A Thousand Words (Min Yoongi...

بواسطة Gamerwannabe96

One plane ride changes everything for Mariana when she finds her bias seated next to her. They build a romanc... المزيد

Airplane
Airplane part 2
Checking In
Time To Admit It
Surprising return
Drunk Feelings
Making Day Plans
Parental Prodding
Group Date
Flying Back
Schoolwork Struggles
Movie Scare
Date Night Backfires
Apologies
Photo Shoot
Surprise Visit
Movie Night
Kang Seon
Date Day
Date Day part 2
The First Unforgettable Night
Casual Work Day
J-Hope's Birthday
Gone
Meeting The Family
A Sleepless Night
An Old Flame
Nerf Wars
Late Night Conversations
Radio Show
Midnight Payton
Style Change
Photoshoot Surprise
Running Late
Dinner And Movies part 1
Dinner And Movies part 2
Downward Spiral
Emotions Are Complicated
Nightmares
Friendly Advice
Even Ground
V-live
Winter Watchlist
Blabbermouth

Work visit

555 21 2
بواسطة Gamerwannabe96

*November 1st*

Mariana was adjusting a shirt on a display mannequin when she heard someone grabbing her attention from behind her. "Excuse me, miss?"

Mariana turned around with a smile, seeing Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Namjoon tripped and ripped Jungkook's shirt...again." Jimin teased him a bit.

"Suga said you managed a dress clothes store, so we figured we'd stop in. Do you have this? Or anything like it? I need it for the event tonight." Jungkook asked and handed Mariana his shirt, the four-inch vertical rip down one of the sleeves painfully obvious.

"I'm only half a manager. I can't officially be one being part time with school right now, but they put me in charge of everything they can." She stated as she took the shirt and looked it over, paying special attention to the rip itself. "Namjoon. Sweetie. How in the world, did you manage to rip THAT spot??"

"I don't know. I tripped, and just... did...." Namjoon said with a guilty shrug of his shoulders.

"Well, luckily, we just got a shipment of shirts in yesterday, so let me go grab a computer and see what we have in stock." Mariana said and started walking away, the boys trailing behind her almost like a line of ducks.

"So, is this a BigHit endorsed excursion for you guys, or did you just decide you were making the 20-minute drive across Seoul instead of calling on one of your stylists?" Mariana asked with a smile.

"Well, PD-nim told us this was unnecessary. But he also let us take his car, so...yes and no." Yoongi explained.

Mariana couldn't help but chuckle. "I feel like he spoils you guys."

"He does when he can." Namjoon agreed as they approached a desk, Mariana stepping behind it and doing some typing on the keyboard.

"Kookie, do you know any of your measurements off the top of your head?"

Jungkook scrambled to get his phone out. "Maybe." He said as he unlocked the phone and quickly searched through a couple of apps. After about two minutes of silence his lips pressed together in irritation. "No. I don't."

Mariana chuckled through her nose. "It's okay. C'mere." She said in English with a nod of her head and led the way to a sizing area. She grabbed a flexible tape measure off of a hook next to a mirror and started wrapping Jungkook in the tape measure, writing down the measurements in a tiny notebook she kept in a back pocket of her dress pants.

"How tight do you want your choke-out button?" Mariana asked as she wrote the previous measurement in her book.

"Is that what it's actually called??"

"No, but I've found it's the easiest name that immediately tells people what I'm asking them."

"Clever. Extra half inch." He requested.

"You got it." She confirmed and gently tossed the tape measure behind his neck to record the number.

"Do you have any sewing experience outside of work, Ana?" Yoongi asked.

"Not an ounce. I can take the measurements, and size out whatever I need, but don't ask me to put it together." She explained as she folded the tape measure back up and put it away neatly before jotting the number into her notebook.

"You mean you're not going to put my shirt together too?" Jungkook joked.

Mariana chuckled and shook her head. "That's what our tailors get paid for." She stated before leading the way back over to her computer and promptly started typing away. "I give them finished measurements, then they make the pattern and sew everything together. Though, your sizes should be something we already have in stock and can just alter, if we need to."

"That's good news." Namjoon said in relief.

"If we do need alterations though, I can call in a favor, and it should be done in a few hours." Mariana added.

"Perfect!!" Jungkook exclaimed in relief.

"Just in case though, let me take this back to Ri-Chunso really quick, and he'll have this patched up in just a few minutes that way there's a fall back if we somehow don't have a size that works for you."

"That'd be great. Thank you, Ana."

"No problem. That's what I'm here for." She said with a smile. "Give me like two minutes, I'll be right back." Mariana announced before promptly disappearing into a back room behind the desk, ripped shirt in one hand.

She promptly came back out without the shirt and led the guys to a section of stock shirts for Jungkook to look through. "Now, let's see if we can do this the quick way and find something for you in-stock." She said and pulled out a few shirts, working with Jungkook to find the color and size he needed, the two relatively quickly finding a shirt for him to try on.

"You're good, Ana. This fits great." Jungkook happily confirmed as he stepped out of the changing room, attaching one of his sleeve cuff buttons as he stepped in front of a mirror.

Mariana smiled. "I do my best. I take it that you like the fit then?"

"I do. This will work." He confirmed and checked the price on the tag. "And that's not bad. Ring me up Ana!" He enthusiastically stated before going back into the changing room to put his normal shirt on.

Mariana chuckled. "I'll let you change first." She said and started straightening up some small things around the section while they waited.

"Jagiya, you're off at six tonight, right?" Yoongi asked as he walked around with her.

Mariana looked up to Yoongi. "Yeah." She happily confirmed.

"Are you doing anything afterwards?"

Mariana thought for a moment and shook her head. "No... Are you?"

"Only if you want to do dinner and a movie with me." Yoongi suggested.

"That'd be great. My place at seven?" She offered.

"Sounds good to me. I'll bring food."

"What? You don't want my cooking?" She teased him.

"You know that's not it." He said through a chuckle. "You've cooked the last six times I've come over. It's definitely my turn to get the food." He stated.

"Alright, alright. I suppose I'll let you." She playfully teased.

"I'm doing it regardless, I just thought you'd appreciate a heads up." He teased back.

"I do." She confirmed.

"Are you feeling up for anything in particular?" Yoongi asked as he followed her to another section of folded shirts.

Mariana shook her head. "Nothing in particular. I trust you."

Yoongi's posture slumped for a moment like he was disappointed in her answer. "You are entirely too agreeable sometimes."

Mariana let a small snort escape her nose. "If you want me to pick a place, all you have to do is directly ask." She pointed out.

"Ana, please let me know where you would like food from, so I can order and pick it up later."

"See, that's not so bad." She joked. "What about that little dinner place we both like? The one that's like six blocks from the BigHit building."

"Works for me. Want your normal order?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Mariana confirmed and started walking back to the rest of the group as she saw Jungkook come back out of the changing room.

"Do you want a hanger or a bag?" She asked Jungkook as she led everyone over to the register computer.

"Let's do a hanger. I don't feel like ironing." Jungkook requested.

"Fair enough." Mariana said and took the new shirt from him, and got it situated on a hanger and adjusted a zipper bag over the hanger, a man walked out with Jungkook's other shirt, and set it neatly folded on the desk. "Thank you!" Mariana told him with a bow, that he returned before going back into the tailoring room.

"That was really fast." Namjoon said in amazement.

"Chunso and I get along pretty well, so when I request a rush, he doesn't mess around." Mariana stated and unfolded the old shirt to put it on a hanger as well. "Want to look at it first?" She offered Jungkook.

"No, that's okay. I'm sure it looks good."

"Chunso does good work. He's worked here longer than I have." Mariana assured him before sliding that shirt into the hanging bag with the new one. "Okay." She started before typing away on the key board, swiping her name badge, and then scanning the tag on the new shirt and giving Jungkook the total.

"That's with the repair charge? It sounds cheaper." Jungkook inquired as he pulled out his card.

"I got that covered. Employee discount." Mariana assured him.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I get free repairs on anything I want. I got you." She confirmed.

"I just don't want to get you in trouble..."

"It's okay, Kookie. I promise." She reassured him with a smile.

"Well, Thank you. I really appreciate it." He said and processed his card.

Mariana handed him his receipt, followed by the bag of shirts. "You're welcome. It's no problem." She said and the machine beeped. "You're all set! Thanks for stopping in to see me."

"Thanks for all of your help, Ana. We'll see you later!" Jungkook said before he lead the way through the door.

"I'll see you tonight. Love you." Yoongi told her as he brought up the end of the group.

Mariana smiled. "I love you too. I'll see you tonight." She told him before he too went out of the door

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 164 38
Jimin and Taehyung are best friends and soulmates. They met each other when Jimin almost died, and Taehyung save him. Since then, they have been thin...
11.6K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
26.8K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...