabe

Scarlet's POV
Before the kiss could go any further he pulled away.

"I can't." He said softly.

What?

"Oh um." I said at a loss for words.

"You screwed me over to many times, I can't just go back to you." He exclaimed.

I got out from under him.

"Yeah because I did so much fucking stuff, I didn't do shit you always assume but you never know the truth." I yelled tears about to fall from my face.

"I'm sor-" he started but I stopped him.

"Bullshit!" "I don't need one of your im sorrys!" I cried.

He looked at me with sympathy. I shook my head and ran upstairs. He chased after me. I heard him call my name but I didn't listen. I shut the door and locked it and slowly slid down the the floor. I put my head in my knees and sobbed. Gosh my life sucks.
*
Cameron's POV
I wanted her so badly but is could just give in so easily. I ran my hand through my hair and sat down next to her room. I heard her soft sobs and it hurt me. I hated when she cried. She just put me through so much shit. But I love her I will always. I just need to get her out of my thoughts. You don't want her cameron! I told my self.

"You don't want her Cameron." I said to myself.

I got up from her floor and walked downstairs and Isabelle and Lauren and Connor came in. Lauren was attracted to me and I think she's really hot not gonna lie. She winked at me when she saw me. I smirk plastered across my face.

"Hey where's Scar?" Isabelle asked.

"Um I think she's in her room." I said to her.

She nodded and walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs to my temporary room and Lauren followed me.

We talked about ourselves for a while.

"You're really beautiful." I said to her.

"You're really hot." She smirked.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." I said to her.

"Then do it." She smiled.

I grabbed the back of her neck and crashed my lips into hers. For some reason when we kissed I pictured Scarlet. Scarlet's kisses were so soft and I craved them. Lauren's were different. Nothing like Scars. Why do I keep thinking about Scar. I hovered over her on the bed. She began to kiss my neck. Scarlet. That's all that was in my head. I thought of her as scarlet as she kissed me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

No I want scarlet.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
852K 52.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...