Chapter 25

Cassy's Pov

"Morning everyone!" I smile as I walk downstairs. "Morning." they all said. "So I just talked with Hope and she claims she's all better but I don't believe her, so I will be taking her to school and then just spend the day with her to take her mind of everything that's been happening lately." I say and they nod.

"Alright you both be careful and have a good time." said Nik kissing my head. "Yea. Hope sweetie lets go." I say and I see her coming down. "Let's go." she smiled. "Bye family, love you all." I say and we walk out.

~

Stefan's Pov

"Have we gotten everything?" I ask getting Alaric's briefcase full of hunting weapons. "Yea I believe so, we just have to get her somewhere alone and kill her." said Damon.

"Yeah but it's not that easy, she's strong and can sense an attack from miles away, we have to be smart." I say and he sighs. "Then we'll vervain her and use wolfsbain and she'll be down, we have our white oak stakes and the job is donee." he smiles.

"Also we can't forget she has her protective killer family on her side." said Elena walking in. "Then we'll keep her away from them, I got it. I will call her and tell her to meet somewhere alone just us two, then you all come as I send you the location and we kill her as soon as we get her weak." I say and they nodd.

"Alrighty, mission killing hybrid sister is ready." smirked Damon.

~

Cassy's Pov

"Alright little one you go to school then text me when your out and I'll come pick you up and we can have some girls time out." I chuckle and she smiled. "Okay bye aunt Cass love you." I kiss her cheek. "love you too baby." then she walked out and I drove away.

~

After dropping Hope to school I decided to have a coffee break, then my phone rang. I pick up to see Stefan's number, I sigh and accept it.

"Hey Stefan." I say. "Hey Cassy, I wanted to apologize on how I acted about Caroline, although she wasn't the best she still was my friend but I was kinda harsh on you." he said. "No it's fine, you were grieving I understand." I smile.

"If your free right now we can meet up and hang." he said. "Yea I just dropped my niece to school so for another 3 hours I have free time." I say. "Perfect, meet me in this place I'll send you the address."

"Okay, I'll be there bye." I say and hung up.

As I get in my car I get the address Stefan sent me, I look it up and I see it's not that publical but I shrug and start driving.

Then I thought to call Nik just so he doesn't get worried. "Hey brother." I smile. "Hello sister, is Hope in school?" he asked and I nod. "Mhm yea, so in the free time Stefan called me saying he wanted to meet up and apologize about how he acted these past few days."

"Okay be careful sis and call if you need." he said and I chuckle. "Of course, love you."

"love you too." he said and I hung up.

~

I parked my car and I spot Stefan on the porch waiting for me, I get out of my car and walk towards him. "Hey." I smile, he gets up and hugs me. "Hey." I pull away and sit across him.

"So what did you want to say?" I ask and he sighs. "Cassy first I want to say that I'm sorry and I love you, the way I treated you was wrong and I should've been more responsible of our relationship. I don't deserve you, not after what I said that there's no us." he said and I hold his hand.

"It's okay, all relationships have misunderstandings and not everything goes perfect so I am not mad." I smile. "Though I'm not sorry that Caroline's dead, I mean she did try to kill me so I just defended myself." I shrug.

"She tried to kill you?" he asked and I nod. "Yea but it's all in the past now, why did you bring us here?" I say looking around. "It's more quiet." he smiled. "And you have no one to protect you." he said and injects me with something.

I look at him confused as I started getting dizzy. "By the way it's vervain and wolfsbain now go to sleep."

"Bitch." i mutter before he snapped my neck and everything went black.

~