Chapter 27

Cassy's Pov

"NO!" I wake up as Hope screamed. "Little one, what's wrong?" I ask as she breathes heavily. "Hey look at me, another nightmare?" I say and she slowly nods.

I sigh. "It's okay sweetie, what did you see this time." I say holding her in my arms. "You... dead, again." she sniffled. "Oh sweetie. I'm right here I'm not going anywhere. I have your father and uncles and aunts to protect me, nothing is gonna happen to me." I kiss her head.

"Yeah but seeing the same nightmare just freaks me out." she said. "Hey, Elijah and Bexs have Damon Elena and Stefan under control and everything is fine and I'm perfectly safe. Besides they can't kill me that easily, I'm strong enough to take them." I wink smiling.

"You just be safe and I can sleep peacefully." she said and I chuckle. "I can assure you little one, I'm quite safe." I smile. "You know aunt Cassy, you remind me of my mom." she said and I frown.

"Why do you say that?" I ask. "Because your kind caring, loves us a lot, takes care of me like she did, your like a second mother to me." she smiled.

"Well I appreciate you saying that, but I could never take Hayley's place, she is very special in all our hearts, especially yours." I say pointing at her heart and she giggles.

"I think she wouldn't doubt a second into trusting me to you, if only you met her you'd love her so much and she'd adore you." she said.

"Yea I always wanted to meet her, Elijah says so great things about her, it's like he falls in memory lane when he talks about her." I say and we both laugh.

"Still, I love just as much as I love her, you're both my aunt and mother." she said cuddling me. "Aww luv, I love you like my daughter and niece too. You know I've always wanted a kid, but I got you." I smile.

"Never leave me okay?" she said. "Never little one, never."

"Always and Forever."

~

Klaus's Pov

"Brother I'm worried for Cassy, every other second her life is at risk. We have to find a way to reassure her safety." said Elijah and I sigh.

"I know Elijah, and we will protect her." I say and he nods. "Always And Forever."

Always And Forever."

~

Elena's Pov

"Ugh I cannot take another second hearing them and their pathetic 'Always and Forever' crap! Come ON!" I say struggling on the chains. "Elena stop trying, we're weak on vervain we can't break out." said Stefan and I sigh in defeat.

"Ughhh we were so close to killing her, and then her precious family came to save her. We'd finally take revenge for Caroline." I say. "Don't worry, we'll get out, and take revenge for blondie." smiled Damon and I smile back.

"Stefan do you have any idea how are we gonna get out of here, even Bonnie doesn't know where we are." I say and he shakes his head. "Nothing." he said.

"How about I can help." we all turn around to see Caroline standing there smiling. "CARE!" I say happy and she giggles. "How are you alive blondie?" asked Damon.

"Bonnie had some witches help her bring me back, it took her a bit of time but I'm back." she smiled.

"Get us out of here." said Stefan, she nods and breaks of the chains. As I get free I immediately hug her tight. "I'm so happy your back." I say.

"Like I ever go away. Now who's up for murduring Cassandra Mikaelson." I smile.

"Let's go kill Miketwin."

~