Chapter 29

Cassy's Pov;
*New Orleans*

"It's good to be home again." smiled Rebekah. "Well I never lived here." I shrugged. "You were asleep in it, that counts." shrugged Kol, I chuckle and nod.

"Cassy you're room is next to mine and Hopes." said Nik. "Okay brother. Come Hope."I smile and we go upstairs.

~

"Aunt Cass, do you think you'll be safe here?" she asked and I smile holding her hands. "Little one, I'm stronger then you think, if anyone tries to hurt me they fail, and if I die I find my way back to life." I wink at her.

"But the thing is that you don't have to worry about me, I'll never leave you, ever." I kiss her head. "Good, I can't lose my mom again." she said and I sigh.

"I know, and I'll make sure you won't."

~

Klaus's Pov

"I got Freya to seal the compound, no one can get in or locate this place." I say. "Okay but why are we being so afraid of Scooby Doo gang, were a thousand times more stronger then them, we can end their miserable lives in a second." said Kol.

"Yeah but there not fighting us, their target is only Cassy. And they only want her alone." said Elijah. "Then we keep her close to us." said Rebekah.

"I agree with Rebekah, we have to stay at all times with her just incase they surprise attack." said Freya. "Okay can all of you stop talking about those idiots and let's have a family dinner." said Cassy walking in with Hope.

"Hope and I thought it'd be good to gather in a table and enjoy ourselves for once." she smiles. "That's a great idea sister, I'll compell someone to get the table ready." said Kol.

"Okay, but were making the food." she said and went to the kitchen with Rebekah Freya and Hope following.

"How is she not bothered at all for being a target and threatened to be killed every 2seconds.?" asked Kol. "She's strong, she never fears death." smiled Elijah.

"Your right brother, she is strong. Stronger then all of us."

~
*Few hours later*

"Everyone dinner is ready." called Cassy. "Let's go." I say. I see all gathered around the table. "Alright let's sit. "I say and they all start finding seats. Rebekah sits between Kol and Freya, while Hope sits between Cassy and Elijah and I sat in the center.

"Cassy I didn't know you could cook." said Kol. "Well I might of been daggered for years but I still haven't forgotten how to cook awesome meals." she smiled.

"Sister I want to apologize for that, I wasn't fair with you." I say and she shakes her head. "No worries brother I'm way past that, I have forgiven you." she smiled and I smile back.

"It's so great to see us all together." smiled Rebekah. "Yes it is, I've always dreamed for this night." said Freya. "What matters is that we are safe and together, family is very important." said Elijah.

"Yes brother, thanks for your speech wich you make all the time for the past decades." said Kol and we all laughed. "Yes the good noble Elijah Mikealson with his famous suits." said Cassy as we laugh more.

"I wish Hayley was here." said Elijah and we go quiet. "We all do brother." I say. "I miss her so much, I would love for her to meet aunt Cassy." said Hope.

"I always wanted to meet her, from what I heard she was an amazing person." smiled Cassy. "She was, and she will always be in our hearts." said Rebekah.

"Okay let's not talk sad stuff, let's say funny things. But I want to say Hayley was a good friend and she'd always risk anything to save us." said Kol and we smile.

"Alright, umm when me and Nik were 9 he woke me one night saying: Cassandra can you help me change my bed sheets, I peed cause I had a bad nightmare. Please help me before dad finds out." she said mimicking me and everyone laughs hard. "Omg." wheezed Kol as Hope covered her mouth laughing.

"What about you when you got paint over mother's wedding dress." said Nik and I threw an olive to him. "Don't you dare say that story." she warned as I chuckled.

"Okay so we were 12 at that time and Cassy was obsessed with dresses especially wedding ones, and she was so eager to find mother's so she sneaked into her hut and found it. As she was adoring it I walked in and caught her, she got so scared that she knocked over my paint all over mother's dress." I say and they laugh. "Then Cassy panicked so much she immediately took it off and left it on the ground grabbed my hand and we ran out not looking back. She kept telling me not to say a word and I didn't." I finish.

"Yeah until now." she groaned as everyone laughed. "What about that girl Elijah used to like, what was her name...-" said Kol. "Oh Selena." said Cassy. "Ohh Selena she was everything. Elijah was obsessed with her. Once he came to me for advice on how to ask her out. I told him everything and then the next day we saw the girl run away from him screaming." he said and we laugh.

"I always wondered what you told her that made her run away screaming." said Cassy between laughs. "I will never say." said Elijah. "You didn't have the charm to get the girls like you have it now brother." smiled Nik.

"What about when Rebekah had that new boyfriend, Tim! And Elijah Nik and Kol scared him off that we never heard from him again." said Cassy as I laughed. "Ahhh Tim was a good boy." I say. "Then why did you erase his entire existence." asked Rebekah and we laughed more.

"They were overly protective in that time." said Cassy. "Oh they still are nowadays too." she said and I laugh.

"Okay I'd love to hear more but I have school tomorrow and I need sleep." said Hope. "school?" I frowned. "Oh I found a school here near the French Quarter and signed Hope in yesterday." smiled Cassy.

"That's good." said Elijah. "Alright goodnight everyone." said Hope, she kisses Cassy on the cheek and runs upstairs.

"You know Hope and you have gotten very close." said Kol. "Yeah, you know back in Mystic Falls one night she told me I remind her of Hayley and she sees me as a second mother." she smiled.

"I told her I could never take Hayley's place but she still said I am the person to be her mother and that Hayley wouldn't mind." she said and I smile. "I can always see mother daughter between you too." I say and she smiles.

"I guess that calls it a night, honestly I had so much fun tonight." she said and everyone agreed. "Goodnight family." she said. "Goodnight." we all said.

Everyone started going in their rooms. "We shouldn't worry right, everything seems fine." said Elijah.

"For now brother, but we should always be prepared for anything."

~