πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·π™°πšƒπ™΄π™³ 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝙰�...

By -hybridlxver

~ Cassandra - Cassy Mikealson. Klaus's twin sister the one that her family hates most, only Kol and Finn are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note-again
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

2.2K 44 10
By -hybridlxver

Cassy's Pov

"Morning brothers, what are you doing today?" I say walking in the living room. "Nothing actually, we planned to just stay in today, since tomorrow we have a big dinner with the Salvatores we have to stay ready." smiled Nik.

"Well me and the girls are going out, Rebekah demands I look hot tomorrow night so we won't be home till noon." I say. "Okay be careful." said Elijah.

"Always, bye lovely brothers." I took my car keys and walk out of the house. "Come on Cassy we're going to be late." yelled Rebekah from the car. "Okay okay." I chuckle, I get in and we drove of to the mall.

~

Caroline's Pov

"Did you hear." I say and Elena turns to me. "What?" she said."Stefan and Damon are going to the Mikaelsons to have dinner tomorrow night." I say. "What and they're going?" she asked in disbelief.

"I know right, this Cassy has become a problem these few days. I mean she has got Stefan in her perfectly manicured little fingers." I say and Elena nods. "Yeah Damon won't shut up about her either." She gasps. "I have an idea." she says in exitement.

"What is it?" I say. "Ehy don't we get rid of this Cassy girl, I mean since she got here Damon and Stefan are always talking about her like she's some special goddess." she said and I huff.

"How are we gonna do that, the girl is a thousand year old original, she's no match for us, she is way to strong." I say and Elena smiles. "Do you remember that white oak stake Damon hid in the cellar when we tried killing the Mikaelsons." she said and I smiled.

"Oh yes, the stake. We vervain her and weak her down then we stake her dead. This is awesome." I say. "But when should we kill her? She's always with Stefan and has her protective family around." she said. "We'll figure something out, a distraction. We will work it out don't worry." I say and we started making plans.

~

Cassy's Pov

"What about this one?" I say walking out of the changing room. I had woren this baby blue dress with little diamonds on the shoulders. "Mhmm nope." said Rebekah and waved away. I huff and walk back in the room.

"This one?" I say wearing a black V-neck dress up to my knees. "Nik would kill you, nope next one." said Freya and I nod understanding because yea Nik would never let me wear it.

"This one?" I smile walking with this glassy colored green dress all way down and a net on top with a cut on the side. "Omg yes this is the one." said Hope. "Perfect." said Freya. "Heavenly." said Rebekah.

The dress:

After we bought the dress we went home.

~

"Brothers we're home." I yell as we all walk in. "I thought it would last much longer." said Kol. "Well we found a great dress very fast, Cassy looks like a goddess in it." smiled Rebekah.

"I am going to take this to my room, then we can maybe watch a movie everyone?" I ask and they nod. I ran to my room and put the dress on my wardrobe, I change my outfit to some comfy clothes and go downstairs joining the rest.

~

"What should we watch?" I say while going through different choices. "Ooo Marvel, love that one." said Kol. "We have watched it a thousand times, keep going." said Elijah.

"What's this, Harry Potter?" I say. "Sounds interesting, put it on." said Nik and I nod. And to be honest it was the best choice, we all loved it.

"Gosh, Tom Riddle is so cool." said Kol and I hmm in agreement.

After 3 hours we were at The prison of Azkaban. "Oh GOO HERMIONE!" I cheered as she punched Draco. "He deserved it." said Rebekah. "I'm so glad they saved the bird." said Elijah. "This movie is bloody amazing, I bet I am a Slytherin." said Nik. "Well I am Ravenclaw." said Elijah. "I know for sure I am Hufflepuff." said Freya. "I am Gryffindor." said Hope. "I am Gryffindor too." said Bekah.

"Well I know I am Slytherin as well." I say and me Nik smiles at me. "I don't have to choose houses because I am The chosen one, I belong in them all." said Kol and we all burst out laughing.

"Well I am calling it a night, we can finish the movies another night." I say getting up. "Well I'm going too, I have school tomorrow." said Hope. "Goodnight." I say going to my room. "Goodnight Cass." they all said.

"Hey Nik." I call to him. "What is it?" he said approaching me. "Look I had this conversation with Hope last night and she told me she's been having some nightmares lately." I say. "What nightmares?" he asked. "She said that we are all in danger and someone in the family is gonna die since she saw a dead body in her dream. But she doesn't know who." I say and he sighs.

"Hey were gonna figure it out, let's talk it out tomorrow." I say and he pats my shoulder. "Sure goodnight Cassy." he kissed my cheek and went to his room. I sigh and go to bed as well. I saw Hope sleeping soundly in my bed again, I smiled softly as I place a gentle kiss on her head then quietly lay next to her.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 315 22
Hi, I am the twin sister of Niklaus Michaelson and the sister to Kol, Finn, Elijah, and Rebekah. This isn't any story. This is the true story. Read t...
215K 3.5K 19
Kol Mikealson is the sarcastic, playful younger sibling of the Mikealson siblings, he's certainly not ready to care for a child. One day, he hears a...
224K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
175K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...