Manjiro's Obsession ➷ S. Manj...

Dazaiology tarafından

"YOU'RE MINE! HEAD TO TOE ALL MINE!" WARNING: BLOOD-GORE YANDERE MIKEY! MATURE STUFFS Daha Fazla

MANJIRO'S OBSESSION
playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20 ⚠
21
22
23
24
25
26 ⚠
27
28
29
30
31
32 ⚠
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
QUESTIONS !
Q n A

16

28.3K 1.2K 1.1K
Dazaiology tarafından

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mikey seriously needs to chill. A woman can drive can't she Koko?" You sighed, gazing out of the closed car window.

"Sure you can but danger is everywhere Y/N. Boss is just worried" Koko smiled as he glimpsed at you from the rear mirror, focusing on driving afterwards.

"Yeah, he's cute" your folded fingers on your lips covered the shy smile that intuitively molded.

After driving for another five minutes Koko stopped the car, "We are here"

You nodded your head as you got down, looking at your regular bar's front. A few drinks were needed in times like this when you just got off from beating up some low punks in your personal torture room. Not your fault, if they weren't misogynists they wouldn't have ended with a screwed-up face and body.

"You can go back dude, I'm gonna take my time" you leaned against the car window, staring at the black-haired male who shook his head.

"I can wait. Take your time"

"Fine fine, can't disobey boss I know. See you–" you halted as your head snapped at your right, arching a brow you gazed at the corner of the bar's building.

I'm sure I saw someone there... You poked your inner cheek, still staring at the spot.

This wasn't something new. For the past few weeks you always felt someone's presence whenever you visited the bar, as if someone was always watching you.

Although you never saw someone, that gut feeling told you something wasn't right.

"Y/N?" You focused at Koko who called for you after glancing at the same spot from the corner of your eyes once more.

"You ok?" He asked and you genially nodded your head.

"Don't forget to close that window, as you said, danger is everywhere" you motioned your index finger at the car window by Koko's seat which was opened.

"I will, don't worry~ you go and enjoy" he gave an assuring smile.

"bye then" you stood upright, strolling inside the bar while your eyes stared at the spot until you got in.

Koko leaned against the car seat, taking a cigarette in his hand while he scrolled through his phone.

Exhaling out the smoke, he worked on his phone, a few minutes passed and he adjusted himself on the car seat.

And at that exact moment–

An intense stinging rushed through his adrenaline by cause of a sharp needle drilling on the side of his neck.

He expanded his eyes from the sudden pain as he slammed his hand on attacked spot, catching the needle between his fingers.

But it was all too late as everything around him started to become blurry and then, pitch black.

"Boss work's done here" someone said through their phone from afar, a gun in their hand as they watched Koko's unconscious body resting against the car seat, from the open car window.

°°°

"The regular please" you smiled at the bartender.

Sitting down your phone abruptly buzzed in your coat's pocket. Taking it in hand, you saw Mikey's text.

Shortie:
I miss you

Smiling to yourself, your fingers worked on the screen.

Y/N:
Make out with my photo I guess? Cause I'll take my time today

Shortie:
Did already.
Wait what? No you can't take your time, I wanna fuck you so bad right now

You sighed and snickered right after.

Y/N:
Once I return, I'll treat you a real deal so wait baby boy

Shortie:
Fuck that makes me hornier
can't you come back now? :(

"Your drink ma'am" by then the bartender had served your drink with some of your favorite snacks.

Saying a thank you to the bartender you took a sip of the semi strong drink whilst you typed the text.

Overly unaware of your surroundings, you gleamed at your phone.

Y/N:
Gimme 30 mins. I'll be back mf

Shortie:
Promise?

You chuckled to yourself seeing how childish your boyfriend was acting. Taking another sip of the drink, your left hand tried to type the texts,

As you typed the last 'e' of the word promise, you felt someone's presence behind you. Your eyes pierced as you halted your typing, since both of your hands were full you couldn't even grab the gun out of your boots since that'll alert the opponent.

"Drinking alone miss y/n?" A manly voice spoke up.

You wasted no more time and stood up, swiftly turning around prepared to punch the man that lurked behind you, but you couldn't as another man picked you from the back and dug a syringe right in your neck.

"Ugh..." You battled against the man's grasp but couldn't for long as the medicine soon weakened your body, things began to distort and you eventually found yourself doze into deep sleep.

And the last thing you saw before falling on the floor was some unknown faces smirking at you, people around too afraid to do anything against them.

"Finally got the bitch" one of them said, the last words you heard before everything evolved pitch black.

°°°

Mikey stood up from his chair, the haitani brothers and Sanzu gaping at the silver haired male, kind of worried seeing him widen his eyes with the phone shaking in his hands.

"Boss you okay?" Sanzu asked, stopping his special way of interrogating the other gang's man in front of him.

"Why's she not replying yet..." He mumbled to himself, his body getting cold.

"It's been 10 minutes..."

"Why's she not replying... Why... Why" Mikey clenched the phone in his hand, almost breaking it until sanzu walked to him.

"Boss? Everything ok?"

"Fuck Y/N is in danger!" Mikey's tone was shaky as he dashed out of the room.

"What the hell happened?" Rin looked at the exit door and then at both men.

"I don't know... I'mma go follow Boss. You both take care of this fucker" Sanzu gestured at the already beaten up man as he ran after Mikey.

Sanzu reached up to Mikey who was calling Koko now, unfortunately he didn't pick up the call. But the silver haired male kept trying both of their numbers.

"Fuck pick up please!" Sanzu was blankly watching the latter man panicking as they walked to Mikey's car.

"She'll be alright boss, Koko is with her isn't he?" Sanzu attempted to calm him down but that didn't help as Mikey shook his head shakily.

"None of them are picking their phone... Something is wrong sanzu..." Mikey hastily unlocked his car.

Sanzu placed his hand over Mikey's hand that was on the door making Mikey raise his head at the pink haired guy.

Sanzu saw the visible fear and anxiety on Mikey's face. It hurt him so bad yet he gave a slight smile.

"I'll drive, the bar right?" Mikey nodded his head like a child.

They both got in, Mikey in the passenger seat beside Sanzu who started driving.

"They'll be fine boss. Y/N is strong, nothing can happen to her" even Sanzu didn't know why was he uttering those words. Did he truly think of you that way? Were you really that respected in his eyes?

Sanzu never knew until he let out those words.

"I know... B-but... My heart is telling me... Something bad is gonna happen..." Mikey exhaled out shakily, his hands trembling as he ruffled his sliver hair.

Sanzu glanced at Mikey and scarcely smiled. "You love her a lot, don't you boss?"

"I do... I love her so damn much... If something happens to her, I'll lose my fucking mind" he almost sobbed, his black hollow eyes lost their sparkles in that mere moment.

Please be okay Y/N... At least for Boss. But deep down Sanzu knew, not only for Mikey– he wanted you to be safe for himself as well.

With that in mind he sped up, reaching the bar.

As soon they arrived, Mikey got down and ran to Koko's car.

As near he got to the car the more his heart slowed down seeing Koko just lying down inside the car, senseless.

Sanzu ran to Koko while he motioned Mikey to check inside the bar.

And so, Mikey ran inside the bar, hoping y/n will be there for him.

However, His heart shattered noticing the mess inside the place. The bartender shaking in his spot seeing Mikey in person, the expression on his face scared everyone shitless.

The way his eyes shone darker with something sick in them, his lips parched and body shaking, his silver bangs falling over his left eye.

He looked deadly as he muttered a few words.

"My Y/N...she is gone..."

___________________

Hope you guys are enjoying! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.5K 220 14
❝𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ ┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓ ➥𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬...
33K 1K 24
"you are going to be the death of me." I mumbled. "nope! It's going to be the death of us." he claimed. "that doesn't make any fucking sense." - Th...
413K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
6.5K 138 17
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...