Ms. President. (Y.JIMIN)

By Yooji_11

KARINAxFEMREADER Plot. Lee Y/N, a fashionable, spontaneous and fun-loving city girl, transfers to a new neigh... More

CHAPTER 1:Love Affair?!
CHAPTER 2:One's First Love.
CHAPTER 3:Love My Sister.
CHAPTER 4:Sisterly Love?
CHAPTER 4.1:Special.
CHAPTER 5:Love Me Do!
CHAPTER 6:Under Lover.
CHAPTER 7:No Love.
CHAPTER 8:Out Of Love.
CHAPTER 8.1:Special.
CHAPTER 9:Love Or Lie.
CHAPTER 10:Love of War.
CHAPTER 11:Love Is Blind.
CHAPTER 12:Love Is?
CHAPTER 12.1:Special.
CHAPTER 13:Winter of Love.
CHAPTER 14:The Curse Of Love.
CHAPTER 15:Love You Only.
CHAPTER 16:My Love Goes On.
CHAPTER 16.1:Special.
CHAPTER 17:To be inlove.
CHAPTER 17.1:Love triangle?!
CHAPTER 18:Love birds!?
CHAPTER 18.1:Special.
CHAPTER 18.2:Special.
CHAPTER 19:Love and Friendship.
CHAPTER 20:Love yourself.
CHAPTER 20.1:Special.
CHAPTER 21:Dear lover.
CHAPTER 22:Love notes.
CHAPTER 23:The way i love.
CHAPTER 23.1:Ghost chapter.
CHAPTER 24:Not give up love.
CHAPTER 24.1
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 28.1
CHAPTER 28.2
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
New Story!
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
NEW STORY!
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51: Epilogue.

CHAPTER 24.2

569 24 1
By Yooji_11

SHIN SISTERS

"Oh... Somehow i feel anxious... I wonder if this is love?"-Yuna said to herself.

"In this manga, the sisters fall in love, Y/n and karina also fell in love as sisters."-Yuna said.

"In other words since i like my big sister.... It's okay to become lovers with big sis!"-Yuna added.

"Huh? Lia, don't you have club activities today?"-Ryujin asked, when she saw Lia standing, outside their school.

"Oh! We have the day off before test! I thought we could go home together so i waited for you!"-Lia answered.

"Huh? You're not with Yuna today?"-Lia asked, causing Ryujin to sighed and look down.

"Hm? Did you guys have a fight or something?"-Lia asked.

"Actually."

FLASHBACK:

"Big sis."-Yuna called ryujin.

"BE MY LOVER!"-Yuna shouted, and hug ryujin.

"KYAAA! THE TWO OF US ARE TWIN SISTERS, THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN BE LOVERS!"-Ryujin shouted, and push yuna.

"Yes we can."-Yuna said.

"Because it's written in this manga!"-Yuna added, then show the manga that she read earlier.

"Mo-Momoiro sisters?"-Ryujin asked.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yuna has been too serious about the manga's story, and has been sticking to me since morning... It felt uncomfortable so i ran away here!"-Ryujin said.

"Just where did she get such a thing?"-Ryujin added.

"Oh! The one who give yuna that manga was me!"-Lia answered, while scratching the back of her head.

"I can't believe she's the student president just like karina."-Ryujin said to herself while looking at Lia.

"Even though that book is girls love, it's erotic and makes your heart race!”-Lia said.

"But Yuna's serious about it huh?"
-Lia added.

"Please... Don't teach Yuna some any strange things."-Ryujin said.

"I didn't teach her anything, i think it was inevitable that this happened."-Lia said, causing Ryujin to stopped from walking.

"Huh?"-Ryujin asked.

"Seeing her like that she's really popular not only at school but with tons of men, you know that too, right?"-Lia said, then stopped walking and face Ryujin.

"Yeah, well...-

Ryujin didn't finish what she was saying when Lia cutted her off.

"But, some way or other she wards them away and is always together with you THAT'S WHAT LOVE IS!"
-Lia said, while smiling widely at Ryujin.

"Lia... You're completely enjoying yourself aren't you?"-Ryujin asked.

"That's because Yuna is still a kid."
-Ryujin said.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you still stumpy yourself?"
-Lia asked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"-Ryujin shouted.

"Well... Right now you might not be trying to seperate from your sister, but.... If yuna did separate, the one who would become lonely, might be you, Ryujin."-Lia said, and starts walking again leaving ryujin behind.

"Huh?"-Ryujin asked.

"More than that, i'm hungry! Ryujin, let's go get ramen!"-Lia said.

"Yuna separating from me, that's...

"SORRY! I'M GOING HOME! LET'S GO RAMEN NEXT TIME OKAY!"
-Ryujin shouted.

"Sure!!"-Lia said, then left.

"Ah, Yuna!"-Ryujin called, when she saw Yuna.

"Oh! Big sis!"-Yuna called.

"Big sis! Why did you leave ahead of me!?"-Yuna asked, while hugging Ryujin.

"You didn't answer your phone! I thought maybe you got lost again. I was really worried!"

"Is it because i said those strange things this morning? Hey, do you hate me now?"-Yuna asked, still hugging ryujin.

"I-I didn't, say anything about... Hating you, right?"-Ryujin asked unsure, and pulled out from the hug.

"Big sis, *TEARS* UWAAAAH! I LOVE YOU TOO, BIG SIS! WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!"-Yuna shouted, and hug Ryujin tightly.

"Mmmphf! Yuna, when we get home, let me read that manga too."
-Ryujin said.

"Sure! Let's read it together!"-Yuna said.

"uhhh.... TOGETHER"-Ryujin said to herself.

YOO SISTERS

"Sigh... The new book of momoiro sisters was great! Really great! They crossed paths many times but, the two of them became one.. sigh... I'll just go home."-Y/n said, as she was done reading the Momoiro manga, and went home.

"Recently, it seems that karina has really become an adult..."-Y/n thoughts.

"I'm home!"-Y/n shouted, as she arrived at their house.

Well, it has been one year since we've met, and we are still growing, so I guess that's natural.

"EEEEEHHHH!"-Y/n shouted, when she saw Karina sleeping peacefuly, still on her uniform.

Anyway, the impulses towards the recent karina, are way too strong to me, she doesn't consider my feelings.

"Geez, I know you're tired, but... You should at least change out of your uniform."-Y/n said, while putting a blanket on karina.

"Mmn"-Karina hummed.

Probably, but.... I wonder if i'm the only one, who knows this appearance of karina.

Grandpa, Winter, not even Dad knows... I'm the only one that see's karina's defenseless side, I think i love Karina more, than she thinks...

"That's why, if I said these kind of things, Karina would get creeped out."-Y/n said, while hugging karina.

"What am i saying? Just because karina's asleep!"-Y/n added

Maybe reading momoiro sisters earlier influenced me?

*PULL* "EH!?"-Y/n shouted, when karina pulled her closer, and hugp her tightly.

"Wait! Karina?!"-Y/n called.

"Mm?"-Karina hummed.

*BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP* *BA-DUMP*

Oh, oh no... Karina's body is warm, It feels really good.

*BLINK* "AH!"-Y/n shouted, as she looked up and saw karina opened her eyes.

I... Karina, if it's with karina then...

"KARINA... BECOME ONE WITH ME!"-Y/n shouted.

"Kuma-gorou... You're warmer today than usual."-Karina said, and went back on hugging Y/n.

(Kuma-gorou is the bear that Karina's father brought for her)

"Huh? I'M NOT KUMA-GOROU!!"
-Y/n shouted.

📍LIVING ROOM

"Hey, Y/n, don't squeeze kuma-gorou."-Karina said, while looking at Y/n who's squeezing The bear.

"Is kuma-gorou or me more important to you, karina!"-Y/n said angrily.

"Eh, why are you angry?"-Karina asked her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 494 16
College was meant for people who weren't sure what they wanted to do in the future but had an idea of what they wanted, but for Park Y/N, college was...
80.3K 3K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
50.5K 1.5K 17
Karina Yu, the one who Winter loved dearly had suddenly changed ever since she took over her father's business. She was never the same, she was contr...
6K 263 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...