Chapter 28

Stefan's Pov

I sigh in relief as we walk inside our home. "Stef now that were home and away from those chains, we got to be more prepared this time, if we want to succeed into killing Miketwin." said Damon and I turn to him.

"I know, that's why this time were gonna have help. I called Bonnie Alaric Jeremy Tyler and Matt." I say and he scoff. "What's busboy gonna do, bring out his charm that he never has." he said.

"Cassy thinks Matt as a friend I doubt she'd hurt him. So Matt will be like bait to lure her to us and we surprise attack her, done." I smile. "You sure this time will work." he asked.

"100%."

~

Klaus's Pov

"I think it's the right thing to do, let's go back home. Then Cassy will be safe." said Elijah. "I agree with Elijah, New Orleans will be a safe place for her. That Elena gang won't be anywhere near her." said Kol.

"Whatever it takes to keep her safe, let's do it." said Rebekah. "Yeah, we should return home." said Freya. "Then let's pack our bags, were going back to New Orleans." I say and they all nod.

~

Cassy's Pov

I woke up to see Hope all curled and cuddled to me, I smile as I kiss her forehead and she groans. "Morning little one." I smile.

"Morning aunt Cass." she smiled. "Are you better now?" I ask and she nods. "yea, I had you close to me." she said.

"That's good, now get up you have school." I say and we both got up but we see Nik walk in. "Morning brother." I smile. "Morning dad." said Hope.

"Morning the both of you, we have to return home." he said and I look at Hope confused. "Nik why?" I ask.

"Because it's safer for you, there no one can hurt you." he said and I shake my head.

"no no, no one said I had to run. I'm not going to run from some basic newbie vampires who threaten to kill me I'm stronger then them and I can protect myself." I say. "WELL WE'RE NOT RISKING THAT." he yelled.

"We almost lost you once, I can't risk that again. Now either you come home willingly or we do it my way." he said and I look at Hope.

"Dad's right aunt Cass, if this decision will keep you safe then we will take it. I think it's best if we go back home, until things are settled." she said and I sigh.

"Fine, let's go back home." I say and he smiled kissing my head.

"Get ready."

~

Caroline's Pov

"I just called Bonnie, she said Alaric and Tyler are on board." I say sitting next to Elena. "I talked to Jeremy too, Alaric and Matt agreed to it."
she said.

"Let's just be done with this and finally we can be free from her. Until she's dead for good I won't be relaxed." I said and Elena sighed. "Same, but this time were gonna make it. This time she is going to die." I smile holding her hand.

"Girls we have a problem." said Stefan rushing in. "What happened?" I ask approaching him."The Mikaelsons are leaving Mystic Falls tonight, there going back to New Orleans." he said.

"Well that ruins all of our plans if she leaves town." said Elena. "No it doesn't. Let's let them think they won for now but then we'll show up to their faces." I smile.

"How?" asked Elena.

"We are going to New Orleans too."

~