Chapter 34

Cassy's Pov
1 week later

As I walked out of the bathroom I see Hope sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for me, I look at her confused as I sit next to her. "Little one something bothering you?" I ask facing her.

"It's just my friend... more like my close friend." she said and I realised. "I invited her to dinner tonight but I'm nervous how the others will react." she sighed.

"Well sweetie do you remember what I told you the first time we met? I said that you should never be ashamed of it and if you like a girl be proud of it." I smile caressing her hair.

"You shouldn't matter what we think of your mate because if you are sure they're the ones for you then you go for them, neither you father uncle and aunts or even me can't stop you from loving whoever you want as long as they make you happy my dear." she hugs me and I chuckle.

"Thanks mom." she whispered and left the room. I still was shocked but I just smiled looking at the ceiling. "I know your proud Hayley." I smile.

~

I walk downstairs and I'm met with Nik and Elijah. "Brothers, a friend of Hope's is coming for dinner tonight and I need you two to behave at your best behavior possible." I say.

"A boy in my house!" said Nik. "Niklaus please keep calm." said Elijah. "It's not a boy...-" I say and they raise they're eyebrows. "Since when?" asked Elijah

"I knew since I met her but I have given my full support and you should as well, she's so scared of y'all's opinions and that she feels embarrassed but I assured her that is a thing to not be embarrassed of and that she should embrace it and accept it so please be with me on this?" I pleaded.

Elijah walks to me and hugs me. "You have my support sister." he said and I sigh in relief. "I look over to Nik and notice he's lost in thoughts.

"Nik?" I pull from Lijah and walk to him. "If that girl makes Hope happy isn't that enough for you to support your daughter on this? Do you want her to feel that happiness?" I ask.

"Of course I do sister." he smiled and I chuckle hugging him. "Thank you." I smile.

"I should go help the girls with dinner, they're more excited then I am." I chuckle going to the kitchen.

~
*Dinner time*

"Hope sweetie when did you say you're friend is coming?" I ask and before she could answer the bell rang.

"That's her, I'll get it." she smiled getting up and walking towards the door. "She's in love." I smile whispering to Bexs and she chuckles nodding.

We all see the two girls enter and I see Hope with such a bright smile. "Ah, this is Josie." she smiled. "Well don't stand there sweeties come sit." I chuckle.

"It's so nice to meet you all." she said. "We have the pleasure too, Hope talks great things about you." I smile and they share a look.

"So you two met in shcool?" I ask. "Yes the very first day in the hallway, she got lost and was holding so much books so I helped her to her locker and finding her first class and since then we always hanged together." smiled Josie.

"Aww that's so good, tell me Josie about your life family, if you don't mind!" I chuckle. "My dad is starting a school for all supernaturals and I have a twin sister Lizzie and I'm a siphoner gemini witch." she said and I nod.

"Amazing," I smile. "So what you plan on doing after you finish school?" asked Elijah. "I always wanted to finish for doctoral degree .My mom loved it so I find it passionate too." she smiled.

"How did she die, may I ask." I say. "On her wedding day, she was in her early weeks of being pregnant with me and my sister but when she and my father were saying the vows her sociopath brother stabed her because he wanted to be leader of our gemini coven but to our coven and to protect the next generation they put us into someone else's womb so we could survive." she finished and I gulp.

"Wow sweetie that's a hella of a story, but I'm so sorry for your mother." I say and she smiles. "Thank you for inviting me to this amazing dinner and it was an honor to meet you all but I have to get home now, my sister needs me." she said getting up.

"Oh that's okay but please come by anytime." I smile as Hope walks her out. "She's so nice." I chuckle. "Yea I loved her." said Bexs.

"Nik?" I look at him and he sighs. "She wasn't bad but she better not break Hope's heart." he said and I smile. "Don't worry she seemed like a good girl." I smile.

"I'm off to bed goodnight." she said walking upstairs. "Let's pick these up and go to bed too I'm dreaded." I sigh getting the plates.

~

After Freya Bexs and I finish cleaning the dinner table I walked in my room to see Hope all tucked in my sheets and I smile snuggling close to her.

"Tonight was fun?" I smile. "Yea and all thanks to you, I'm so happy you convinced dad and uncle Lijah for it." she hugs my waist. "I didn't need to you'll always have our support no matter what." I say.

"I love you mom." she sighs getting sleepy. "I love you too baby." I smile and we slept in each others arms.

~

     ~THE END!~

I hope you liked this ending cause I honestly don't know what else to write because Cassy got her family's love again, her revenge on her brother Finn and a niece she loves and calls a daughter. Thank you for the reading votes and your comments.💕