Chapter 5

Cassy's Pov
*Mystic Falls*

"Wow, this place looks great. I love the tower too. " I smile looking around. "The view isn't the only beautiful thing, wait until we have our fun with The Elena squad." he smirked.

"The Elena squad, who's that?" I ask confused. "Ugh, Elena and her hero team are such a long story sister. I'll tell you all of it when we go home." he said and Finn nods in agreement.

"We have a house here?" I ask. "Yeah a mansion,
we use it when we come here sometimes." he said and I nod. We arrived at the mansion. "Nice digging." I smile. "Thanks it was all Nik's idea." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Forget I ever said anything." I say and he laughs. "Well let's go inside." I nod. We go in I pick my room and fall asleep immediately.

~

*next day*  *knocking on the door*

"Who is it?" I groan opening my eyes. "Morning sister." smiled Kol coming in. "What do you want?"I check the time. "At 07:30 in the morning?" I yawn.

"Well it's time to explore the town, and besides the grill opens now so we can be the first ones there. The bar line is way to long."he said."we'll just compel them away." I roll my eyes.

"Wish it could be that easy sissy, but The Elena squad has the grill on vervain drinks so we cannot compell anyone there." he smiled. I growl. "Bitches." I say under breath.

"Alrighty, why don't we meet this annoying Elena squad today." I smile and he smirks. "Now get out, I need to change." I say and he left the room.

After 20 minutes I walk downstairs and see him waiting to the door. "Shall we?" he put out his arm. "We shall." I take it and we exit the mansion.

~