Chapter 10

Cassy's Pov

"I'M HOME!" I yell entering the mansion. I walk inside to see only Kol and Rebekah. "Were did everyone go? I remember leaving you all whole?" I say looking around.

"Well Nik and Lijah went out, don't know were. And Freya went to the Mystic Falls high school to sign in Hope." said Kol. "Ahh okay, what have you two been up to?" I ask sitting in front of them.

"Just in here, doing nothing. Hope is in her room and we are watching Tv all day," said Rebekah. "oh have you heard from Finn, he's still not home. I am starting to worry." I say looking at Kol.

"I have no idea, I remember him saying specifically "I won't be late, just have some business to do" but I haven't seen him anywhere or heard from him." shrugged Kol.

"It's been hours since we last saw him, I hope he is alright." I sigh. "Wait let me call him, maybe he'll answer." I say and they nod.

I take out my phone and start ringing his number. "phone rings". We hear the phone ring next to the sofa beside me. "He left his phone at home ,great." I huff rubbing my eyes.

"Don't worry sister, he will turn up." smiled Rebekah rubbing my back slightly. "Okay." I smile a bit relived but still worried.

~

"I'm home." We heard Finn's voice. I jump from my seat and go to hug him. "Woah you okay little sis?" he asks confused.

"I was worried sick, where were you?" I smacked his arm. "Oww, and I had some things to do and now I'm back." he smiles. "Don't you think of this funny, at least don't forget your phone at home!" I say throwing his phone at him.

"Now now, you shouldn't freak out, I'm grown man, not a baby." he smirked. I narrowed my eyes and growled. "Finn I don't think it's time for jokes she is in a really serious protective mode right now." warns Kol.

"Okay, I'm sorry it won't happen again." said Finn. I sigh and hug him again. "Never do that again, okay?" I ask and he nods chuckling.

"We're home!" said Klaus and Lijah walking in. "I'm tired, I will go to bed now. Goodnight everyone." I say going upstairs.

~

Kol's Pov

"Damn she really cannot stand you can she?" I chuckle. "Watch it Kol, or you'll end up in a coffin again." growled Nik. "Yeah you do that and we'll see how Cassy reacts and if you will breathe ever again." I smirk, he rolls his eyes.

"Children please don't fight." said Elijah. "Where's Freya?" asked Nik. "She is staying at a friends house after signing Hope to the high school." said Rebekah.

"Okay I'm off to bed, goodnight family." I say getting up and leaving to my room.

~

Cassy's Pov

I was in my bed almost asleep when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I quietly groan. The door opens and I see Hope come in. "Hey little one, why aren't you asleep yet?" I ask her.

"I couldn't sleep, uncle Kol cannot stop singing. And his room is right next to mine." she says and I chuckle. "Well sleep here then, I wouldn't mind a bit of company from my niece." I smile and she gets under the sheets next to me.

"Goodnight little one. "I kiss her forehead. "Goodnight aunt Cass." she says dozing of to sleep. I watched her a bit and thought, can she really be the person to finally fix the relationship between Nik and I?

After that thought I dozed of as well.

~