From Hated Boy to Godlike Kahn

By LoganW21406-1

Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities... More

Prologue: The Origins of Y/n Kahn
Chapter 1: Past Comes To Light
Chapter 2: Discussion
Chapter 3: Captured Tribe
Chapter 4: Battle of Leaders
Chapter 6: Talk of the Gods
Chapter 7: Tournament Proposal
Chapter 8: Let the Tournament Begin
Chapter 9: Ladies Fight
Chapter 10: Realization
Chapter 11: Finales
Chapter 12: Quest Revealed
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Infiltration
Chapter 15: The Cold Heart of Atlas
Chapter 16: Darkness Return
Chapter 17 (Short): Calling in Assistance
Chapter 18: Deception
Chapter 19: Allegiance Change
Chapter 20: Amending the Broken
Chapter 21: Change in Power
Chapter 22: Power in the Sands
Chapter 23: Union Secrets Revealed
Chapter 24: Beginning of the End
Chapter 25: End Game
Final Chapter: Long Live the Queen

Chapter 5: United Hall of Heroes and Past Tensions

13.6K 181 143
By LoganW21406-1

(SCENE: OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED HALL OF HEROES)

All seems quiet outside of the great hall of the Earth's mightiest warriors when suddenly, a portal opened up as Y/n Kahn emerges from it.

Said portal closes off behind as he approach the hall.

Suddenly, the door opened up as two people came out. One of the people resembles a monk while the other has a razor blade tipped hat. These are the Shaolin Monks: Liu Kang and Kung Lao.

They rushed towards Y/n Kahn as the three bowed in respect towards one another. "Y/n Kahn, we're glad you managed to arrive." Liu Kang respectfully says.

"Despite taking a while." Kung Lao grumbles under his breath. Y/n Kahn turns to Kung Lao with an emotionless expression on his face. "I apologize for the delay, but news came up in the Shokan Empire that required my attention. So, forgive me for arriving late." He explains his tardiness.

"No need to apologize, Y/n Kahn. We completely understand." Liu Kang says.

The three stood up as they enter the Hall.

(SCENE CHANGE: INSIDE)

But instead of being a large room, it was actually a hallway that led to an elevator.

The trio enters said elevator as Y/n Kahn pressed a button. The doors closed as the elevator starts moving downwards.

Y/n Kahn decides to start a conversation. "So, have those refugees I sent to you caused any problems or not?" He asked, but inside he probably knew the answer.

"Weeeellllll." Kung Lao trails off as his body language motioned for Liu Kang to explain it to him. Said monk sighs out in both irritation and disappointment as he understood what his best friend/brother like figure means.

"Needless to say: we've encountered better people. Several of them were sent to the medical bay because of their actions towards many of our female allies, most of us are need the point on finishing half of them because of their excessive need to battle them and the leaders seem to be neglecting their responsibilities in either teaching them or correcting them." He explains Y/n Kahn sighs in annoyance and rubs the bridge of his nose.

"But on the positive side, not all of them were bad. In fact, they were very pleasant to have conversations, spar and work well with." He compliments as Y/n Kahn stopped rubbing the bridge of his eyes and cracked a small smile.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped and the doors opened up. The three exit the elevator to see a large hi tech facility and several other people talking amongst themselves.

The trio walks towards the center of the room, where the main leaders of the United Hall of Heroes are talking to the Union Academy Headmasters.

"So I heard you've been causing my friends here trouble. And here I thought you all would've learned something, like say maturity?" Y/n Kahn asks as he makes himself present.

The two groups turn towards Y/n Kahn as Raiden approached him.

"Y/n Kahn. I'm pleased you've arrived." He says as the two exchanged a firm handshake. "Yeah, I apologize for my tardiness, but something came up in the Shokan Empire that needed my attention." Y/n Kahn explains as Raiden nods his head in a understanding matter.

"It is quite alright, a Kahn must tend to his people when they ask for him. We all understand." Raiden says as they break the handshake.

"So Raiden, shall we take our leave?" Y/n Kahn asks. But before Raiden could answer, All Might had to butt in.

"YOUNG L/N! WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU AIDING THE VILLAINS INSTEAD OF US AND WE AGREE THAT YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!!!" He boldly exclaims as Jiraya nods in agreement.

"Yes, and how you harmed your fellow students is completely unacceptable. But we'll be willing to forgive you, if you agree to these terms." He says as Sirzechs takes out a list of demands.

"Y/n L/n, you are to relinquish all forms of power you have over to us, since we're the most suited to wield it. Your 'Kahnship' will be given to one of your siblings, as they're your superior. Any lovers you have is hereby rendered broken up and said lovers will be used for better purposes. You are to train all of our students to master any of your techniques, skills and combat styles. Your armies will be trained by us and will be subjugated to intense behavior correction if we deem it necessary. Furthermore." He explains the terms, but is stopped by Y/n Kahn.

"Furthermore, I will not accept these terms nor will I be subjugated to your oppressive laws and orders. The power you, Union Academy and the Council of Super Powers had is now nothing more than trash here." He explains in a calm and emotionless tone, but everyone else (except Union) are terrified because they know what would happen if Union decides to push Y/n Kahn enough.

"But Young Man, you know about the prophecy the Toads foretold, so we must use whatever and everything we have to make sure it comes true." Jiraya explains as Y/n Kahn shakes his head in disappointment.

"Tell me, you perverted moron: did those gluttonous windbags received permission from the Gods to allow mortals like you mingle with the matters of Gods?" He asked in a serious tone as Jiraya flinches at the tone he used.

"W-W-Well, no. B-But." He tries to explain but Y/n Kahn stopped him. "But nothing. Both the Toads and Union Academy have broken a very serious law. A law that's, depending on the weight of the crime, punishable by death." Y/n Kahn explains as Jiraya and his friends grew fearful at this.

"Y-YOUNG L/N! SURELY YOU MUST BE JOKING?!?!? BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T KILL PEOPLE! YOU'RE A HERO!!!" All Might exclaims as Y/n Kahn merely shook his head.

"I'm no hero. I. Am. A Kahn. I am a leader, I am a voice of guidance. I do what I must to ensure the protection and safety of my people. Have I killed people? Yes. Do I hold any regrets or grief? Sometimes yes, sometimes not at all. Do I still kill? Only if it's necessary. Point being, Toshinori Yagi, is that I do what I find is necessary and appropriate to keep the peace amongst my people and to ensure their safety & protection. Sometimes, you have to make the biggest sacrifices for the betterment of all." Y/n Kahn explains as he turns to Raiden.

"We're done here. Let us go now." He says as Raiden silently nods his head. He then grab his shoulder and summons a bolt of lighting as the two are teleported elsewhere.

The Union group are left stunned at what just happened when Superman pulls them out of their stun state.

"And I think you all need to understand that Y/n Kahn is no longer yours to command. He is a person, not a tool for your students to use to improve themselves. Your motives may seem good, but they can be clouded up by evil." He says as Cammy agrees with him.

"Superman's right. Whatever plans you have for him, you should forget about it since you don't any say here." She says as Black Orchid nods in agreement.

"Y/n Kahn has responsibilities even bigger than yours and he doesn't need to juggle both world's laws and chaos like he's a Circus Clown or something. And whatever this 'prophecy' of yours is all about, you can very well leave Y/n Kahn out of it, since he's no longer wish to trifle with your world anymore." She explains.

The Union Headmasters couldn't answer as Nick Fury steps up next to speak.

"And before you all go on about destiny, fate and all that crap, Y/n Kahn had a saying about prophecies: 'If a vision foretells a future, it can become a maze to foolish rats who scurry desperately for the cheese at the end.' To put it bluntly, you motherfuckers have become rats in maze of your own making." He explains.

Cloud is the final person to talk as he steps next to Fury.

"I may not know what kinds of injustices Y/n Kahn may have endured back in his old world, but I do know this: people that're so willing to bring suffering towards one person, shouldn't be involved in matters like prophecies." He sternly and coldly says.

Now, the Union group can't even think of a single thing to say as they believed Y/n Kahn would do anything to help the prophecy come to fruition.

'H-He's just spoiled is all. This whole Kahn thing made him arrogant, made him believe he was better then everyone! No matter, one day: the darkness will be brought into this world, then will he see the truth!!!!'

(Here's chapter 5 done. So, looks like Union Academy broke the most critical rule of the Gods themselves. What punishment awaits them in the future? That'll be decided on Y/n Kahn. Anyways, next chapter will takes us to the Elder Gods themselves.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
5.9K 315 14
Ever since Y/n was a young boy he had a soft spot and rooted for the villains to win at least just once but at too young an age he found out just how...
185K 2.5K 34
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...
34K 1.6K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...