The Other Side - Katsuki Baku...

By InsanityCipher

'The next time we meet will be on opposite ends of a battlefield.' ~ Hinami Hata. The adopted daughter of Pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Announcement!
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 44.5.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 30

79 4 0
By InsanityCipher

The day had finally come.

The day for the League of Villains to put their plan into action.

The day for the pro heroes to get Hinami back.

"Are you ready?" Shigaraki asked. "Remember. We fight back a little, then we retreat, leaving Hinami behind." They all looked towards Hinami, who was tied up in a chair, covered in blood. She had allowed Dabi to get in a few hits to make it seem more realistic. He had happily obliged. Shigaraki placed a gentle hand on her cheek, making sure to keep one finger up now that his gloves were off.

"Will you be alright?" She nodded determinedly. A little stream of blood trickled down her forehead. He grimaced but didn't wipe it away.

"Are you ready?" Kenji Tsuragamae, the canine police captain, called over a megaphone. Everyone gave an affirmative response. All Might, Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Endeavour stood at the front of the group. Mic prayed for his daughter's safety. Aizawa prayed for the strength to make the scum that took her pay dearly.

"Remember. Hinami Hata is our priority. Make sure that she is safe and get her out as soon as possible. Then work on arresting the villains."

There was a grim, heavy atmosphere. Everyone tried to avoid thinking about the worst. Mic fiddled with his fingers, dreading to think what kind of state they'd find her in. Aizawa placed a gentle hand on his cheek, sweeping a stray hair back up into the crazy updo he was so well known for.

"She'll be alright." The blonde looked into his husband's eyes for a few moments before putting his hand over Aizawa's and nodding once, a determined look settling on his face.

"Go!"

The heroes jumped to action, breaking down the door and charging into the warehouse. It was dark and pretty empty other than a few bits of old furniture and broken crates scattered around. In the far corner, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Kyo, Toga, and Twice stood around a bruised and bleeding Hinami, tied crudely to a wooden chair. She groggily lifted her head and looked at the commotion. She opened her mouth to say something, but ended up coughing blood instead. Dabi had taken it a little too far for Shigaraki's liking. He cursed loudly.

"The heroes are here! You idiots led them straight to us!"

"I'll grab the girl." Twice went to drag the chair away, but before he could do anything, All Might charged forward.

"Unhand my niece, you foul villain!" He quickly let go of Hinami and rolled out of the way. A growl came from the darkness, and two large Nomu appeared.

"I didn't know your buffoons would be here too!" Dabi hissed in Shigaraki's ear as they passed each other.

"I didn't either." Chaos began to ensue as the creatures attacked the heroes. Endeavour managed to pin one down and started scorching it with the hottest flames he could muster. It squirmed and writhed beneath him. All Might took on the second, punches raining down on it before it could do much damage to the others. Aizawa ignored everything happening around him and made his way straight over to Hinami.

But before he could reach her, Dabi jumped in front of her, a dangerous smirk playing at his lips.

"Now what do you think you're doing, pro?"

"Step away from my daughter."

"This is your dad?" He laughed, looking over his shoulder. Walking around the back of her, he grabbed her face, making her wince in pain. Aizawa's lip curled angrily. "All that noise you made about how your family is gonna come and save you? I was expecting something more impressive."

"Get your hands off of her."

"Or what? I did all of this, you know. I beat her to a pathetic bloody pulp. You should have seen how she cried." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her gaze up to her father. Her lip trembled as she saw him, and so did his.

"I'm here now. Don't worry, your Dad is here."

"Gross." Dabi snarled, practically throwing her head back down. "Let's get this over with." Aizawa lowered his goggles, getting into a fighting stance.

Hinami watched as the pair threw punches, Dabi thankfully unable to use his quirk. She wasn't sure which side to be on anymore. So she decided to look away and see what else was going on. Endeavour, All Might, and a few other pros were still caught up with the Nomus. Toga was taking on Mic, Twice was dancing around the Hei's attacks, Kyo had hypnotised two heroes that she didn't recognise to fight Kamui Woods and Edgeshot, Kurogiri was teleporting random heroes away from the fight and Shigaraki was nowhere to be seen. She coughed again, that familiar metallic taste filling her mouth. God, her body ached and throbbed. She couldn't wait to pay that stupid burnt idiot back. The rope was digging into her uncomfortably, so she started unpicking her wrists. As she was about to free her hands, someone yelled.

"League! Retreat! There are too many of these damn heroes." Shigaraki! Kurogiri opened up a portal and Kyo - not much of a fighter - thankfully jumped through.

"What about Hinami?" Toga asked loudly as Twice started pushing her through.

"Forget about her!" He replied as she stopped digging in her heels and they both fell through. The others weren't far behind. Shigaraki gave her one last look before leaving, though she could barely gauge his expression behind Father. The Nomu both walked obediently through the portal just before it disappeared.

All Might was the first to reach Hinami. He effortlessly tugged her restraints off before pulling her into a bone crushing hug. As soon as he set her back onto her feet, she was almost knocked down again by Aizawa embracing her. Tears started streaming down her face as her knees buckled, bringing them both to the floor. Mic joined them, crying unashamedly.

"I'm sorry." She managed between sobs, surprised at her acting skills. It was like she was really upset, even though she had been told that there was no reason to be. She was pretending, right? "I couldn't stop it, I'm sorry."

"We know, we know." Aizawa hushed, stroking her hair lovingly.

"We've missed you so much." Mic sighed, kissing the top of her head. Someone approached them.

"Let's get you checked over, kiddo." She looked up to see a kind looking lady holding her hand out.

The lady was called Hiriko and was a nurse. She took Hinami to an ambulance outside and started carefully wiping the blood off of her before bandaging her up, making idle chat the whole time. Once she was done, Tsuragamae whisked her off to the police station to give a statement.

"So, tell me everything." He told her once she had changed clothes and was seated in an interrogation room with a hot chocolate for the shock.

"My memory is fuzzy..."

"Tell them everything you remember. Don't worry if you're missing something, okay. You're probably in shock. It'll come back to you." Mic put his hand on hers reassuringly. She took a deep breath before spilling the story that she had thought up with Kurogiri.

"Well. Kyo hypnotised me. I vaguely remember a fight with my classmates, but I don't know any specifics. I met All For One once but I don't remember what happened-"

"What did he say?"

"She just said that she doesn't remember." Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Carry on, sweetie."

"They wanted me to tell them about All Might." She lied smoothly, just like she had practised. "Stuff like his strengths and weaknesses. I don't really know much about his quirk and stuff. I told them about his injury but I didn't mean to." That wasn't actually a complete lie. She had casually mentioned it one day, assuming that Shigaraki already knew. He was overjoyed with the information.

"It's okay. Don't feel too bad. You were in a very scary situation and you did really well to hold up as well as you did." Tsuragamae assured her. "Anything else?"

"Not... Not much, no. Nothing of use, anyway. I didn't really get to find out much about the members."

"Well what did you find out? Tell us everything you know about them. Their quirks and stuff."

"Shigaraki is the leader. He can make things decay by touching them and he doesn't have much control over it. There's someone called Dabi who has blue flames. Kurogiri can make those portals. Uh..." She paused as if she was thinking hard for effect. "Toga can look like other people, but I don't know how. Twice makes copies of people and Kyo can do some hypnotising thing and mess with your head. There's Spinner and Compress. Spinner is a lizard and Compress can trap people in marbles. And Magne can give people a magnetic charge." It was nothing they didn't already know, but he jotted it down in his notebook regardless.

"Thank you. Now. Apparently you knew Shigaraki before this encounter." She looked down into her lap and bit her lip. When the officer saw she was clamming up, he added. "That blonde boy, your classmate. He said that you were friends."

"Bakugo said that?" She looked to Mic, who nodded solemnly.

"Well? Were you?"

"No. Well, not exactly. I saw him in a dream. Then when I was walking home one night, he spoke to me but I didn't see him. Then I spoke to him a few other times and we exchanged numbers for easier contact. One night I spoke to him and said I was excited for the school trip then he suddenly left. The next day, we were attacked at the USJ. I called him and told him I was furious with him because he clearly knew that something was going to happen. My dad was almost killed." She gripped her hand into a tight fist. "I was home alone one afternoon and he came to my house. Using a portal. He gave me a little buzzer thing to call him if there was any danger. He said that he had nothing to do with the attack personally and that he tried to stop it when he found out that I was going. The buzzer was to make me feel safe again and I thought it was a sweet gesture. So I decided to trust him." Aizawa put his fist over his mouth, obviously trying to stop him from saying something. He ended up saying it anyway.

"You forgave him? After-"

"Like I said! As far as I knew, it wasn't his fault. I didn't know he was the leader until I was kidnapped! He made it seem like he was just a low down foot soldier."

"And he was in our house?"

"You can discuss this later. Let's just finish getting her statement for now, okay?" He took a deep breath, like he was going to argue, but silenced himself.

"I was-"

"That's why you asked about him!"

"Mr. Aizawa, please. If you cannot sit quietly-"

"Yes, yes, I know."

"I was using him for information. Then I suppose we gradually made this odd friendship. But of course, not anymore."

"Information?" Tsurugamae pressed.

"Yes." She said in a final tone, obviously not wanting to expand on the point.

"What kind of information?"

"About... Something important to me. Important enough to make me turn to a villain. Seeings as nobody else would help me out." She added bitterly. Mic and Aizawa both turned their heads away guiltily. Tsurugamae watched with a raised eyebrow but said nothing. "That's all I have to say."

"About your relationship with Shigaraki?"

"About everything. I don't remember anything else. I want to go home."

"Of course. Thank you for your help. If you think of anything else-" But Hinami had already stood up, picked up her tatty black jumper and turned to the door. Mic scrambled up to his feet. Aizawa took his time, watching the police chief's reaction with narrow eyes.

"Goodbye."

"Y-yes. Goodbye Aizawa, Yamada, Hata."

(A/N)

I hope everyone had a happy holidays! My current special interest is FNAF (again lol) and I have an idea for a Security Breach fic. It won't be as big as this one and I'd probably just write whenever I had the spare time instead of having a real upload schedule, but would you guys be into that? Lemme know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
863K 35.3K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
872 89 37
Villains became friends As 2 worlds became one... With one goal To eradicate a common enemy... Bond got greater, stronger For the light always overco...
493K 17.4K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...