Chapter 7

Cassy's Pov
*we get home*

"Yes Finn, what was so important that you called me and Kol?" I ask him sitting down. "I wanted to show you both something." he smiled.

I furrowed my brows confused. "Finn... what are you up to?" I narrowed my eyes. "You can come out now!" he yelled. Me and Kol looked at each other confused.

Then she comes out.

"No way.." I gasped and froze. "FREYA!"I run and hug her. She laughs hugging me back. "Oh I've missed you too Cassandra." she smiles.

"Sister." smiled Kol embracing her. "Hey Kol." she smiled. "Omg I haven't seen you in a thousand years, you haven't changed at all." I chuckled. "Magic kept me young." she says and we both laugh.

"Okay me and Finn will go out, so you two have fun together." said Kol, and they left the house.

I grab Freya's hand a sit on the couch with her.

"Tell me, everything about your life with our bitch of an aunt." I say and she chuckles. She drew in a breath and said. "....... Terrible." I laugh. "She was the worst, she made me do things I didn't want, made me kill." she looked down.

I pulled her into a hug, "hey you have me now, and Kol and Finn. You don't have to be afraid that she will get to you again because I will protect you with my life. I will never let her anywhere near you, okay?" I smile and she nods hugging me tightly.

"Alright enough of sad talk, let's talk exiting stuff. Have you ever had a boy or a girl in your life?" I smile. "Well... there was one." she smiled.

"Spill." I come closer. "Her name was Milla,
things were going great with her actually but sometimes even great relationships don't last forever." she chuckled.

"You tell me. I don't know anything about relationships. Been daggered for a gazillion years and yet I'm here trying to give advices." I laughed.

"What they did was really unfair and terrible against you." she said. "Meh, I always hated them anyways." We both laughed.

"Good to know your still the same Cassandra that I used to love and know since we were children." she smiles. "Yep, she hasn't changed at all." I smirk a little laughing.

"So where were you and Kol right now?" she asked. "Oh we went to meet the Salvatore brothers, well mostly me. Kol was just introducing them to me." I say.

"And... what did you think of them?" she asks.
"Not bad actually, I don't like Damon but Stefan seems nice." I smile and she smirks at me.

"Ohhh... how "„nice„"." she chuckles. "Wait... that doesn't mean anything. I just liked that he was nicer then his arrogant sarcastic of a brother." I rolled my eyes.

"Your right Stefan is a good guy, keep an eye on him." she waved her eyebrows. I slap her shoulder lightly. "God, your unbelievable." I chuckle and she laughs.

"I'm so gald your back, I missed you and our little chats." I smile and pull her into a hug. "Me too, good thing your my sister." she says.

"The only sister that doesn't hate me." I chuckle. "Rebekah doesn't hate you, she is just afraid to go against Nik, but I know she loves you." she says and I nod.

"Now let's go exploring a bit, we've stayed inside enough." she smiled and we both got up and left the mansion.

~