Chapter 6

Cassy's Pov
*The grill*

"Donovan, get me two bourbons please." smiled Kol at the blonde guy behind the counter. "Your back, great and this time you brought a toy with you." he rolles his eyes. I growled. "Uu, careful mate on the way you speak for my sister Donovan, she can be quite unstable when it comes to offending her." smiled Kol.

"Another Mikaelson, Jesus." he said. "Just get us the drinks cause we don't have all day." I roared
"Easy sissy, Donovan is an important person here, we don't want him hurt. He has quite the protectors around here." Kol laughed.

"Let me guess the Elena squad, how nice." I rolled my eyes and he brings us the bourbon.
"Thanks-" I look at the name tag. "Matt." I smiled and chugged my drink.

"Well we best get going brother, I want to meet these 'Elena' people you keep talking about." I say and we both smirked. "Alright." He gave Matty blue some money and we left the bar.

~

Damon's Pov

"Elena come here." I say and she comes smiling and I hug her kissing her head. "What's up with you today, you see happy?" she asked. "I just want to spend time with my girlfriend, happy day." I smile.

There's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." she smiled and went to open it.

~

Cassy's Pov

We knock on the door and a girl opens it. "Katerina." I smile. "Uhhh, I'm Elena not Katherine." she said. "Ohh, you look a lot like her." I shrugg.

"Elena is her doppelgänger, sister, she has quite a few." chuckles Kol. "Sister?? Another one?" We heard a guy behind her. "Damon good to see you again mate." smiled Kol.

"Can't say the same for you, what are you doing here? Thought you were in New Orleans with your boring threaty family?" he asked.

"Watch your mouth dick, or I tear your throat out, with my teeth." I growled. "Wow, who are you feisty pants?" he smirked.

"Cassandra Mikaelson, Niklaus twin sister." I say unemotionally. "Ughh, even worst." he said. I sigh loudly. "Can we come in, I'm getting board out here?" I say.

"Of course, come in." he smiled and we go inside. "Nice house, wonder who's taste design is this?" I asked looking around. "Ahhh that would be my dear dead uncle Zach. Whom passed away, may her rest in peace." he smiled.

"Yeah, our uncle who you killed." said a guy behind us and we turn to see a blonde dude standing there with arm crossed.

"Who are you?" I furrowed my brows - half checking him out. "Stefan Salvatore, Damons little brother." he said walking towards me. "You must be Cassandra, Klaus twin sister." he kissed my knuckles.

"Aww we've got an eavesdropper here, how nice." I smile. "Vampire hearing, can't help it." he said and I nod. "So good with excuses, I like you." I smile and he chuckles.

"Alright sister we have to go, Finn is waiting for us back to the mansion." said Kol. "Okay, we're going." I say not taking my eyes of Stefan.

"Well this has been a fun introduction, but we have places to be. See you soon, we will be around for a long time here." I smile.

"Great, we can also have dinner together sometimes?" said Stefan and I smirked a little.
"Sounds good, goodbye Salvatores, Katerina 2.0." I say leaving with Kol.

~

Stefan's Pov

"Great, we have another Mikaelson to stand. Like we needed more." said Damon chugging his bourbon. "C'mon she didn't seem that bad." I shrugged.

"Aww, does Stefan have a little crush on Klaus 2.0." I roll my eyes. "I'm just saying she isn't that bad, you've just met her and your already making her the enemy. Don't get things rushed Damon, give her a chance." I say leaving the house.

~

Cassy's Pov

"So what did you think of Elena's bodyguards?" asked Kol whilst driving. "They were okay." I smile still thinking of Stefan. "And Stefan?" he asked and I dropped my smile.

"Him, oh he was alright. Better then that dude Damon at least." I huff and he laughs. "Your right Stefan is much serious and classier then Damon." he said.

"Alright let's just get to Finn, and enough talk about the Salvatore brothers for today." I say and he nods.

~