Chapter 12

Cassy's Pov

"We're home!!" I yell as me and Hope enter the mansion and were met by Nik. "Hey Hope how was school?" he smiled at Hope while I walk past him. "It was good dad." she smiled and they joined me in the living room.

"Where have you been Cassandra?" asked Nik. "Please give me reasons why should I explain or tell you how to spend my day?" I chuckle.

"Do not change the subject just answer the bloody question sister?" he glared at me. "Why, do you care?" I ask getting up. "Cause I'm your twin brother and I need to know." he said.

"Oh how sweet of you... brother of the year." I laugh clapping my hands. "Now if you'll excuse me I will take Hope Freya and Bekah to my room and were gonna have a girls sleepover and none of you boys are invited." I smile getting the girls and going to my room.

~

Kol's Pov

"I am not invited either??" I ask and she yelled. "No Kol not you either." I huff. "Oh how sad for not being invited to a bloody sleepover, grow up Kol." Nik rolled his eyes. "I heard it's a lot of fun." I crossed my arms.

"Next time." I heard Cassy say and I smile.

~

Cassy's Pov

"Alright we've got everything, snacks drinks, and many movie choices." I smile going to bed where we were gathered. "So what are we doing first?"
asked Freya.

"Movies?" suggested Hope and we all nod. We spent some time figuring what to see and we picked the Hobbit. "Who is your favorite character so far?" asked Bexs.

"I like Legoals." said Hope. "I like Galadriel." said Freya. "I love Thranduil." I smiled. "I lovee Bilbo." said Rebekah. We all laugh at our choices of characters. "Uhm pass some chips little one." I say and Hope hands me some of the spicy chips.

"Here you go auntie." she said and I smile. "Thanks little one." And we all continue the movie. After the movie we did karaoke.

"Dun dun, dododo oh baby baby... "singed Freya jumping around, while we were dying of laughter. "Ok Hope your turn." I say and Hope grabs the hairbrush.

"Whaaaa ha ha ouuuu tun tun tun, I'm feeling gooddd." she rapped, Bekah fell of the bed while laughing. "Okay my turn." ran Rebekah to the center.

"My loneliness is killing me... hell yeahh, I must confess I still believe... still believe." she high pitched her voice to match the lyrics, I was crying of laughter. "Alright my turn." I get up and grab the hairbrush.

"Oh baby baby. Opps I did it again, I played with your heart got lost in the game... Oh baby baby." My laughter broke the lyrics as well as them laughing hard.

We all took a break cause we were exhausted and drunk. "This has been the best night ever." said Hope. "Couldn't agree more." said Freya mumbling.

"I think that's for it tonight, were all drunk as hell I can't feel my head." I groan. "I am so sleepy." yawned Rebekah. After some laughter for no reason we all dozed off all gambled together.

~

Klaus's Pov

The next morning I woke early since I couldn't sleep last night from all the singing of the girls. I go to Cassy's room to see them all gathered in the small bed, all sleeping on each other. I chuckle and leave the room.

After some hours them all come downstairs groaning. "I bet last night was fun?" asked Kol. "Very, but my head is killing me." Cassy says sitting down in the couch.

"My neck hurts, aunt Freya's legs are not comfy." said Hope rubbing her neck. "Talk about Rebekahs legs they're hard as a rock." groaned Freya. "Thank god I had a pillow but my head still is screaming." said Cassy.

"I slept on Cassy's stomach." chuckled Rebekah. "That explains the weight I felt at night." laughed Cassy. "Well I hope you girls had fun cause we didn't sleep at all, apart from all the noise and singing." said Elijah while reading news paper.

"Oh the karaoke, it was hilarious." laughed Cassy. "Mhmm good to know you had fun." I say eyeing her and she smiles a bit. "Wait did Hope drink?" I asked Cass.

"She wanted too but I didn't allow it, she had only one sip and I took it away from her then she drank Cola." she chuckles. "Okay." I say.

"Shoot I have to get to school." bolts Hope. "I'll take you, your aunts are to tired." said Elijah. "Okay I'll be ready in a second." she runs upstairs.

"I can take her." said Cassy. "It's alright, you rest." said Elijah resting his hand on her shoulder and she nods. "I'm ready." she comes down and they exit the mansion.

"Well I will go sleep again." said Freya going upstairs. "I'm gonna go out for shopping." said Rebekah leaving the house. "I will meet Stefan, will be home at noon." said Cassy grabbing her car keys and leaving the house.

~

"It's been a while now that she meets with Stefan, don't you think it's weird?" asked Kol. "Couldn't agree more." I narrow my eyes.

~