Chapter 26

Klaus's Pov

"Okay I'll be there thank you." I say and hang up.
"What's wrong?" asked Elijah. "I got a call from Hope's school saying she's still there." I say. "Wasn't Cassy supposed to pick her up." asked Rebekah.

"Cassy called me earlier that she was meeting Stefan why hasn't she returned yet?" I ask worried. "Okay let's not get bad ideas, maybe she's just lost track of time." said Elijah.

"Or something happened to her?" said Rebekah. "Get Freya NOW, tell her to do a locator spell." I say and Rebekah runs of.

"Don't stress brother we'll find our sister, I'll go get Hope. You guys work on finding Cassy." he said and walked out. I ringed her number but she wouldn't pick up.

"Where are you sister?"

~

Cassy's Pov

I slowly opend my eyes to see Damon Elena and Stefan surrounding me and they had weapons. "Hi!" I smile and Damon waved at me. "Rise and shine Miketwin." he said and Elena poured water at me and it burned like hell.

"Owww screw you bitch." I shriek as my body slowly healed. "So you brought me all the way to this fancy creepy building gathered your little group just so you could kill me?" I say chuckling.

"I wanted for them to have a little fun watching you suffer before I'd kill you." he said and I roll my eyes. "Is all this just because I killed your Blondie friend, who by all say deserved it." I say and Elena stakes my shoulder and I winced because it had wolfsbain. "You don't get to talk about her since your the reason she's dead." she said and I scoff.

"Uuhh, excuse you doppelgänger. Might I remind you little brain that you and her made a plan to kill me first when I did nothing to piss your dry ass of. And secondly I just defended myself when she placed vervain in my bourbon which by the way is my favorite drink." I say and Damon nodded agreeing with me.

"You're a murdurer." she said and I chuckle. "Like she was innocent." I say smiling. "Alright enough chit chat, I'm gonna end this," said Stefan. "Mhm okay, go ahead." I say. "Why are you so calm, we're going to kill you and you don't even care." asked Elena.

"It's not that I don't care, it's the I hide my fear well, that you losers can't notice." I say. "Well you might hide your fear but I don't hide my anger." said Stefan and just as he was gonna stake me he immediately was stopped as he got thrown away from me.

I look up to see Nik Elijah and Freya. "Ahh, thank good. Never been so happy to see you guys." I say and they smile. Nik unties me and hugs me tight. "Are you hurt?" he asks and I smile. "I'll live, thanks." I smile.

"We'll take care of these three, you take Cassy home." said Elijah and Nik speed me away home.

~

As we walk inside I get hugged tightly from Hope and Kol. "Oh thank good your okay." smiled Kol. "I was so worried." said Hope. "Don't worry, I don't die that easily." I say and they smile.

"Well I am going to rest because I almost died a few seconds ago." I smile and go to my room.

~

Klaus's Pov

"Hope?" her attention falls on me. "Was Cassy the person you saw on your nightmare?" I ask and she nods slowly. "And it terrifies me every day, look what happend today, my nightmare was so close to happening today." she said sighing.

"Sweetheart we are going to protect Cassy with every power we have, don't worry, nothing will happen to her." I say kissing her head.

"I promise you."

~