Chapter 20

Cassy's Pov

"Morning brothers, what are you doing today?" I say walking in the living room. "Nothing actually, we planned to just stay in today, since tomorrow we have a big dinner with the Salvatores we have to stay ready." smiled Nik.

"Well me and the girls are going out, Rebekah demands I look hot tomorrow night so we won't be home till noon." I say. "Okay be careful." said Elijah.

"Always, bye lovely brothers." I took my car keys and walk out of the house. "Come on Cassy we're going to be late." yelled Rebekah from the car. "Okay okay." I chuckle, I get in and we drove of to the mall.

~

Caroline's Pov

"Did you hear." I say and Elena turns to me. "What?" she said."Stefan and Damon are going to the Mikaelsons to have dinner tomorrow night." I say. "What and they're going?" she asked in disbelief.

"I know right, this Cassy has become a problem these few days. I mean she has got Stefan in her perfectly manicured little fingers." I say and Elena nods. "Yeah Damon won't shut up about her either." She gasps. "I have an idea." she says in exitement.

"What is it?" I say. "Ehy don't we get rid of this Cassy girl, I mean since she got here Damon and Stefan are always talking about her like she's some special goddess." she said and I huff.

"How are we gonna do that, the girl is a thousand year old original, she's no match for us, she is way to strong." I say and Elena smiles. "Do you remember that white oak stake Damon hid in the cellar when we tried killing the Mikaelsons." she said and I smiled.

"Oh yes, the stake. We vervain her and weak her down then we stake her dead. This is awesome." I say. "But when should we kill her? She's always with Stefan and has her protective family around." she said. "We'll figure something out, a distraction. We will work it out don't worry." I say and we started making plans.

~

Cassy's Pov

"What about this one?" I say walking out of the changing room. I had woren this baby blue dress with little diamonds on the shoulders. "Mhmm nope." said Rebekah and waved away. I huff and walk back in the room.

"This one?" I say wearing a black V-neck dress up to my knees. "Nik would kill you, nope next one." said Freya and I nod understanding because yea Nik would never let me wear it.

"This one?" I smile walking with this glassy colored green dress all way down and a net on top with a cut on the side. "Omg yes this is the one." said Hope. "Perfect." said Freya. "Heavenly." said Rebekah.

The dress:

After we bought the dress we went home

~

"Brothers we're home." I yell as we all walk in. "I thought it would last much longer." said Kol. "Well we found a great dress very fast, Cassy looks like a goddess in it." smiled Rebekah.

"I am going to take this to my room, then we can maybe watch a movie everyone?" I ask and they nod. I ran to my room and put the dress on my wardrobe, I change my outfit to some comfy clothes and go downstairs joining the rest.

~

"What should we watch?" I say while going through different choices. "Ooo Marvel, love that one." said Kol. "We have watched it a thousand times, keep going." said Elijah.

"What's this, Harry Potter?" I say. "Sounds interesting, put it on." said Nik and I nod. And to be honest it was the best choice, we all loved it.

"Gosh, Tom Riddle is so cool." said Kol and I hmm in agreement.

After 3 hours we were at The prison of Azkaban. "Oh GOO HERMIONE!" I cheered as she punched Draco. "He deserved it." said Rebekah. "I'm so glad they saved the bird." said Elijah. "This movie is bloody amazing, I bet I am a Slytherin." said Nik. "Well I am Ravenclaw." said Elijah. "I know for sure I am Hufflepuff." said Freya. "I am Gryffindor." said Hope. "I am Gryffindor too." said Bekah.

"Well I know I am Slytherin as well." I say and me Nik smiles at me. "I don't have to choose houses because I am The chosen one, I belong in them all." said Kol and we all burst out laughing.

"Well I am calling it a night, we can finish the movies another night." I say getting up. "Well I'm going too, I have school tomorrow." said Hope. "Goodnight." I say going to my room. "Goodnight Cass." they all said.

"Hey Nik." I call to him. "What is it?" he said approaching me. "Look I had this conversation with Hope last night and she told me she's been having some nightmares lately." I say. "What nightmares?" he asked. "She said that we are all in danger and someone in the family is gonna die since she saw a dead body in her dream. But she doesn't know who." I say and he sighs.

"Hey were gonna figure it out, let's talk it out tomorrow." I say and he pats my shoulder. "Sure goodnight Cassy." he kissed my cheek and went to his room. I sigh and go to bed as well. I saw Hope sleeping soundly in my bed again, I smiled softly as I place a gentle kiss on her head then quietly lay next to her.

~