Chapter 2

Cassy's Pov
*phone ring*

"It took you a while to answer!" said Kol chuckling. "Please don't laugh at me, I still need to get used to 21st century and it's confusing technology." I say and he laughs.

"Don't worry you'll learn it. I was calling to ask where are you. You left the compound so fast without saying anything." he said.

"I'm at some store buying something for my dear nieces birthday. I am getting anything a 15 year old would want and compelling the cashier." I laughed.

"Alright when your done come meet me and Finn, we think Nik and the others are planning something to keep you out of the picture." he said and I sigh.

"Again...alright brother I'm coming." I say and hang up.

~

Klaus's Pov

"Alright I have a plan." I say getting their attention. "Yes?" said Rebekah. "I'm going to plan Hope a birthday party and Cassy will definitely come, then we will suprise attack her and lock her somewhere." I say.

"Okay that can work, but we need a good distraction. Cassandra can easily see someone come to her from a mile away." said Elijah.

"We'll get Hope." said Rebekah. "Absolutely not, we are not getting Hope an inch close to her." I say angrily. "Brother we are gonna be there as well, we will not let Hope get hurt don't worry." said Elijah and I nod slowly.

I sigh. "Okay, but never let her out of your sight. Cassy can get too revengy after all these years, I'm afraid she'll take it on Hope." I say. "Everything will go as planned, do not fear." said Elijah.

~

Cassy's Pov

"So what's so urgent?" I ask them. "Nik is planning a birthday party for Hope, we think that's where they set some trap for you." said Finn and I nod.

"Don't be afraid, me and Finn we'll both be there and nothing will happen to you, okay?" said Kol and I smile.

"You two never let me down, thank you." I hug them. "Your our sister, we love you." smiled Finn. "Now who's getting ready for a good family party?" said Kol and I smirk.

~